West Ham Build Up

ALWAYS_SFC

Pamplemousse, you are the only one to talk sense and be positive.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I can't take all the credit - ALWAYS SFC is pretty reasonable as well. whelk too. We are out there, it's just a vocal minority shouting a load of nonsense and some of us need to counter it with reason.

I can't take all the credit - ALWAYS SFC is pretty reasonable as well. whelk too. We are out there, it's just a vocal minority shouting a load of nonsense and some of us need to counter it with reason.

Praise the Lord that you do. So much doom and gloom !

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Another 4 changes (36% of team)

Take us well over 200 changes game to game for the season

Excited to see Barry though

All of these games this season has definitely had an impact on our season. The Europa League always does.

We did lose on Tuesday, so changes were probably what was needed ;)

Nevertheless, with fewer games between now and the end of the season, I expect our form will improve and we'll comfortably finish in the top half. 9th or 10th will be our final position I reckon. 8th would be good, but we'll probably need to win at West Brom to do that.

All of these games this season has definitely had an impact on our season. The Europa League always does.

We did lose on Tuesday, so changes were probably what was needed ;)

Nevertheless, with fewer games between now and the end of the season, I expect our form will improve and we'll comfortably finish in the top half. 9th or 10th will be our final position I reckon. 8th would be good, but we'll probably need to win at West Brom to do that.

you predictions this season have been terrible......if you dont mind me saying

Interesting to see Manolo as a winger/inside forward. I read on TW that his best season came playing on his off wing, cutting in from the right and curling it in. Or maybe it's the return of the diamond, but I think it will be a 4-3-3.

At the beginning of the season I never thought I would be more pleased to see JWP than PEJ out there. He has finally done some progress.

you predictions this season have been terrible......if you dont mind me saying

In the predictions league I'm not doing too badly.

But you're right. I predicted Liverpool to get to the ELF Cup Final. I'm glad I was wrong :)

I won't be wrong today. Trust the manager, trust the team, and have faith :)

So, is it:

4-3-3?

BACKFOUR

-----Romeu-----

JWP--------Davis

Boufal---JRod---Barry

Or 4-3-2-1?

BACKFOUR

-----Romeu-----

JWP--------Davis

--Boufal---Barry---

-----JRod--------