2022 form - 90th out of 92

benali-shorts

Looking at the 2021 table, Newcastle were even worse than our current position, having played more games (8 from 42, 91st place). So let's get ready to celebrate our imminent CL qualification! Step 1 - get Eddie Howe in as manager, he was watching us a lot recently so I reckon he'd be interested... what do you mean, not anymore?

Honourable mention to Brighton in 2020 who were 87th, 5 wins from 34 LOL. So there are ways out of our mess, hopefully Nathan Jones can find them soon.

7 hours ago, benali-shorts said:

Are you not entertained?

image.thumb.png.1705e33e8e1fa8f04b1ecee1f5fcd6d7.png

Wonder what Martin has to say about this, or Rasmus for that matter, once he's run his own data check on it of course.

"Yes but... no but... , actually .... when you look at our standard deviations from the norm... our xg's are really... so therefore this table is really statistically misleading ". 

18 minutes ago, Turkish said:

We’ve got super Martin Semmens

he doesn’t care where in the league we stand

But we’ve got lighting shows, wristbands that glows

southamptons the third worst team in the land

If you start singing it, we'll soon pick it up.

And this is why Nathan Jones and his family on here need to understand why the fan base are a little short on the patience they crave. We fans have watched this sh1t get worse for 4 years; the only good spell was in lockdown and we couldn’t go. We’ve just finished our worst calendar year, have taken a complete punt on an unproven manager, have no sign of the striker we should have lined up at least 8 months ago and have wasted 5 weeks of preparation working on a formation we still fail at.

I know most of this isn’t Jones’ fault but they need to understand how pig sick we all are. Justifiably so IMHO.

I knew I’d lost almost all joy in going to St Mary’s of late but this table is a stark reminder of how dreadful it is.

Cant wait for the light show on Wednesday - that’ll help improve the mood 😶

• Like 3