Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the tougher games of the season but we may have gotten lucky by playing them whilst they are having a wobble.

IMO Norwich will be somewhere between 5th-8th by the end of the season so a draw would be par for the course and a win would be a bonus.

  • Like 1
Posted
30 minutes ago, Cabrone said:

One of the tougher games of the season but we may have gotten lucky by playing them whilst they are having a wobble.

IMO Norwich will be somewhere between 5th-8th by the end of the season so a draw would be par for the course and a win would be a bonus.

They haven't shown they are capable of that so far, a shadow of how they ended last season. We however are 3rd for points won in games so far this season.

Posted

This will be a tough game, but count me surprised when I looked at the table and saw Norwich below us - I could have sworn they were doing better, but that may just be a left over feeling of how they ended last year.

Winnable for sure, we need to start sorting our away form out as it's horrific.

  • Like 2
Posted
36 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Not replacing him or extending his contract strangely achieve the same outcome.

 

We tried to extend his contract though he refused it - 18 games in 3 years and we tried to re-sign him and he turned us down.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

We tried to extend his contract though he refused it - 18 games in 3 years and we tried to re-sign him and he turned us down.

Has he started for Swansea as yet?

Posted

I’d consider giving Dobbin and/or Mubama a proper run for this. We can’t keep relying on Larin up top and someone else needs to step up.

Posted
1 hour ago, sad saints fan said:

I watched todays game on ITV and I was sure they said that the Norwich game was being shown on there as well but I cant see it anywhere 

I thought it was only on Sky Sports Plus

Posted

Seems he wants to freshen the squad up this week.  Hinted as such in his interview. 
 

Personally I’d do that by adding a few in weds rather than sat as I think we’ll win well Saturday so can make changes on 60 without worry of result. Away games have been an issue as we’ve got weaker as games have progressed.  

Reckon we could see something like this. But he might decide that Bolton at home is better for changes. Wouldn’t worry me if we started this and had firepower to come on with 30 to go. Imagine Jander, Larin, Scienza coming on at 0-0 1-1 etc. 
 

Peretz, Bree, WOOD, Kevin. WELLINGTON, Downes, Jwp, MATSUKI, Azaz, DOBBIN, MUAMBA 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...