The Kindergarten Thread

Batman

• 3 weeks later...
No, we all know that a missed penalty is one that is not on target and therefore the keeper is not required. Anything else that doesn't go in is saved, but no, I'm not particularly assed about the game either way, highly unlikely we would've won the cup anyway.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Try googling "missed penalty" and see what comes back in videos, match reports etc.

Hint: it's loads and loads and loads of penalties saved by the keeper.

A miss means opportunity missed, chance missed. Like, say, a keeper saving it.

Basic stuff, really basic.

Try googling "missed penalty" and see what comes back in videos, match reports etc.

Hint: it's loads and loads and loads of penalties saved by the keeper.

A miss means opportunity missed, chance missed. Like, say, a keeper saving it.

Basic stuff, really basic.

Ooohhhh eeerrrr sorry - hit a nerve. Thanks for the advice but Ill stick with my interpretation of it irrespective of what google says.

Try asking a pro, see what they say, did he miss it or was it saved - it was on target, the goalkeeper saved it.

Ooohhhh eeerrrr sorry - hit a nerve. Thanks for the advice but Ill stick with my interpretation of it irrespective of what google says.

Try asking a pro, see what they say, did he miss it or was it saved - it was on target, the goalkeeper saved it.

Stupidity always hits a nerve with me.

It's not Google "saying" anything, it's just a search engine of content from all over the world. Plenty of which define a saved penalty as a missed penalty. It's called the English language: give it a try.

Meanwhile, Gabbiadini missed his penalty last night.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17259878.southampton-are-beaten-6-5-on-penalties-by-leicester-in-the-carabao-cup/

Edited by CB Fry

A saved penalty is the same as a missed penalty as it counts as nil goals.

Do try an ignore Fry as he like nothing than putting people down because he has delusions of superiority

but hes not alone on here sadly, but you knew that i guess.

Stupidity always hits a nerve with me.

It's not Google "saying" anything, it's just a search engine of content from all over the world. Plenty of which define a saved penalty as a missed penalty. It's called the English language: give it a try.

Meanwhile, Gabbiadini missed his penalty last night.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17259878.southampton-are-beaten-6-5-on-penalties-by-leicester-in-the-carabao-cup/

Ahhhh, the old resort to insults post, that'll change their minds. Well done.

Mind if I stand by my original opinion. It was saved.

Feel free to Google some more, and provide more links if you wish.

A saved penalty is the same as a missed penalty as it counts as nil goals.

Do try an ignore Fry as he like nothing than putting people down because he has delusions of superiority

but hes not alone on here sadly, but you knew that i guess.

I can't actually believe i'm bothering to argue the point myself to be quite honest. It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm on here, you can tell it's a slow work day. It was only a technicality that I was pointing out in the first place - but it appears to have hit a nerve.

You’re dealing with someone who had a real beef with me (lots of abusive posts) because I chose to get an early train to Milan airport because of the strike.
Really? Why on earth would he care? There appear to be some very strange people here.

Can someone tell me how Leicester are doing? Presumably Puel is being outclassed again... is that right? Hello?

Are you trying to win biggest moron of the forum award? Mate, take a rest you've got it nailed down.

I could take over at Leicester with the squad they've got and get wins. Almost everyone of their players is better than ours.

Puel was responsible for absolutely destroying the soul of our side. A complete disaster and everyone except yourself knows it. Still, Hughes and Pellegrino have been just as bad.

Are you trying to win biggest moron of the forum award? Mate, take a rest you've got it nailed down.

I could take over at Leicester with the squad they've got and get wins. Almost everyone of their players is better than ours.

Puel was responsible for absolutely destroying the soul of our side. A complete disaster and everyone except yourself knows it. Still, Hughes and Pellegrino have been just as bad.

Nope, but I'm a better WUM than you'll ever be. Thanks for taking the bait :)

They have a squad that essentially still has league winners in it. Get a grip.

He turned us into the most boring side I’ve ever witnessed. If you like not scoring a home goal for half a season, then you must be mental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Puel is holding them back and in reality they should be top 4 with that squad? Lol.

Nothing really wrong though. He used a term thousands of football fans proudly and affectionately use about the same team he was on about

Oh sorry I see. That excuses it then. Usually agree with your posts Batman, but not on this issue.

Oh sorry I see. That excuses it then. Usually agree with your posts Batman, but not on this issue.

Nothing to excuse is there. It’s not banned as spurs fans loudly and proudly shout it every single game.

context is everything with words not socially banned and you could quite clearly see the poster in question was not being offensive.

Take charge of yourself

What's the world coming to. You can't even casually chuck racial slurs around without being called out for it these days.

What next? I can't have blackface or replace Rs with Ls when speaking as Maya? Snowflake generation, clearly.

Alternatively, you could just not use a clearly offensive term.

What's the world coming to. You can't even casually chuck racial slurs around without being called out for it these days.

What next? I can't have blackface or replace Rs with Ls when speaking as Maya? Snowflake generation, clearly.

How come spurs fans can shout it loudly and proudly if it is racially offensive?

Jews are a race now ? :lol: yes welcome indeed !

On the match: Hard to be too harsh on the players. The way the formation and lineup has been all over the place this season, it's not a shock if there isn't much in they way of gelling going on.

Yet it’s funny as anything to have a film where two black people white up.....

Anyway back on topic, our defence is crap

Have a read of this. It has big words, mind. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/17/david-cameron-yid-really-is-race-hate-word

If spurs fans can call themselves "Yid army" with no offical reproach then it's good enough for me , You'll always get someone offended no matter what the subject ! I don't particularly like some saints banners calling us "scummers on tour" or "Scum army" but you don't hear me spitting my dummy ! The fact is Jews aren't a race and neither are scummers.

If spurs fans can call themselves "Yid army" with no offical reproach then it's good enough for me , You'll always get someone offended no matter what the subject ! I don't particularly like some saints banners calling us "scummers on tour" or "Scum army" but you don't hear me spitting my dummy ! The fact is Jews aren't a race and neither are scummers.

Did you read it?

Mate... please, pleeeeeease go and educate yourself.