A Saints fan in Number Ten - Rishi Sunak and the red and white revolution

CB Fry

At last the thing we have all dreamt of: one of our own* in Downing Street

A new thread for a new era.

Bit of a shitter about mortgage rates, and all of Britain's public services shot to shit. But still: A SAINTS FAN

Let's hope he makes Portsmouth illegal or something.

*if you went to Private School and also a multimillionaire 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, farawaysaint said:

Likely scenario in my mind now is Tories to lose the next GE then Boris makes a power grab again and becomes head of the opposition. 

Boris has neither the commitment nor attention to detail to lead an effective opposition.  Not that he would acknowledge that, if it were to happen then it would be a gift for Labour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, farawaysaint said:

Likely scenario in my mind now is Tories to lose the next GE then Boris makes a power grab again and becomes head of the opposition. 

Very much doubt it. Clear that so many MPS know he is a liability and doesn’t have the skills or integrity to govern. This won’t be lost on even party members although clearly many have this incorrect view that he polls so well and is a winner. Yeah that was back in 2019. We have all seen what a self serving lying cunt he is

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Very much doubt it. Clear that so many MPS know he is a liability and doesn’t have the skills or integrity to govern. This won’t be lost on even party members although clearly many have this incorrect view that he polls so well and is a winner. Yeah that was back in 2019. We have all seen what a self serving lying cunt he is

I also don't believe that Boris would want the four, maybe five year schlep of being leader of the opposition.

Edited by CB Fry

2 minutes ago, trousers said:

How can we be certain that Mordaunt won't get 100 backers and/or pull out of the contest? 

Look, I done the thread that said it definitely wouldn't be Suella Braverman last time and I was proved right, weren't I? So just trust me on this one.

And anyway, when does Pompey ever beat Saints? Come on man.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CB Fry said:

Look, I done the thread that said it definitely wouldn't be Suella Braverman last time and I was proved right, weren't I? So just trust me on this one.

And anyway, when does Pompey ever beat Saints? Come on man.

Ha... Fair point :)

13 hours ago, whelk said:

We need a blue plaque at the top of Hill Lane by his chemists

That was the nearest pharmacy to the house i lived in as a young teenager. They used to sell their own formula, own label Bronco mix which contained a long list of stuff but including alcohol, choloform and morphine.  I had a very weird and trippy bad cough one winter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, buctootim said:

That was the nearest pharmacy to the house i lived in as a young teenager. They used to sell their own formula, own label Bronco mix which contained a long list of stuff but including alcohol, choloform and morphine.  I had a very weird and trippy bad cough one winter. 

Tomorrow’s daily mail headline “New PM has history of drugging young men.”

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, buctootim said:

And his dad was a GP who wrote prescriptions specifically for Sunak the pharmacy. Guess they had to pay the Winchester College fees somehow 

5 mins to go.

All the sensible money is on Sunak, but if Penny Dreadful can somehow scrape past the 100 mark, she would probably win the members' vote. If Sunak couldn't beat the hopeless Truss then he doesn't stand a chance against a semi-competent candidate.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

2 hours ago, buctootim said:

I live just up the road.

The sign on their parking space still says "Sunak Pharmacy".

On 24/10/2022 at 16:15, AlexLaw76 said:

Pot. Kettle 

Given that you spend your days scanning the internet for news of Asian rapists to post here whilst ignoring white sex offenders, your years of posting your dislike of foreigners and only the other day accusing me of playing the poster not the post, this is a bit rich. We can now add hypocrite to your forum CV. Along with your many other pseudonyms, perhaps you are Jerry from Lowestoft too?  

Edited by sadoldgit
Spelling

7 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Given that you spend your days scanning the internet for news of Asian rapists to post here whilst ignoring white sex offenders, your years of posting your dislike of foreigners and only the other day accusing me of playing the poster not the post, this is a bit rich. We can now add hypocrite to your forum CV. Along with your many other pseudonyms, perhaps you are Jerry from Lowestoft to?  

he described sunak as not British

You described Prtti Patel as an immigrant

whats the difference?

Edited by Turkish

2 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Both born in England unlike Johnson who was born in New York.

Indeed. So why did Soggy say Patel is an immigrant? Why is he accusing other people of acting like Jerry from Lowestoft who said Sunak wasn't English.

Is there any significant difference between the two comments? 

• Like 1