Europa League 2016/2017 (Died 8/12/2016)

ScepticalStan

that is random that just a week before the game they have given us more tickets, there are quite a few going out intending to watch in bars / home end so good news for them although waste of money if they've already purchased home end seats , they don't say how many more tickets we have though. They'll be on general sale to people with a purchase history from lunchtime tomorrow so will be interesting to see if we sell these out.

Probably comps that won't be used. There were quite a few spare seats in Midjtyland despite the small allocation and large demand.

Can only be this or the authorities over there are a bit concerned at the prospect of ticketless fans travelling and buying in Prague for home sections. I don't think they usually sell out the ground so maybe Sparta have freed up an overspill area to put late buyers and waifs and strays into.

Very late to be selling tickets now if travel arrangements would still need to be made.

Can only be this or the authorities over there are a bit concerned at the prospect of ticketless fans travelling and buying in Prague for home sections. I don't think they usually sell out the ground so maybe Sparta have freed up an overspill area to put late buyers and waifs and strays into.

Very late to be selling tickets now if travel arrangements would still need to be made.

Suspect as you say it's for those ticket less who have already booked travel.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

that is random that just a week before the game they have given us more tickets, there are quite a few going out intending to watch in bars / home end so good news for them although waste of money if they've already purchased home end seats , they don't say how many more tickets we have though. They'll be on general sale to people with a purchase history from lunchtime tomorrow so will be interesting to see if we sell these out.

Have a feeling it might be to do with accessible seating being allocated in blocks A8 to A10, which would then free up some space in the away section, or selling off the remainder of blocks A8-A10 once accessible seating has been allocated to those that require it.

Yep. Booked it then read a whole bunch of reviews saying how bad they are. Added to that I'm relying on Southern Rail to get me to Gatwick and there might be strikes on the Wednesday.

We got to Gatwick for the Milan game despite the Southern Rail strikes - Southampton to Clapham Junction is SW Trains and the Clapham to Gatwick leg revised schedule "only" had trains every 15 minutes. Plus the Gatwick Express runs the same stations and isn't strike affected.

In fact it was so straightforward and easy I'm never driving to Gatwick again - and this on a "strike" day.

If you're going via Brighton it might be a bit more of an issue, but not via Clapham - the tickets might be valid either way.

Also on the Smartwings 1420 with the wife and at least one mate, fwiw. Then flying back to Manchester for a night in Blackpool on the Friday, before Blackpool v Newport County on the Saturday and flybe back to Southampton on Sunday morning to get back in time for the Everton match.

How the hell we're going to get 5 days' clothes in hand luggage only in late November, I don't know. I'll be the one in the massive blue adidas Saints coat. :D

We got to Gatwick for the Milan game despite the Southern Rail strikes - Southampton to Clapham Junction is SW Trains and the Clapham to Gatwick leg revised schedule "only" had trains every 15 minutes. Plus the Gatwick Express runs the same stations and isn't strike affected.

In fact it was so straightforward and easy I'm never driving to Gatwick again - and this on a "strike" day.

If you're going via Brighton it might be a bit more of an issue, but not via Clapham - the tickets might be valid either way.

Also on the Smartwings 1420 with the wife and at least one mate, fwiw. Then flying back to Manchester for a night in Blackpool on the Friday, before Blackpool v Newport County on the Saturday and flybe back to Southampton on Sunday morning to get back in time for the Everton match.

How the hell we're going to get 5 days' clothes in hand luggage only in late November, I don't know. I'll be the one in the massive blue adidas Saints coat. :D

Smartwings gives 15k of hold luggage as standard

There's other operators from Brighton too I'm hoping it's not a problem.

Tried to check in with smart wings today but can't do until 30 hours before the flight, which rather rules out online check in fort the way back. Added to that they still use an old name for the airport, which scared the cr@p out of me at first. Hopefully their flights are better than their website.

Tried to check in with smart wings today but can't do until 30 hours before the flight, which rather rules out online check in fort the way back. Added to that they still use an old name for the airport, which scared the cr@p out of me at first. Hopefully their flights are better than their website.

Smartwings only do online checkin for flights from prague

We can't check in with SmartWings until the airport! Went through a third party booking rather than booking direct because it was quicker, and they've confirmed we have to take the reservation number along to the desk or something like that... :o

We can't check in with SmartWings until the airport! Went through a third party booking rather than booking direct because it was quicker, and they've confirmed we have to take the reservation number along to the desk or something like that... :o

Looks like I'm in the same boat as you. Just hoping it's all legit now. ?

Looks like I'm in the same boat as you. Just hoping it's all legit now.

I'm sure it'll be fine, but we are making sure we get there a bit earlier than usual.

Tbh flybe insisted we checked in at the airport coming back from Paris in the summer, and it was just a matter of using the screens in Departures and printing the boarding pass there, so should be fine.

Also, this mentions showing reservation number:

http://www.smartwings.com/en/travel-info/check/

"Flight Ticket and Electronic Confirmation

Passengers are obliged to show either their valid electronic confirmation with their reservation number or their valid IATA ticket (issued by a IATA travel agent) at the check-in desk. "

I'm sure it'll be fine, but we are making sure we get there a bit earlier than usual.

Tbh flybe insisted we checked in at the airport coming back from Paris in the summer, and it was just a matter of using the screens in Departures and printing the boarding pass there, so should be fine.

Also, this mentions showing reservation number:

http://www.smartwings.com/en/travel-info/check/

"Flight Ticket and Electronic Confirmation

Passengers are obliged to show either their valid electronic confirmation with their reservation number or their valid IATA ticket (issued by a IATA travel agent) at the check-in desk. "

Can't work out what's what, but I do have a pdf 'ticket' for the three of us so hoping that's enough. Just a fag queuing up to check in. I know people moan about easy jet but I've not had a problem with them ever. Well know by this time next week.

Can't work out what's what, but I do have a pdf 'ticket' for the three of us so hoping that's enough. Just a fag queuing up to check in. I know people moan about easy jet but I've not had a problem with them ever. Well know by this time next week.

If it's got a barcode on it it's more than I've got! Mine's just a sheet with "this is your reservation number, take this to the desk in the airport".

I booked my smartwings flight through expedia. Having never heard of them before I emailed smartwings directly and they confirmed the booking. Just have to go with the old fashioned 2+ hours before departure to check in

Which is fine if you don't have hand luggage only, but a pain in the jacksie if you're used to just rocking up and heading for security.

tried to buy ticket but website says i have to pick up from southampton, which i can't do before i fly out to eastern europe on Monday. Anyone know of a workaround?

Phone the ticket office. Can't imagine they have these tickets but the rest of us have to pick up in Prague.

tried to buy ticket but website says i have to pick up from southampton, which i can't do before i fly out to eastern europe on Monday. Anyone know of a workaround?

It will be collection in Prague on the day of the game with photo ID for all tickets. You will not be able to collect from Southampton.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Phone the ticket office. Can't imagine they have these tickets but the rest of us have to pick up in Prague.

Just asked my lad who bought out tickets and the email confirmation information he got said exactly the same and ours are collection in Prague. You'll be fine.

If you're referring to your online ticket purchase history, it says that for everyone - mainly because they won't have known we needed a "collect in Prague" option when they updated the ticketing site.

I have to say from various attempts at navigating around Prague, their metro system appears to be a load of toss for getting to all of the places we're going to want to go, and the trams seem far more practical for getting around.

Just walk, it's all pretty close.

Tickets cover all public transport so just use whatever.

Yup, 110CZK (about £3.50) for 24 hours, 24 CZK for a half hour ticket or 32 for 90 mins.

Now if anyone knows if you can buy them at the airport and whether they're valid for the bus towards the Metro...

Yup, 110CZK (about £3.50) for 24 hours, 24 CZK for a half hour ticket or 32 for 90 mins.

Now if anyone knows if you can buy them at the airport and whether they're valid for the bus towards the Metro...

As far as I can tell the answer is yes to both questions. There's a ticket booth at the airport and the bus goes from outside.