A Chorus of Millions.......

badgerx16

52 minutes ago, Saint in Paradise said:

Stolen from another UK website

Screenshot_2023-05-08-03-38-36-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Thanks for that. I’m sure it’s what we were all thinking. There aren’t enough emojis to show my appreciation. I only went for the sad one on account of my age and all that goes with it.

1 minute ago, badgerx16 said:

https://noreentaylorjournalist.com/portfolio/andrew-parker-bowles-the-man-who-laid-down-his-wife-for-his-country/

"That he and Camilla have an open marriage is no secret. She lives in their Wiltshire home, Middlewick House, while Andrew stays in his London flat, joining her at weekends."

The "link" part was facetious.  Not exactly a secret, so no idea why soggy is claiming scoop of the year after his (imagined) discussion with APBs mate...

The Metropolitan Police 'regret' arresting protesters before the coronation and detaining them for 16 hours. They have now had their bail cancelled and there will be no further action taken against them.

Edited by badgerx16

6 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I am not sure that 20 years makes any difference to the way that William and Harry feel about it.

Well, you don't know that.

William was front and centre of the ceremony, seems to get on with Camilla pretty well and probably wouldn't agree with your snidey misogynistic description of "that old woman following the King around".

I've answered your question about why she is accepted as Queen now but not 20 years ago. Time moves on, things move on. That's the answer, it's not a mystery.

Edited by CB Fry

5 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Well, you don't know that.

William was front and centre of the ceremony, seems to get on with Camilla pretty well and probably wouldn't agree with your snidey misogynistic description of "that old woman following the King around".

I've answered your question about why she is accepted as Queen now but not 20 years ago. Time moves on, things move on. That's the answer, it's not a mystery.

No I don’t know that. I do know that Harry had said that neither of them wanted him to marry her. William may be adopting a pragmatic stance nowadays but Harry, according to his book, still has issues. I also think that it would feel a bit strange for them to attend the coronation of their father with his former mistress in the very place where they attended the funeral service for their mother, both on the World stage.Or maybe they were absolutely fine with it and I am just projecting?

As for my “snidey misogynistic description” of Camilla. She is factually an old woman and the coronation was all about the crowning of King Charles 111. She was just technically a plus one. Before you get yourself into a lather, on Have I Got News For You, Ian Hislop referred to her as the “Slapper Consort”. Probably worse than anything I have called her.

Yes, of course time moves. Of course things move on. But there are plenty of historical occasions that are not forgotten. I think there are still plenty of people who feel unhappy about Camilla’s part in the break up of his marriage to Diana.

Edited by sadoldgit
Changed text
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

No I don’t know that. I do know that Harry had said that neither of them wanted him to marry her. William may be adopting a pragmatic stance nowadays but Harry, according to his book, still has issues. I also think that it would feel a bit strange for them to attend the coronation of their father with his former mistress in the very place where they attended the funeral service for their mother, both on the World stage.Or maybe they were absolutely fine with it and I am just projecting?

As for my “snidey misogynistic description” of Camilla. She is factually an old woman and the coronation was all about the crowning of King Charles 111. She was just technically a plus one. Before you get yourself into a lather, on Have I Got News For You, Ian Hislop referred to her as the “Slapper Consort”. Probably worse than anything I have called her.

Yes, of course time moves. Of course things move on. But there are plenty of historical occasions that are not forgotten. I think there are still plenty of people who feel unhappy about Camilla’s part in the break up of his marriage to Diana.

It was the Coronation of their majesties King and the Queen as on the invites and all the coverage so if you are going to talk about "technically" this or that then get your facts right. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can just lie about it.

The two boys are grown adults and I wouldn't expect any grown up children of mine to decide who I married or not.

And Charles and Camilla are heads of state, the whole thing is not just there for William and Harry, so I don't see how any of that stuff is particularly relevant.

As your snidey misogeny shows you don't like Camilla, as was clear in previous posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 06/05/2023 at 11:04, Weston Super Saint said:

Fuck me!  Camilla looks like a fucking drag queen.

On 06/05/2023 at 18:30, Lord Duckhunter said:

CB31668A-5C06-47E6-AE4F-AE064EADD9F7.jpeg

On 06/05/2023 at 20:31, Weston Super Saint said:

Regnant? Or repugnant?

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

As your snidey misogeny shows you don't like Camilla, as was clear in previous posts.

Apparently you're fine with this 'snidey misogyny' though, because SOG didn't post it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cloggy saint said:

Apparently you're fine with this 'snidey misogyny' though, because SOG didn't post it?

Anyone with a tit for an avatar really shouldn't be questioning others views on misogyny.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, cloggy saint said:

Look, I'm too busy masterbating over Penny Mourdant to give feedback on everyone's contributions on this thread.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

Look, I'm too busy masterbating over Penny Mourdant to give feedback on everyone's contributions on this thread.

I must commend you on your spelling and sentence structure, typing solely with your left hand.

• Haha 3