Norwich going for it,

Barry Sanchez

where are our signings? Cortese better be prepared to spend on a striker or we shall suffer.

Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper and now Quagliarella, good good signings, are they going for a top 4 spot instead of us?

we'll see if they're good,good signings when the season starts.

Van Wolfswinkel is an amazing signing, could be the buy of the season, Hooper not too shabby and Quagliarella an unknown, certainly better than our premium signings. Wanyama is good mind but not a superstar signing, for us to get into Europe we need another quality striker bare minimum, Norwich have got one at least assured.

So they've signed 1 more player than us. ****. We're doomed :-(

No they have signed 2 strikers and those two I would love in our team, far better signings than ours as it stands and they have not proclaimed they shall be ini Europe in 2 years................

The 3rd is the icing on the cake if they get him.

Have Norwich done good business?

Was their squad as good as ours beforehand?

Surely you should judge them as a whole, rather than on three individual players.

As a squad we're doing well, we're certainly stronger than Norwich IMO. That's what counts. They needed two strikers of this quality, we need just one to compliment our existing strikers and there is almost a month left before we can judge the success of this window.

So, considerably less wealthy than us Norwich, have aced us to the cream of Summer signings. My God, their board must be bloody astute players in the marketplace! Has it escaped your attention that there is still some time to go during this transfer window and that we might yet make signings that will have them sit up and pay attention to us?

Have Norwich done good business?

Well judging from your orgasmic state, you obviously think that they have. But as there have been plenty of precedents of imported players failing to make the grade in the Premier League, it remains to be seen whether Wolf's Winky, Hooper or Quagliarella can cut the mustard. We could certainly have got Hooper here if we wanted, but I suspect that he is no longer deemed to be good enough for us and we are aiming higher than him.

Have you taken that out of context?

You have.

How much have Van Wolfwinkel and Hooper cost?

Still a month of the transfer window left for Saints to sign a striker, lots of indicators that is a position they are looking to invest in heavily. Its not like we desperately need one for the opening game, would you not be happy with Lambert playing vs West Brom?

Not sure why I bother asking as I'm expecting another WUM response.

So, considerably less wealthy than us Norwich, have aced us to the cream of Summer signings. My God, their board must be bloody astute players in the marketplace! Has it escaped your attention that there is still some time to go during this transfer window and that we might yet make signings that will have them sit up and pay attention to us?

Well judging from your orgasmic state, you obviously think that they have. But as there have been plenty of precedents of imported players failing to make the grade in the Premier League, it remains to be seen whether Wolf's Winky, Hooper or Quagliarella can cut the mustard. We could certainly have got Hooper here if we wanted, but I suspect that he is no longer deemed to be good enough for us and we are aiming higher than him.

We appear to aim so high that no one wants to come, if this is a repeat of the **** transfer window last year it will prove we have as much pull as a rough bird at the playboy mansion.

Are Norwich really less wealthy than us ? I'd doubt that, more PL money and roughly equivalent gates would suggest that they should have at least as much to spend as us. I don't really buy into the our owners are rich and will be handing us shedloads

theory for the time being.

Still a month of the transfer window left for Saints to sign a striker, lots of indicators that is a position they are looking to invest in heavily. Its not like we desperately need one for the opening game, would you not be happy with Lambert playing vs West Brom?

Not sure why I bother asking as I'm expecting another WUM response.

I would prefer a striker who can lead us for seasons to come on our European nights.

Obviously not, Lambert scored more goals in the best league in the world then Wolfswinkel did in some no-mark poverty league.

If you think the premiership is the best League in the World I suppose you think the England team has World class players everywhere in it.....................

Obviously not, Lambert scored more goals in the best league in the world then Wolfswinkel did in some no-mark poverty league.

Van Wolfswinkel did score a lot of goals last season and the one before, don't know too much about the homogenity of Portuguese football though. 5 goals in a 7 nil thumping of some Atlantic island minnows isn't worth the same as a winning goal against Man U or Chelsea. Not that I know that he scored his goals like that though.

If you think the premiership is the best League in the World I suppose you think the England team has World class players everywhere in it.....................

It doesn't really require much intelligence to work out the massive flaw in that argument.

Are Norwich really less wealthy than us ? I'd doubt that, more PL money and roughly equivalent gates would suggest that they should have at least as much to spend as us. I don't really buy into the our owners are rich and will be handing us shedloads

theory for the time being.

Norwich didn't spend anywhere near as much as us last season and won't do this season either. Make of that what you will based on similar receipts of gate money and TV money.

Can't believe no one in the Prem has taken a punt on Rhodes, I'd love it if we signed him, wouldn't have wanted Hooper or Wolfswinkel and Damiao looks pretty meh.

I'm guessing you've never seen him play?!

Rhodes cost Blackburn £12m, he would probably cost a prem club £15m.

I was hoping that he would ask what the massive flaw was. ;)

But as he hasn't, then it proves that he must be trolling.

Why should I rise to your crap, you voted for Cortese statue and then in protest ripped up your season when it did'nt happen, you are simply unbalanced when it comes to the quality and prospective quality of our team.

Didn't Norwich start out with a worse set of players in the first place, a lot of guys who are adept at kick and rush football, so quite a few signings to try and move away from that dross was always going to be needed...

We on the other hand have a decent standard of players to play properly anyway and are just trying to add depth and talent whilst enabling the academy a route into first team football.

Have you seen Lovren play every week? Wanyama?

Yet everyone on here seems to think Milan and Barcelona wanted them, lets be objective and fair.

I will add Wanyama is a good signing.

I have not passed judgement. your point?

has anyone really watched van wolfswinkel play an adequate number of times to pass a judgement that he would be a great signing?

If van Wolfswinky was *that* good then I'm sure a lot more people would have heard about him before this summer and I'm sure a few more "bigger" clubs would have been in for him.

If van Wolfswinky was *that* good then I'm sure a lot more people would have heard about him before this summer and I'm sure a few more "bigger" clubs would have been in for him.

There were, Wolfswinky? Are you 13? 25 years ago I was 13 and I would have slapped myself if I wrote that.

Why? He's 24, still improving and just recently been called up to the Dutch squad.