The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

Absolutely. Tadic is a big miss and if we were to do worse this season then his absence will probably be the biggest reason.

Just bizarre.

You're a really weird individual.

It's really weird that you're still bringing up my ex girlfriend's account- someone I haven't spoken to in about 8 years.

It's clearly something that has stayed with you. Pretty bizarre thing to remember though most people would have more important things to remember. I assumed you were a student. Were you even a teenager when she was posting on here?

It's worth noting that a topic about trolls has already succumbed to trollish comments...

I don't need any advice from someone who gets told off by their partner for posting on here thanks.

No idea you'd have to ask him. Not sure why a Watford fan is still posting on here to be honest...

Has always_sfc won the thread yet? He must have at least double the number of contributions than anyway else.

Possibly (do i get a trophy) but you have quite a few yourself, are you jealous? :lol:

Carry on stalking sadoldgit that will get you the contribution/attention rate you crave :rolleyes:

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

And jonnyboy joins in. Some weird little love triangle.

Only in your strange imagination. We are just people who see you for the strange individual you are. I am sure there are plenty of others. Jonnyboy is right. If you had one iota of self awareness you wouldn't post half the nonesense that you do.

Only in your strange imagination. We are just people who see you for the strange individual you are. I am sure there are plenty of others. Jonnyboy is right. If you had one iota of self awareness you wouldn't post half the nonesense that you do.
If I'm upsetting the likes of yourself, jonnyboy and always_sfc then I'm definitely doing something right. Thanks for the encouragement and I couldn't give less of a toss what some virtue signalling weirdo with an ego the size of a reasonably priced car thinks of my postings on an Internet messageboard. Edited by hypochondriac

If I'm upsetting the likes of yourself, jonnyboy and always_sfc then I'm definitely doing something right. Thanks for the encouragement and I couldn't give less of a toss what some virtue signalling weirdo with an ego the size of a reasonably priced car thinks of my postings on an Internet messageboard.

Ok, as I have a few minutes to spare, let's dissect your comments shall we?

For starters you have stolen my comment to you and those of your ilk from a while back. I suppose that I should be flattered that an internet warrior such as yourself is stealing my material. I must be doing something right. :lol:

Secondly, you are apparently giving so little of a toss that three minutes after making your first post you went back and edited it to tell us how much of a toss you didn't give. Sounds like the actions of someone who gives a toss to me. ;)

Lastly I assume you are trying to make a jibe at my expense about the size of my ego. Given that a reasonably priced car really isn't all that big, it really doesn't work that well does it? Unless you are saying that I dont have a very big ego? But then that isn't much of an insult is it?

You really must try harder hypo, your standards are slipping. Perhaps you should stick to nicking my material mate. You seem to lose it big time when you go off piste.

For starters you have stolen my comment to you and those of your ilk from a while back. I suppose that I should be flattered that an internet warrior such as yourself is stealing my material. I must be doing something right. :lol:

Secondly, you are apparently giving so little of a toss that three minutes after making your first post you went back and edited it to tell us how much of a toss you didn't give. Sounds like the actions of someone who gives a toss to me. ;)

Lastly I assume you are trying to make a jibe at my expense about the size of my ego. Given that a reasonably priced car really isn't all that big, it really doesn't work that well does it? Unless you are saying that I dont have a very big ego? But then that isn't much of an insult is it?

You really must try harder hypo, your standards are slipping. Perhaps you should stick to nicking my material mate. You seem to lose it big time when you go off piste.

affdba73d543568c6389d34f42d7459c.png

For starters you have stolen my comment to you and those of your ilk from a while back. I suppose that I should be flattered that an internet warrior such as yourself is stealing my material. I must be doing something right. [emoji38]

Oddball.

I think I have asked you this question before, but does your boss know that you spend you days abusing people on the internet when you should be working?

Anyway, feel free to carry on. It seem all that you alt right types can do. As already said, zero self awareness.

3fd8d6a5a7a62b39dfe1e4911f48d501.jpg

You mean the clip from the Borat film - not sure what you’re trying to say. That I’m an internationally acclaimed actor? That I’m Sacha Baron Cohen? Something else?

You’ve totally lost me gummy :lol:

Two fat blokes in bed..... no acclaim for me for that shi t but if it floats your boat fatty that`s your business :lol:

Well i laugh at the dense and you fit squarely into that category so i guess you are right

Don't let them get to you. There is a small group of posters who always seem to jump in at the same time and go on a feeding frenzy. They have been getting away with it for years. It's a shame the mods don't sort them out. I expect that they all used to get bullied at school and they are now getting their own back via internet anonymity.

Don't let them get to you. There is a small group of posters who always seem to jump in at the same time and go on a feeding frenzy. They have been getting away with it for years. It's a shame the mods don't sort them out. I expect that they all used to get bullied at school and they are now getting their own back via internet anonymity.

They dont get to me at all, i just laugh at them thats all