TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

Surely it's time to crack open the 'what do you call a bloke with....' barrel.

Here's some:

no arms and no legs in Swimming Pool - Bob

wearing brown paper bags - Russell

with spade in head - Doug

without spade in head - Douglas

rabbit up backside - Warren

buried in mud - Pete

fish with no eyes - fsh

And hamster, you're obviously not monitoring this page closely enough as I already did the 'fairer than that joke'

What's the difference between a goldfish and a mountain goat?

One mucks about in fountains......

What's the difference between a constipated owl and a shortsighted gamekeeper?

One shoots and can't hit.....

What's the difference between a forged American dollar and a very skinny hooker?

One's a phoney buck.....

courtesy of john cooper clarke last night at the railway inn. Cant be anti-semitic as JCC is half jewish, apparently;)

two jewish lads in town, gorgeous blonde walks past, one lad says "f*cking hell, I'd lend her one"

same two lads walk by a catholic church, theres a sign outside offering £20 to anyone who converts today. One says "easy money, I'll go in." Ten minutes later he comes out again, his mate says "did you get the twenty quid", other guy says "is that all you people think about?"

After many returns to the local Chinese a man gathers enough courage

to go in and ask the beautiful Chinese girl who serves behind the

counter who he's fancied for ages for a date. Surprisingly she agrees

to go out with him the following week.

That week he took her out for dinner and managed to get her back to

his place afterwards. Both of them drunk, they pounce on each other as

soon as they walk through the front door. He gets her up to his

bedroom and tears off her clothes then dives in.

During the heat of the moment he says, "How about a sixty-nine?"

"What!?! I'm not cooking at this time of night!"

...anyway, to get away from heather halfleg...

bloke gets up early for his regular sunday morning round of golf. Showers, gets dressed, has some breakfast, gets his gear together and opens the front door. Its absolutely hammering it down with rain, black sky as far as the eye can see, he thinks f*ck it, I cant face that, gets undressed again and goes back to bed. Slides up behind his wife, cuddles against her back and starts fondling her tits. She half wakes up and mumbles "youre nice and early", he whispers "yes, its pouring with rain. " "I know", she says, "and the stupid c*nts out playing golf in it"

Last night I went out and got pi**ed out of my head. I must have had 20 pints and I can't remember a thing. This morning I woke up next to the ugliest woman I have ever seen.

Thank God I got home alright........................

A fat bird eventually served me in MacDonalds at lunchtime; she said "sorry about the wait". I said "don't worry fatso, cut out the buns and you'll lose it"

I walked out with a double Big Mac, large fries, extra sides and large drink. A poor homeless man sat there and said "Excuse me mate, I haven't eaten for two days". I told him "I wish I had your will power".

Man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead"

The operator says how do you know?

He says "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up!

The Grim Reaper came for me last night, luckily I beat him off with a Vacuum Cleaner.

F*ck me, talk about Dyson with death

And everyone knows Paul McCartney's a squillionaire and the last present he ever gave to Heather Mills was a plane!

It was so she could shave both legs.

I know this is supposed to be crap jokes, but at least get it right.

He bought her a plane for Christmas and .....some Immac for the other leg.

I know this is supposed to be crap jokes, but at least get it right.

He bought her a plane for Christmas and .....some Immac for the other leg.

As you say it is 'Crap jokes' but I'd suggest it is correct ;)

Explanation: She already had a razor for the other one.

One more Millsy for the road:

Macca was being interviewed about the his new relationship. He was asked whether he would ever go down on one knee again.

"No" he said, "She isnt even talking to me anymore"

Carlo Ancelotti walks out of Stamford bridge and two girls run up to him. The 1st one asked "Carlo sign my t1ts" Carlo says "ok" so she pulls down her top and gets her tits signed. The 2nd girl pulls down her knickers and says "Carlo can u sign that" Carlo replied " well the last time I signed a c*nt it cost me 50million

I have quite a few blind colleagues, one of them told me this one:

blind guy goes into a clothes shop. Puts down his stick, then bends down and picks his guide dog up by its tail, and starts slowly swinging it round his head lassoo style. Horrified shopkeeper approaches him and says "excuse me sir, can I help you?" Blind guy says "no thanks mate, I'm just looking around"

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.

He gives the young boy 3 pennies to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the pennies and starts slapping him on the back...

The boy coughs up 2 of the pennies, but keeps choking.

Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive and serious looking woman,in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee.

At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down,

neatly folds the newspaper, places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly........

After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last penny, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the penny to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her, saying he has never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. "Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied. "...........I'm with the Inland Revenue."

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.

He gives the young boy 3 pennies to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.

The father realizes the boy has swallowed the pennies and starts slapping him on the back...

The boy coughs up 2 of the pennies, but keeps choking.

Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive and serious looking woman,in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee.

At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, puts her coffee cup down,

neatly folds the newspaper, places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants; takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly........

After a few seconds the boy convulses violently and coughs up the last penny, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the penny to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her, saying he has never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. "Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied. "...........I'm with the Inland Revenue."

Pity she wasn't assigned to the CheatsFc case!!

• 2 weeks later...