Lallana penalty miss

Yorkshire Saint

**** me , we've got a lot of bunny boilers on here . Why can't people let it go , he moved to a bigger club , for a lot more money , who wouldn't do the exact same thing if they were good enough . It's a bit embarrassing to get pleasure from his defeat when his league cup final record is the same as ours despite playing 50 odd seasons in it .

**** me , we've got a lot of bunny boilers on here . Why can't people let it go , he moved to a bigger club , for a lot more money , who wouldn't do the exact same thing if they were good enough . It's a bit embarrassing to get pleasure from his defeat when his league cup final record is the same as ours despite playing 50 odd seasons in it .

It's just a bit of fun. I bet you're a right laugh at parties ;)

Troll. 3/10 for effort.

Listening to the Liverpool fans booing Sterling who left to win trophies and play CL football whilst getting paid more.

Embarrassing to think that's what we sound like re. Lallana. Give it a rest.

why? it is part of the pantomime of the game

what rational reason is there to boo a player who played for pompey? but it happens