A Saints fan in Number Ten - Rishi Sunak and the red and white revolution

CB Fry

1 hour ago, Guided Missile said:

Watch PMQ's here from 15:03 onwards. The skate flying wardrobe's face is a picture. 

Ha, she mouthed "Play up Pompey" at 16:10.  

[edit:  As someone previously mentioned on the other thread]

Edited by Manuel

On 25/10/2022 at 17:12, RedArmy said:

For some reason he really struggles to answer this question. 

I have answered it already but as you seem to be as deliberately obtuse as my stalker I shall answer it again, just for you.

i wrongly referred to Priti Patel as an immigrant when I should have said that she comes from an immigrant family. It makes little difference to my point though which is that I find it strange that a person with an immigrant background would formulate such an inhumane plan as to have potential immigrants to the UK deported to Rwanda.

What is stranger still is that he father, an immigrant from Uganda, actually stood as the UKIP candidate for his local council in 2013. 

21 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

And you. 

You and others like you have spent years having a go at me here for supporting Muslims, immigrants and other minority groups and now you are trying to pretend that I am racist. 🙄 By your own admission you have supported Nigel Farage and UKIP. You are probably the closest thing we have on here to a proper “Gammon.” I am nothing like you, thank goodness and have no problem whatsoever as to what colour skin Priti Patel has or what God she worships. I do, however, think that she is a despicable human being, along with Suella Braverman, and that she is a perfect example of how the far right are infecting this country through the Tory Party and how fascists come in all shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.

• Like 1

You bandy around the terms far right and fascist far too liberally SOG and seem like you may quite like the attention and replies of the ‘gammon’

Regarding not caring about what God she worships, what if Priti Patel worships Satan?

Has anyone asked Sunak if he believes in reincarnation and that previous life reflects this - similar to the mad shit Eileen Drury believed?

13 hours ago, Manuel said:

Ha, she mouthed "Play up Pompey" at 16:10.  

[edit:  As someone previously mentioned on the other thread]

Penny actually mouthed Pay up Pompey - the treasury clearly hasn't given up on the £35million of unpaid taxes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 6 months later...