RIP The Killer

Lord Duckhunter

Duckhunter giving it large the other day making out that only one particular group (ie brown people brown people brown people) groom children for sex but here we are and here he is salivating over a fucking paedophile. 

As long as you're a white guy then smashing into children is a-Ok with the Duckhunter. 

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, egg said:

That's 4 people who've gone down in my estimation. For all his talent, anyone who marries a 13 year old child is despicable human. 

The other one that baffles me is Bill Wyman. Openly admitted he was shagging Mandy smith when she was 14 yet even with all the retrospective peado investigations to my knowledge he’s never been so much as spoken to about it. 

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The other one that baffles me is Bill Wyman. Openly admitted he was shagging Mandy smith when she was 14 yet even with all the retrospective peado investigations to my knowledge he’s never been so much as spoken to about it. 

Didn’t Elvis start dating his wife when she was 14? 

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yep. John Peel too, quite happy to bang 13 year olds backstage. 

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As a kid all I can remember was the papers used to treat it as some quirky story, almost just an opposites attract romance story thing.

My Mum and Dad saw right through it and knew it was sick. Bill Wyman was a paedo, simple as that. 13 when he met her. 13.

I imagine Ringo Starr liked him so on reflection that's probably fine. Fill your boots Bill. Approval from other rock stars is the main thing. 

Anyway, the Asian ones are bad and no mistake. Probably even Rod Stewart agrees with that 👍 

11 minutes ago, egg said:

Yep. John Peel too, quite happy to bang 13 year olds backstage. 

John Peel basically died at the right time. He would have been caught up otherwise. Should not have a stage named after him at Glastonbury.

3 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

John Peel basically died at the right time. He would have been caught up otherwise. Should not have a stage named after him at Glastonbury.

Agreed. Staggering that he is still lauded by many. 

5 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

As a kid all I can remember was the papers used to treat it as some quirky story, almost just an opposites attract romance story thing.

My Mum and Dad saw right through it and knew it was sick. Bill Wyman was a paedo, simple as that. 13 when he met her. 13.

I imagine Ringo Starr liked him so on reflection that's probably fine. Fill your boots Bill. Approval from other rock stars is the main thing. 

Anyway, the Asian ones are bad and no mistake. Probably even Rod Stewart agrees with that 👍 

I have similar memories to you, my parents saying how vile It was, being probably only 8 or 9 at the time I remember thinking 14 was almost an adult but now with nieces older than that you still think of as little kids  you realise how mental and vile it was that like you say it was almost laughed off back then as being good old Bill look what he’s up too now

30 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Wyman's son married Mandy Smith's mother.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

No stripes no dice. Kudos for the decade old reference lad. Those were the days.

Was a memorable moment on here. Given all the shit that’s been spouted over the years your striking against the new shirt but buying it anyway post has made mongbord folkore should be up there in the greatest achievements of your life 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Was a memorable moment on here. Given all the shit that’s been spouted over the years your striking against the new shirt but buying it anyway post has made mongbord folkore should be up there in the greatest achievements of your life 

Or: Hello. Hope you are well Turkish.

4 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

Or: Hello. Hope you are well Turkish.

Magnificent as always sir. Hope you are too. 

someone said to me this week if I’m doing what you’re doing at your age id be delighted I took it as a compliment and insult at the same time 🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Magnificent as always sir. Hope you are too. 

someone said to me this week if I’m doing what you’re doing at your age id be delighted I took it as a compliment and insult at the same time 🤣🤣

Try teaching, those comments just flow. Best wishes to you.

14 minutes ago, Colinjb said:

Try teaching, those comments just flow. Best wishes to you.

Not sure I’m at the stage of life yet where I want to work part time, have 10 weeks off and complain I’m too busy. Maybe when I get to my 60s

thanks for your best wishes and the wish is returned to you x

16 hours ago, whelk said:

You couldn’t stop yourself smearing Ray Wilkins when he passed but presumably no issues with jerry Lee Lewis having sex with a child. Different times huh

Strange standards. Grooming children for sex is fine but drink driving is beyond the pale.

I look forward to Duckie’s eulogy for Gary Glitter when he passes.

Edited by sadoldgit
Spelling
  • Haha 2