itv the championship

JustMike

Quite a few of us must have really p!ssed them off in complaints in the past because it was almost impossible to have shown less of the game and still call it coverage. I made it about 15 seconds including the Derby v Saints caption at the beginning.

The voice-over managed to mention our team was filled with kids, and Derby were lucky to escape without a hammering, though.

Quite a few of us must have really p!ssed them off in complaints in the past because it was almost impossible to have shown less of the game and still call it coverage. I made it about 15 seconds including the Derby v Saints caption at the beginning.

The voice-over managed to mention our team was filled with kids, and Derby were lucky to escape without a hammering, though.

i'm bloody glad i decided to have a lay-in this morning then instead of getting up for 15 seconds of entertainment :(

(maybe Saints will release the game on DVD!!) :lol:

"I just had a little bet with myself that 2 threads would exist this morning when I logged on.

1. ITV The Championship is rubbish again

2. Trouble after the game/on the trains etc.

1 out of 2 ain't bad"

2 lads were turfed off our train back to Kettering.

Don't think they had any football connection, so spect that doesn't count!

Wouldnt have been so annoyed if hadnt made the highlights of the Plymouth vs Swansea game (another 0-1 by the way) Nearly 2 minutes long showing every scuffed chance and corner as well as their goal. Why does that game warrant 2 minutes and all the others are crammed into 20 seconds worth of footage. They didnt even get the goal scorer right!!

as for plymouth v swansea

I told you all we will see what a poor manager luggy really is.....

Doubtful, why would he suddenly turn bad after all the seasons and seasons of success he has had. The only blot on his copy book is his time at Saints, and even then he was one of our most successful managers. Luggy is a very good manager and CCC and below levels, Plymouth though are currently a very poor side and he will have to rebuild, but I would back him to do so successfully.

Doubtful, why would he suddenly turn bad after all the seasons and seasons of success he has had. The only blot on his copy book is his time at Saints, and even then he was one of our most successful managers. Luggy is a very good manager and CCC and below levels, Plymouth though are currently a very poor side and he will have to rebuild, but I would back him to do so successfully.

mate. i live down in plymouth and it is widely accepted that luggy inherited ollies team and he just kept it ticking over...I (and many down here) always maintain that when he has his own team (like this season) they will do well to stay up...ffs, he think the answer to his goal scoring problems is BWP!!!!

he really is a poor manager above league 1....he was also sacked at wednesday in this league too...

as for plymouth v swansea

I told you all we will see what a poor manager luggy really is.....

Alex Ferguson would struggle to win games if the Utd board sold all the best players - u dont get it do you.

Luggy is not a bad manager and you've not predicted anything.....any team that sells all the best players will struggle!!

Wise up ;)

Alex Ferguson would struggle to win games if the Utd board sold all the best players - u dont get it do you.

Luggy is not a bad manager and you've not predicted anything.....any team that sells all the best players will struggle!!

Wise up ;)

mate..plymouth have also signed a few players in the last year too...all luggys choice may I add.

but then, what would I know, living in plymouth en all..:rolleyes:

Edit.

Luggy has siged 10 players...all his choice...and now he wants BWP...woooooooooooosh

Edited by Thedelldays

Wise up ;)

I agree Plymouth just havn't got the cash, they are not paying the wages so everybody is leaving and being replaced by players that are not as good, its only a matter of time before that catches up with you.

I agree Plymouth just havn't got the cash, they are not paying the wages so everybody is leaving and being replaced by players that are not as good, its only a matter of time before that catches up with you.

they play god awful football..alot of their fans think luggy is out of his depth

we on the other hand are playing great football and are easily more skint!!!!

I would be very surprised if luggy is in charge by xmas...he is a very poor manager at this level...most saints fans think that he is great after a few games in the prem with largely someone elses players...

Yes we are equally as skint but we have a better pool of youth players to fall back on, thanks to a youth system that is a legacy of 27 years of top flight football. Plymouth have not got the same to fall back on.

We played beautiful football against Newcastle under Luggy, you can only **** with the **** you've got.

Yes we are equally as skint but we have a better pool of youth players to fall back on, thanks to a youth system that is a legacy of 27 years of top flight football. Plymouth have not got the same to fall back on.

We played beautiful football against Newcastle under Luggy, you can only **** with the **** you've got.

you say that..I remember nearly every man and his dog said on here that we did not have the players to play like we did..

it must be bad when you are the most successful manager at all time at one club and the fans think you are out of your depth and past it...which is sadly the case down here in Plymouth and bums on seats reflect that...9900 turned up yesterday for a home game....and we think we have problems..

Plymouth will do very well to stay up unless they change manager..and quick

Edited by Thedelldays

Yes it is sad that Luggy returned Plymouth to the Championship and the fans have turned on him when things have got a bit tough. Afterall the board have done to turn that club around after the dark days of McCauly (or whatever his name was) the fans down there might be better off sticking together, oh and turning up in a few more numbers.