Jump to content

Dark Munster

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    10001
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark Munster

  1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
  2. Obligatory picture.
  3. You plastic fan. No seriously, I have only one word for those like you who are not from Southampton, but chose Saints over Arsenal, Liverpool, ManUre, etc:
  4. Yes. Yes they will.
  5. This thread needs a bit of balance:
  6. Anyway, back on topic. Has he signed yet?
  7. In fairness, despite the slight weight gain, he's probably still as good a player now as he was in his prime. By "good" I mean crap of course.
  8. I think it's obviously not obvious.
  9. Another 20/20 win today, against Surrey. Make that now 29 wins out of the last 34 20/20 games! Maybe they should bat in their 4-day games like they do in 20/20. They'll probably score more in a 20-30 over slog than they normally do in 100+ overs.
  10. Oh ****, have Arsenal just bought 10 of our players?
  11. Only 10,000 to go before the big one.
  12. I think Steve may be waiting for the official announcement that Cheats FC have got away with it before cashing your cheque. Unfortunately, with only 3 posts per day you'll going to fall even further behind trousers.
  13. But at least the 180 degree rotation is still on.
  14. Anyway, back on topic. Saggy Chops...what a ****.
  15. I agree. Returning all of the pieces of the clock is the only rightful thing to do.
  16. Indeed, this cannot be in Cheatsville. They must have confused it with this one:
  17. No, I'm the VMAN.
  18. Trousers - the P****y Takeover Saga legend, who is solely responsible for about a quarter of the 1800 odd pages.
  19. Do you mean not ever?
  20. I'm feeling extremely dizzy from all this portsmyth season ticket spin.
  21. Indeed. A bargain at half that price.
×
×
  • Create New...