Ralph Krueger; "The most interesting man in the world".

Polaroid Saint

Give me Puel over Krueger any day. What the feck is he up to?

I don't know but it's not normal and it suggests major problems at the club presently. I didn't think they'd sack CP unless we dropped near or into the bottom 3 but this could indicate concern and a willingness to act directly to halt a sharp decline. Would guess Ralph's had feedback from senior players and other key figures at the club.

Whatever he said, this was designed to be a public act and puts CP under huge pressure and Reed needs a great transfer window here. Not the way I that manage people or would want to manage people but it's unusual for this regime too.

We're clearly being primed for Eric Black's departure and possibly a significant turnover of players too.

I don't know but it's not normal and it suggests major problems at the club presently. I didn't think they'd sack CP unless we dropped near or into the bottom 3 but this could indicate concern and a willingness to act directly to halt a sharp decline. Would guess Ralph's had feedback from senior players and other key figures at the club.

Whatever he said, this was designed to be a public act and puts CP under huge pressure and Reed needs a great transfer window here. Not the way I that manage people or would want to manage people but it's unusual for this regime too.

We're clearly being primed for Eric Black's departure and possibly a significant turnover of players too.

where is this from?

Why do we need to be "primed" for Eric Black's departure? If they announced it in the next five minutes no fan would give a flying fu ck.

Why do we need to be "primed" for Eric Black's departure? If they announced it in the next five minutes no fan would give a flying fu ck.

Puel's appointment rang no alarm bells, Black's did. Would like him out of my club, after all he hardly tore up trees in a similar role at Villa, where they played the same soporific disinterested football, and as a manager, well!

953cdaebd815862b2ef5400c1fac2cda.jpg

the video is of a man, appearing to chat casually with what looks like non-playing staff. It hardly appears to support the claims of a motivational speech. Looks like the Echo are trying to make something out of nothing, for a few hits / sales.