Donate your Burnley tickets

RoswellSaint

What tickets are you guys buying? Adults or kids? I'm pretty skint at the moment but reckon i could get away with buying 2 kids tickets for the corners & donating them.

I think they'll accept any combination but the 'default' is an Adult/Child pair at £30 for the two

What tickets are you guys buying? Adults or kids? I'm pretty skint at the moment but reckon i could get away with buying 2 kids tickets for the corners & donating them.

Kelly advised me to get an adult & child ticket, cost £30, I left the location up to her.

Again. Anyone?

I live in Weymouth by the way, so no chance of getting to the ticket office tonight.....

Have you got a debit card? that'll probably be your only option, unless you can borrow someone else's.

I am happy to take part in this.

Is there one number I can call tomorrow morning at 9am UK time and make a card payment so that the ticket will be donated ?

One question : seeing as we are playing tomorrow, how on earth do these tickets get distributed ?

That's what I was worried about. They can't exactly bring the whole school and risk a few of them being disappointed surely?

By the way, I apologise if it seems I am criticising the idea - I think it's a fantastic one, and to be honest it's made me feel proud to be a Saints fan again, whatever is happening with the club.

I'm just interesting to know what system there is in place to let the school know how many kids they can bring.....

I am happy to take part in this.

Is there one number I can call tomorrow morning at 9am UK time and make a card payment so that the ticket will be donated ?

One question : seeing as we are playing tomorrow, how on earth do these tickets get distributed ?

ring 02380 711912 and ask for Kelly Southwell tomorrow saturday and mention that you're aware of an initiative to donate tickets to the kid's school.i think they have plenty of kids who would like the chance to see the saints.

bloody brilliant!

A positive response in a horrendous week.

Well done to all concerned for getting off their arses and doing something that genuinely helps the club's predicament, great stuff.

Lets be avin you!!! etc

Now bring out that awful team for one last time, then we can get on with the rebuild.

Fantastic idea.

Going to he match tomorrow with the kids.

Just phoned to buy 2 for donation but closed until tomorrow morning.

I will buy a further 2 tickets and donate.

COME ON SAINTS FANS! Lets show the rest of them we're not dead yet ! We've still got life in us and we can all make a difference !

UNITED WE STAND......divided we fall.

bloody brilliant!

A positive response in a horrendous week.

Well done to all concerned for getting off their arses and doing something that genuinely helps the club's predicament, great stuff.

Lets be avin you!!! etc

Now bring out that awful team for one last time, then we can get on with the rebuild.

thats the real spirit of southampton .

Tried to donate £60 worth of tickets on the phone number on the website to be met by some unhelpful woman who said she knew nothing about it and i couldnt do it as the tickket office closed at 4pm and the number i rang was 'just a call centre' - God help us!

Tried to donate £60 worth of tickets on the phone number on the website to be met by some unhelpful woman who said she knew nothing about it and i couldnt do it as the tickket office closed at 4pm and the number i rang was 'just a call centre' - God help us!

......."computer says no"?

Best of ringing tomorrow & ask for Kelly Southwell, don't let that useless bint put you off!

Don't think you can do PMs if not a signed up member of the message board?

Here's the details:

ring 02380 711912 and ask for Kelly Southwell (or one of her colleagues) and mention that you're aware of an initiative to donate tickets to the kid's school.

I can't call international numbers from my office (in the USA) - I have emailed David Luker with all the details of my order. Hopefully he will take care of it.

Great Idea - makes me feel good about SFC again.

I can't call international numbers from my office (in the USA) - I have emailed David Luker with all the details of my order. Hopefully he will take care of it.

Great Idea - makes me feel good about SFC again.

I imagine he's gone home now, hopefully he'll be back in tomorrow to deal with your order though! Could try Kelly Southwell too, i'm taking a guess that her email address is something like ksouthwell@saintsfc.co.uk

Kelly won't be there tomorrow but she mentioned Sarah Draper would be there.

For those trying to call tonight, calling from overseas, etc, try using the customer number David Luker set up for this purpose to enable people to buy online - in earlier post.

As to how they get all the tickets to the children, what school etc, I don't know! Started out with me buying a few tickets and snowballed. I am sure David and the others will figure it out - a nice problem to have!

Once again, great job everyone get behind this.

The website implies you can ring tonight to buy tickets to donate - but the unhelpful woman I got on the phone said I had to ring back tomorrow.

I'm not sure they got the instructions out to the call centre about the special customer number :(

Try again, I just got through and donated a couple of kids tickets, no problems. Just quote the number on the OS

Try again, I just got through and donated a couple of kids tickets, no problems. Just quote the number on the OS

On hold with a confused bloke in the call centre now... fingers crossed!

Success - I think - someone's getting a couple of tickets in the corner by the Northam...

on hold again..

Sweet all gone through

Edited by SaintDonkey

On hold with a confused bloke in the call centre now... fingers crossed!

Success - I think - someone's getting a couple of tickets in the corner by the Northam...

on hold again..

Sweet all gone through

I had a similar problem just now - but once they put the special customer number in, it came up with David Luker and the penny seemed to drop!

Great Idea although as i am planning on getting my ticket tomorrow as couldnt get it any other way will obviously hope there will be tickets left for fans to buy on the day who actually want to go to the game