Message for Rupert

Big Ron fan

Patience????

Where have you been for the last four seasons??

Ive had it with patience.

Listening to the fans boo the players the whole time it ****es me off, what has happened to Southampton having some of the best fans in the league, this at the moment is crap.

If we had more games like Sheffield United and Norwich @ SMS rather than silence for a whole game and then booing them at the end we might be doing a bit better. We're in a terrible position but if we can't try and support our best option then what's the point in being negative, I'd prefer that those people stay away.

You have to understand as well that I say this because I really care about the club, I love Saints, not because of any malicious reason

Golden Duo's Record

W1

L4

D2

5 points from 7 games

Boot Boy's 1st 7 games (including Plymouth when he only came in the day before)

W1

L2

D4

I make that 7 points from 7 games.

Can you now explain why the boot boy delivered worse results than the golden duo?

Next you'll be telling us that W H Ireland is one of the leading financial companies in the world

Quality!

Scabby! Go choke on this!

They'll sell them 24 hours before administration (in a few weeks possibly) for a few pence, because at that time the alternative is seeing their holdings being worth zero.

Incorrect. If it got that far they would hold on to do a phoenix like Ken Bates at Leeds and get rid of current debt before starting again which is also a very nasty prospect.

Listening to the fans boo the players the whole time it ****es me off, what has happened to Southampton having some of the best fans in the league, this at the moment is crap.

If we had more games like Sheffield United and Norwich @ SMS rather than silence for a whole game and then booing them at the end we might be doing a bit better. We're in a terrible position but if we can't try and support our best option then what's the point in being negative, I'd prefer that those people stay away.

You have to understand as well that I say this because I really care about the club, I love Saints, not because of any malicious reason

********. What's realy crap is that the fanbase allowed Lowe and Wilde to return in the first place. Newcastle fans wouldn't have had any of it.

Quality!

Scabby! Go choke on this!

To be fair, I thought I would give Lowe's experiment 10 games, before judging.

In the Boot Boy's 1st 10 league games, he achieved 11 points. This means that the Golden Duo will need 7 points from the next 3 league games to better the Boot Boy.

So Scooby, how confident are you of 2 wins and a draw from the next three games?

I dont agree with booing the team either,but i think many fans have had enough of the total dross we have had to endure at SMS.

This total football thing is not working and was only attempted because Lowe went for the cheap option.

Also if all those who are negative stayed away,then attendances would drop to lower than five thousand.

I dont doubt for one minute that you care about the club S4INT,thats why you post on here,but you must see that Lowe is dragging us down yet again?

To be fair, I thought I would give Lowe's experiment 10 games, before judging.

In the Boot Boy's 1st 10 league games, he achieved 11 points. This means that the Golden Duo will need 7 points from the next 3 league games to better the Boot Boy.

So Scooby, how confident are you of 2 wins and a draw from the next three games?

Very confident.

Time is what we need to give total football for it to mature before our eyes.

Long process? Tell Man City's new owners that.

Incredibly, I find myself agreeing with Scooby. Just for a bit. On the other hand, it may be such a long process because the route to takeover for this club seems to have put off so many potential investors like no other. It almost appears as if hurdles have been put in the way in order for certain interested others to make sure they gain their bit of profit, however small.

Mind you, if that is the case, then the takeover must be relatively small beer, because if it wasn't, those investors, who want to make a sizable profit, would be queueing up to sell.

I'm not holding my breath. I just hope that, what appears to be, a pretty good coach, in JP, can find a miracle.

Howdy Rupes,hows it going in lil old Britain ?

Sure enjoyed the duck shoot when I was over last,it was a blast.....well it was for the ducks anyway Ha Ha.

Did you get to watch the Ryder cup? Our boys sure did give your lot a whipping,ye ha !

Talking of whippings I see your lil sawker club thing is not doing too well ,glad you talked me out of investing in that,especially as I know jack-sh@t about running one.Still it didnt stop you Ha Ha.

Saw your reserve team a couple of times on tv.Once against the Queen,s Rangers in London,wow did you get to meet her ? Jeez we love all the stuff over here.Other game was against the Blackpool.All I know about this place is everyone goes around on donkeys and trams and it,s where all the poor folk of the UK go on vacation.When your sawker club goes bust Rupes,you will have to vacate there as well Ha Ha. Me and Mary-Lou are going to rent Bali for 6 weeks,did we say ?

Anyway must say chow,Bill is coming over to talk finance.Got to find somewhere to put our millions but not in lame duck ( sorry for the pun ) banks or your sawker club !

All the best and good luck ( you need it ) Paul

What exactly has he done wrong now?

Is it not that you're all just a little bitter that you don't support a rich club? We're very poor in money, support and points. Yet we plan to help by staying away and moaning, or turning up and singing more pantomine Lowe songs.

I really don't know why some of you think you deserve a club at all, let alone a CCC one.

Well said what a young team needs is confidence! reading some of the posts on here I am surprised they even want to go out on the pitch!

If Rupert could persuade Glenn Hoddle to come back to this club now, there is still time to reparir the damage which started in the Spring of 2004.

I'm now certain that those who blocked Hoddle's appointment are truly sick of thei part in the blocking of Hoddle and would not dare protest if Glenn came back.

If Rupert could persuade Glenn Hoddle to come back to this club now, there is still time to reparir the damage which started in the Spring of 2004.

I'm now certain that those who blocked Hoddle's appointment are truly sick of thei part in the blocking of Hoddle and would not dare protest if Glenn came back.

Are you scooby in disguise?

He's just turned down Newcastle, do you really think he would want to come here?

Really?, did he turn Newcastle down?

It said so in the Mail so it must be true ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1061429/Venables-confirms-Toon-talks--El-Tel-set-step-Newcastle-hot-seat-today.html

'After Hoddle turned the job down because of the uncertainty surrounding the future ownership'

Edited by Whitey Grandad
spelling

If we couldn't afford NP how are we going to afford Glenda, not that he'd want the job anyway.

I have been around far longer than scooby. There is only one dalek, the true and original Dalek.

The Dalek that keeps the truth burning brightly.

I remember seeing a Dalek get its head blown off in an episode of Dr Who - there was nothing inside.... ;)

Did you call for the boot boy's head after he delivered results worse than the Golden Duo? Or as the insect Crouch tried his best to relegate us?

This exciting, fresh team needs time and support from the fanbase. If you don't support us, you are not welcome at the ground.

You really are a complete idiot. What golden duo are you talking about? There is no Golden Duo at Saints. They are puppets acting under your heros instructions and making a complete royal **** up of things. Time for a reality check Scooby. If you disagree then you really don't have a scooby doo..

Bring Hoddle back :lol: :lol:

BRING BURLEY BACK ;)