The 'How long until they bring out the JPT Final DVD' Sweepstake thread.

Colinjb

If they had any sense, they'd have it ready and on sale in the Megastore by the Leyton Orient game on Easter Monday. Yes, that's only eight days after the final, but Saints fans will still be celebrating the win, and St Mary's IMO will be sold out that day, they'd make a mint.

It may have been our first trophy in 34 years but we beat Carlisle in the least prestigious trophy in the English professional game. Crikey I enjoyed the day, loved winning the thing but it is hardly something to shout about and release a DVD of and watch over and over again is it?

It may have been our first trophy in 34 years but we beat Carlisle in the least prestigious trophy in the English professional game. Crikey I enjoyed the day, loved winning the thing but it is hardly something to shout about and release a DVD of and watch over and over again is it?

Of course it bloody is.

Have it saved on my Sky HD box. Annoys me that the DVD won't be in HD & will probably be crap Club Commentators. So until I get a new Sky box this be taking up 14% of the space on there I think it is

also I must have watched us lift the trophy about 30 times lol