Saints v Everton Build-up

SuperSAINT

Morgan & Gueye start for Everton. I'd expect them to have more bite and creativity in midfield than us where we look a bit lightweight (as ever).

Indeed. I don't understand why we don't consider pushing Van Dijk into midfield to give us more presence in that area, particularly without Romeu or Lemina. We have enough other options at centre back to cover that position. It would be nice to see a bit more imagination in selection to try and solve our all too predictable problems.

Indeed. I don't understand why we don't consider pushing Van Dijk into midfield to give us more presence in that area, particularly without Romeu or Lemina. We have enough other options at centre back to cover that position. It would be nice to see a bit more imagination in selection to try and solve our all too predictable problems.
Yep, I would prefer this option. PEH is far too lightweight, we could get seriously overrun there. Austin had been crap when he has come on as well. Not feeling at all confident about this.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

So one player wrong = clueless manager. Seems reasonable. Not that you can't be critical, but a single 'wrong' player is hardly egregious.

It’s not about one player it’s about not playing 2 up top

P.s are you a short bloke who likes to use big words

Says the **** who's been referring to trigger and triggered in every post -because he's trying to resist the urge to respond to me directly. Keep it up, little man :lol:

Your deluded self importance still going strong :lol:

Your life must be so empty just spending all your time with poor attempts at belittling others all day. Sad little chap aren't you?

Desparately trying to be liked.