Pigs

Master Bates

9 hours ago, Miltonaggro said:

Great to hear this, should stop the ‘sad fucks’ moaning for a bit! 

Not really - I’m sure some will be very disappointed to be associated with them. 

Base themselves in Guernsey to avoid tax, but take advantage of British mail prices which heavily subsidise remote places (via stamp prices and government subsidies, so we the people in other words) so that sending post via a plane from basically France costs the same as sending it down the road.

Great exploitation of a legally available system of government subsidies to maximise profits and lessen the tax burden, but still a bit … what’s the word … cunty?

See! Can always find an angle 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chewy said:

Not really - I’m sure some will be very disappointed to be associated with them. 

Base themselves in Guernsey to avoid tax, but take advantage of British mail prices which heavily subsidise remote places (via stamp prices and government subsidies, so we the people in other words) so that sending post via a plane from basically France costs the same as sending it down the road.

Great exploitation of a legally available system of government subsidies to maximise profits and lessen the tax burden, but still a bit … what’s the word … cunty?

See! Can always find an angle 😉

I think that this shows real ambition and the growing influence of Charlie Boss, he's got Moonpig written all over him... 

1 hour ago, Challenger said:

Saw the title and expected to see a gallery of female Pompey supporters. Still underwhelmed in a way.

Edited by trousers
On second thoughts....
  • Haha 1