Donate your Burnley tickets

RoswellSaint

Cor blimey Mr Phil. I didn't do much! Roswell came up with the idea and I just did a wee bit of cottage industry promotion. I'm sure there are more deserving fans out there than yours truely. Appreciate your sentiments though.

Good luck to saints tomorrow. Next season starts now!

Trousers - I think he had one too many of those Bullfrogs or whatever he drinks in Dubai. Didn't do much myself either, just set the ball rolling. Then everyone else showed what great fans we have.

Trousers - I think he had one too many of those Bullfrogs or whatever he drinks in Dubai. Didn't do much myself either, just set the ball rolling. Then everyone else showed what great fans we have.

Nope, the Bullfrogs were last week when I got stitched up & had to get on stage and sing YMCA at karaoke night with my son in a club with about 200+ people all in party mood.... (the video is on it's way to the "reasons to give up booze section of You Tube I think)

Seriously and I DO mean this, as far as I'm concerned you two did something very simple, didn't involve much work but just reminded us after ALL the cr@p of the last couple of years what being a Saints fan is all about

Well done, take a bow

The Supporter of the Year award has already been given, and it was VERY well deserved to Mrs Jan Barrett. Knowing her in person and knowing what she goes through, she is undoubtedly the only person who truly deserved this award.

She goes to every home and away game, suffers from multiple sclerosis, has a full time job AND does charity work to raise awareness about MS. Incredible.

Says it here - http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=11693

The Supporter of the Year award has already been given, and it was VERY well deserved to Mrs Jan Barrett. Knowing her in person and knowing what she goes through, she is undoubtedly the only person who truly deserved this award.

She goes to every home and away game, suffers from multiple sclerosis, has a full time job AND does charity work to raise awareness about MS. Incredible.

Thanks

Makes me feel like sh1t now, but as it has been given already, next season is up for grabs

I donated 10 pairs on Radio Hampshire today that were given out. Stewart Dennis was reall helpful as I only phoned him at about 12 oclock and he got the ticket office ot call me so they could arrange payment, SD then gave them away to fans who couldnt afford to go.

If all else fails call radio hants and they were brilliant.

Well done Nickh Just shows the spirit of our club has not been extinguished, it was just put on hold. In fact well done everyone, today & this thread has convinced me we will come out of this, maybe just maybe as a fan base we've turned the corner.

I donated 10 pairs on Radio Hampshire today that were given out. Stewart Dennis was reall helpful as I only phoned him at about 12 oclock and he got the ticket office ot call me so they could arrange payment, SD then gave them away to fans who couldnt afford to go.

Well done mate, true Saint.

Yeah heard him giving the first pair away - a young lady wanted to take her Mum - bless.

struggling to do it online - please advise

1) Firstly enter user name and password

2) Then go to my account and add friend

3) Entre the number set up by Dave Luker and pop his name in box , then update details

4) Best then to log out and log back in -

5) Go to match (top left hand corner)

6) Select SMS

7) Select Seats and quanity

8) On the confimation screen you should then beable to Choose DL number in one of the drop down menu's

9) Select type of ticket - and update this ( I could n't get it to do the adult and child for £30 - So paid £46 for the two (but wtf) but it seems that if you refresh enough you will be able to get the deal.

10) Entre bank collect from ticket office on the next screen and confirm your way out

11) Have a warm glow in your heart - As mastercard say.... Priceless!

Hope this helps

Can I give you a kiss tomorrow, heard it on the radio and it did make me think what a great club and great fans we are, bugger the politics this is the real SFC and what potential buyers and investors should note.

1) Firstly enter user name and password

2) Then go to my account and add friend

3) Entre the number set up by Dave Luker and pop his name in box , then update details

4) Best then to log out and log back in -

5) Go to match (top left hand corner)

6) Select SMS

7) Select Seats and quanity

8) On the confimation screen you should then beable to Choose DL number in one of the drop down menu's

9) Select type of ticket - and update this ( I could n't get it to do the adult and child for £30 - So paid £46 for the two (but wtf) but it seems that if you refresh enough you will be able to get the deal.

10) Entre bank collect from ticket office on the next screen and confirm your way out

11) Have a warm glow in your heart - As mastercard say.... Priceless!

Hope this helps

Thank you - done and now at step 11

I hope adult and child have a great day.

COYR

Is this Ladysaint? Because, if so, I do believe that she was also one of the ones who suggested the idea of giving tickets away yesterday.

What a great woman!

Yeah heard him giving the first pair away - a young lady wanted to take her Mum - bless.
I couldnt listen to the show and wasnt sure what time they 'd be given away,as it was youngest daughters 21st and was tied up with her stuff. I hope they found the people I hoped they would, thanks for that info.Can anyone tell me how they presented it as in for people who needed it pr first callers. It doesnt really matter as Radio Hampshire were brilliant and SD made time in his show to do it. They could have easily said it was too late etc. Good for them i say.

I couldnt listen to the show and wasnt sure what time they 'd be given away,as it was youngest daughters 21st and was tied up with her stuff. I hope they found the people I hoped they would, thanks for that info.Can anyone tell me how they presented it as in for people who needed it pr first callers. It doesnt really matter as Radio Hampshire were brilliant and SD made time in his show to do it. They could have easily said it was too late etc. Good for them i say.

Was positioned well eg those that couldn't afford it etc.

Is this Ladysaint? Because, if so, I do believe that she was also one of the ones who suggested the idea of giving tickets away yesterday.

What a great woman!

Ive looked in the gallery and shes not in those pictures. I know she is a great fan who follows us around

That's very kind of you..

Well done Nickh Just shows the spirit of our club has not been extinguished, it was just put on hold. In fact well done everyone, today & this thread has convinced me we will come out of this, maybe just maybe as a fan base we've turned the corner.

What a great woman!

Not me but the woman in question undoubtedly deserves it how she does it I dont know I have real respect for her.

26000 tickets sold apparently - things are looking up - this idea is catching on. good skills for organising it. i only hope the kids that we are all sponsoring get to see a win.

From 20,000 yesterday morning to 26,000 this morning, with the walk-up still to come.

Over 30,000 is still possible.

What a great woman!

I don't think she comes on this forum.

Those people who came up with this idea have my utmost respect however. It still puts a lump in my throat thinking about how selfless people on here have proved to be over the last 24 hours.

26000 tickets sold apparently - things are looking up - this idea is catching on. good skills for organising it. i only hope the kids that we are all sponsoring get to see a win.

lol

just had this "happy" image of a poor little kid being dragged out of the house by his ankles screaming "but I don't want to go" and their "foster parents" saying - but darling you must go you're the last kid available in town.

I really hope this is the case. Sounds a bit odd to shift 6K in a few hours...?

Nevertheless hope I am joined by as many as possible.

Even if the club struggle to distribute all of the tickets that people have donated, at least people can be safe in the knowledge that the club has been provided with extra funds to keep it going in the short-term.

Fair play to those who got this idea up and running. Tremendous idea and a fantastic chance for local children to go and watch a Saints game when normal circumstances may prevent them from doing so. Very much looking forward to the game today! Well done to all!