Harlem Shake

ben05

For anyone living under a rock for the past week - "it consists of users uploading videos to YouTube that last about thirty seconds in length and feature the opening of electronic music producer Baauer’s song “Harlem Shake.” The videos begin with the song’s sample of a man giving a shrieking siren call of “Con los terroristas!”—Columbian Spanish for “with the terrorists”—followed by one person, usually in a ridiculous mask or helmet, dancing to the song alone as the beat builds. He or she is surrounded by others who are stationary, blissfully unaware of the dancer. When the directive, Then do the Harlem shake is uttered about 15 seconds in, the bass drops and the video metastasizes into pure chaos"

I did'nt really see the funny side at first - but the more I watch them the more i get ropped in. Anyone got any favorites? Here are a few of mine

Also ....

Luke Shaw ‏@Luke_shaw3

“@Moe_1232: @Luke_shaw3 I say the whole Southampton team does one ?!”don't worry you will all be seeing one soon

Maybe we should have a poll for who is the guy at the start - Got to be Jos with his box head for me

Hopefully @dubaisaints have the moves worked out as our new goal celebration while watching games down at the pub.

Thank God it's easier to remember when shredded than Gangham.

Groan moan FFS have had to add this damned song to our wedding party playlist.

Give it about 18 months and every major Multi National Corporation in the world will be releasing their own version to show how happy and committed their work force is and how cool they are.

I believe Turkish is in charge of planning the dance lessons for The Northam, hopefully it will stop them trying to do the Poznan

Found this interesting - it explains where it all started from

http://www.theroot.com/views/harlem-shakedown

This was the one that made me "lol" Snoopy & Homer doing it.

Nah it's just a silly meme. I'm not sure anyone truly knows what's going on!

It just seems to lots of people dressed weirdly jumping around, I'm sure there are some people out there who find it wacky, crazy and hilarious, I thought they looked like a load of helmets