Alderweireld

L1Minus10

He's brilliant, surprised the bigger boys weren't in the running for him, would be a great signing for Arsenal.

Am I right in saying the agreement for us to sign him is £5.6m or something, but we have to agree personal terms. Think other teams will come in for him next summer.

And something about Atletico deciding whether they want him in January or something like that.

The fact he can also play left back makes me very keen for us to make it permanent' date=' but I fear if he has a good season personal terms won't be agreed and he'll sign for one of those teams with heavy shirts.[/quote']

Well if we continue on the line we are on and end up with European football next season, the team's great camaraderie and the chance to continue on our journey will get his signature.

Well if we continue on the line we are on and end up with European football next season, the team's great camaraderie and the chance to continue on our journey will get his signature.

I really hope so, but the quitters this summer showed that most players don't have much imagination, and rather than sticking a pipe bomb up the collective backside of the big teams and Premier league would prefer to slope off and sign for them.

I really hope so' date=' but the quitters this summer showed that most players don't have much imagination, and rather than sticking a pipe bomb up the collective backside of the big teams and Premier league would prefer to slope off and sign for them.[/quote']

Tragic IMHO when put like that.

Tony Underwood is proving to be a great signing. Hope we can tie the deal up.

I thought he struggled at times previously, but was very good today - it was a real test at times, physically as tough as anything he'll face all season and I really thought he did well.