The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

18 hours ago, Turkish said:

Lets have a quick fact check with the window SLAMMING SHUT in just 7 days

the CoT have

correctly called we came second in the race to sign Carvaleho 

Correctly Informed you of the decision to turn the northam into a kop with safe standing 

Correctly told you Doyle was leaving 

Correctly told you we were signind O'Brien Whitmarsh 

Correctly told you were signing Rothwell 

100% record again so far. Today was the bad news we warned you you wouldnt like. Stand by for some VERY good news. Thats all i can say at this stage but check the thread for the clues.

Loose lips sink ships

Is there a yawn emoji?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

cat GIF

TD Mickey following the Cost rounds saintsweb be like

Not really sweetie, just a deserved laughing face response to your bollocks but it does seem to annoy you so its a win win 

Kiss kiss

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Say what you see.

Small hand Luke? 

the Celtic player

An Irish player may be in or out

A youth player signing or being sold

Ross Stewart

or I dont want to talk about it, Loose Lips etc etc

41 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Not really sweetie, just a deserved laughing face response to your bollocks but it does seem to annoy you so its a win win 

Kiss kiss

Oh it doesn’t annoy me hun just point and laugh at you ALWAYS being so tragic 

keep chasing that laser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Oh it doesn’t annoy me hun just point and laugh at you ALWAYS being so tragic 

keep chasing that laser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s just a few emojis dear, why get all touchy?

Tell you what, you stop posting bollocks and I will stop annoying you with emojis, give it a try sweetheart.

All the attention you crave is tragic 🤓

I will await your next pathetic put down attempt, bet it’s gonna be great🤗

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Tell you what, you stop posting bollocks and I will stop annoying you with emojis, give it a try sweetheart.

The Virginian Lol GIF by GritTV

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Glass houses and all that. Go get some fresh air Always, the internet is not for you. 

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Dman said:

Glass houses and all that. Go get some fresh air Always, the internet is not for you. 

Wow, dragging that one up 🤣 looks like its you that`s obsessed, confused and very sad :poundit:

46 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Wow, dragging that one up 🤣 looks like its you that`s obsessed, confused and very sad :poundit:

COT 1 - 0 Always/chapel/micky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dman said:

COT 1 - 0 Always/chapel/micky

only 1-0? He's been getting smashed all over this forum for years. He's like the punch drunk boxer that doesn't know when to throw the towel in. We are like cats that have caught a mouse and let it live so we can play with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Turkish said:

only 1-0? He's been getting smashed all over this forum for years. He's like the punch drunk boxer that doesn't know when to throw the towel in. We are like cats that have caught a mouse and let it live so we can play with it.

I give it 2 months before another alias appears...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tdmickey3 said:

Turkish to my mind is just having fun, IMO he is happy to take the rise out of himself. I like to look at CoT as really none of us know anything, until the club announce it of course.

As for the clues, people have made a living/selling books out of Nostradamus for centuries as they put different slants on his quatrains.

Turks puts up a bizarre quote from the bible and then can use that for many meanings, its hilarious. So just let it play out and see it as a bit of a laugh.

Of course I could be wrong and he takes himself serous lol 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OldNick said:

Turkish to my mind is just having fun, IMO he is happy to take the rise out of himself. I like to look at CoT as really none of us know anything, until the club announce it of course.

As for the clues, people have made a living/selling books out of Nostradamus for centuries as they put different slants on his quatrains.

Turks puts up a bizarre quote from the bible and then can use that for many meanings, its hilarious. So just let it play out and see it as a bit of a laugh.

Of course I could be wrong and he takes himself serous lol 

The Nostradamus of saintsweb, I like that. 

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2024 at 20:31, Farmer Saint said:

Medical incoming... 

download (7).jpeg

On 22/01/2024 at 20:09, Farmer Saint said:

I will find out, although I believe it has been delayed as other irons are in the fire.

Surely @Turkish @COT I have now proven myself as a reliable source for the Circle of Trust... 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/68078714

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Haha 1

On 24/01/2024 at 16:52, Miltonaggro said:

Next visual clue.  Been told that this one is a 'back up' so if it happens will be late in the window. LLSS.

Celtic fanatic Rod Stewart reveals what he REALLY wants this Christmas -  Daily Record

I'm guessing this is in reference to Owen Beck, but that certainly won't be until the summer now he's played for Liverpool and Dundee this season.

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Hope you’re strapped in. The next few days are going to be a hell of a ride 

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

We have choice of four Ride band members, but Bell are Gardener are the famous footballers names. Gary Gardener jumps off the Google page, but it's far too obvious. Everyone knows Ben White said he'd be a gardener if he wasn't a footballer, so the only conclusion is that he's set for return to Southampton. I see you.

Edited by Chez

On 11/01/2024 at 06:04, Turkish said:

A song that works too. 

wish I could be like David Brooks

fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa 

If only there were some people on this forum who could tell us all about these transfers way before they happen, a group of connected people who share their insights with Saints fans for our good not theirs. We'd really appreciate them and thank them for sharing, we wouldn't be all bitter and jealous and accuse them of talking bollocks and knowing nothing. Oh wait......

• Like 1

On 22/01/2024 at 19:09, Farmer Saint said:

I will find out, although I believe it has been delayed as other irons are in the fire.

So it turns out the other part of my info came true then, with Dave Brooks being preferred to Benson. 

Dave (Brooks)

Benson (Manuel) 

Phillips (Kalvin) 

3/3 for my info. 

Edited by Farmer Saint
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer Saint said:

So it turns out the other part of my info came true then, with Dave Brooks being preferred to Benson. 

Dave (Brooks)

Benson (Manuel) 

Phillips (Kalvin) 

3/3 for my info. 

How is Kalvin Phillips related?

Just now, SaintsFan86 said:

How is Kalvin Phillips related?

It was someone I had info on moving - do you really think I only get info about players from this club? I can't imagine others in the COT are purely Saints related. 

Just now, Farmer Saint said:

It was someone I had info on moving - do you really think I only get info about players from this club? I can't imagine others in the COT are purely Saints related. 

Fair point, But no one cares about team transfers to be honest.

I know, but I didn't know anyone called Dave Benson, so thought I'd add the Phillips nugget as well to prove my sources. 

The only solace I take from Phillips is that Downes is considered no longer needed by Wet spam.

• Like 3

So, next little nugget, one player in and one player out, but the player out needs to go first:

How-to-train-for-a-marathon-hp-a.jpg

if we can keep the wolves from the door then there is a good chance this one will happen pal

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to The Circle of Trust