Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Bring back the KLH!
  2. but will we pay enough to get the better?
  3. You what? Why am I deluded? Im just suspicious that they will wriggle out of it when they clearly deserve that points deduction. If they dont get a CVA and exit admin its still up to the FL to deduct the points
  4. So theyve got this Lampitt bloke who is "FA integrity" runing the club now? Sounds dodgey to me, pulls a few strings with the old mates - no points deduction etc
  5. i blame this summer, its been muggy muggy muggy, when are going to get a proper thunderstorm?
  6. I can make you feel young again (I do cuddles afterwards too)
  7. this
  8. Jonnyboy

    Taliban Scum

    How about a picture of Ian Tomlinson in the morgue on the cover of Time for next month?
  9. only 10,000 views so far! NI is gonna get an ego... Thought Id post as its been over an hour for this thread
  10. he was one of the 11 that put in a great performance and day out for us in winning our first bit of silverware in my lifetime. give him respect.
  11. so was he claiming dole as well? hope he declares that fiver
  12. yeah that is wrong, what with Fordingbridge this week and all
  13. you can change the settings so you dont receive any emails I am an avid freecycler but be warned - I got a freezer which after a week caught fire and I had to call a bloody fire engine out!!
  14. what if he starts burying agitators under the pitch like pinochet?
  15. I know what, lets form a Trust so we can have a say in how the club is run, if we buy enough shares...... ...................oh.
  16. agreed, from the sounds of it, id prefer him on loan
  17. well if he's starting what does that mean? he's a trialist or has signed?
  18. I was gonna say that, Im glad the cameras are going, I think they are a hallamrk of a FASCIST state, socialists look out for each other and you Mr Dune x
  19. I would also point out that although areas of plymouth are ugly, a walk through the Barbican and along the Hoe waterfront is much more beautiful than anything Portsmouth, Southampton and even Exeter have to offer
  20. restrictions - see previous posts Maybe there should have been restrictions 10 years ago... I dunno Whats an HMO?
  21. Would they have greeted him like that if they knew he was going to score 4 in 24 games?
  22. you are really back on form at the moment, lol As for Vassell - I say past it.
  23. who dat?
  24. or stop people fighting over becoming buy to let landlords by placing restrictions... of course if our economy plummets and with the planned cuts, we will have no immigrants and fewer students, so property prices and rents may plummet i guess? negative equity anyone?
×
×
  • Create New...