Reading u21s V Saints u21s on TV tonight.

saint lard

Largely both defences and centre mids are easy to run by though, it has to be said.

Both teams so much more open than a pro mens team would set up.

Do you ever post anything positive? What about Mugabi passes up the line, McQueen control. Hesketh probing passes or Seager poaching yet negative all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you ever post anything positive? What about Mugabi passes up the line, McQueen control. Hesketh probing passes or Seager poaching yet negative all the time

About three times already in this thread! Just saying the U21s football is a lot different in that they have space to play and the defences are pretty poor.

We are playing some great football attacking wise, of course but goals are given away a lot easier than in the first team. All 5 goals have been due to poor defensive play of some kind.

These youngsters look pretty good. It's sad that there seems so little chance of them getting to play in the first team in the near future. I miss that from the lower leagues ... Seeing the young players come through.

Seager for for example is a cracking goal scorer, but how likely is he to displace Pelle, JRod, Long, Mane , etc, if Juanmi can't get a game?

Seager looks sharp, as do McQueen and Sims. Hesketh is very much Lallana-esq in his touch and physique.

Reed seems a bit OTT when closing down.

Bertrand looking ok but needs more minutes. Can make an argument he's lucky to be on the pitch but that's a different story.

CB's look fairly weak.

We look dangerous everytime we go forward.

About three times already in this thread! Just saying the U21s football is a lot different in that they have space to play and the defences are pretty poor.

We are playing some great football attacking wise, of course but goals are given away a lot easier than in the first team. All 5 goals have been due to poor defensive play of some kind.

Better. It's because there isn't the fear of relegation or Premier status. It's all about development and like Reading one of the best academies play this league right.

Seager looks sharp, as do McQueen and Sims. Hesketh is very much Lallana-esq in his touch and physique.

Reed seems a bit OTT when closing down.

Bertrand looking ok but needs more minutes. Can make an argument he's lucky to be on the pitch but that's a different story.

CB's look fairly weak.

We look dangerous everytime we go forward.

Wood is 18 against 23 year old and it shows. I think he has great promise. McCarthy has been poor tonight. Bevis doing ok

Better. It's because there isn't the fear of relegation or Premier status. It's all about development and like Reading one of the best academies play this league right.

Its also because the very best U21s arent playing in the league. This football gets a player so far but most will need a loan to adapt to proper mens football.

Seager for example will probably score every game at this level. Send him to Swindon and if he scores 1 in 3 for them he might make it for us at some stage.

Its also because the very best U21s arent playing in the league. This football gets a player so far but most will need a loan to adapt to proper mens football.

Seager for example will probably score every game at this level. Send him to Swindon and if he scores 1 in 3 for them he might make it for us at some stage.

Isgrove a good example.... Good move and goal