TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

Argon walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here!"

Argon doesn't react.

Why do nerds always get Halloween and Christmas confused?

Because OCT 31 = DEC 25.

Werner Heisenberg is driving home from the lab one night and he gets pulled over by a policeman, who asks him "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?". "No", replies Heisenberg, "but i know exactly where i am".

A Higgs Boson walks into a catholic church and sits down at a pew.

The priest's doing his rounds, and spots the hypothetical subatomic particle sitting at a pew. The priest says "Oi! You can't come in here. Subatomic particles don't have souls."

The Higgs Boson replies, "Ah! But you can't have Mass without me".

And so it was to be, that after the waters receded, Noah commanded all the animals to "Go forth and multiply."

The ark quickly emptied, except for two small snakes, who stayed behind. When Noah asked them why, they replied, "We can't multiply. We're adders."

Noah, being the resourceful man he was, immediately got busy cutting down trees and building a large table with the unfinished lumber.

The snakes were overjoyed when Noah picked them up and placed them on it. Noah and the snakes both knew that even adders could multiply on a log table.

Two Skate schoolboys discussing whos Dad is the biggest coward,one reckons its his because whenever there is Thunder and Lightning his Dad jumps under the bed,thats fook all says the other boy when the lights go out in our house my Dad jumps into bed with my sister!

A Skate appears on Britains most embarresing bodies and is chuffed as Fook when he finds out the Rash all around his cock is infact his Sisters Lipstick.

Two Skate schoolboys discussing whos Dad is the biggest coward,one reckons its his because whenever there is Thunder and Lightning his Dad jumps under the bed,thats fook all says the other boy when the lights go out in our house my Dad jumps into bed with my sister!

Oof. Harsh but fair.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history".

Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodiaki a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775', he said.

'Very good!'

Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Hodiaki, 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Hodiaki's was the only hand in the air and he said:

'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Hodiaki isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F . . k the Japs,'

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Hodiaki put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glared around and asks, 'All right! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Hodiaki said, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yelled, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Hodiaki jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouted to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little ****. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Hodiaki frantically yelled at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the child witness testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh ****, We're screwed!'

Little Hodiaki said quietly, 'Steve Cotterill, 2011..'

Two cats on a sloping roof, which one falls off first?

The one with the lower mew.

The waiter brought me a plate with 2 dots on it.

I said 'No, you fool - I asked for an omlette!'

All day I've been trying to work out what a void consists of....i've given up. Ah well no matter.

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

New french cafe round the corner from us, went their for a fry up this morning. Went for the mega breakfast.

When it turns up I was impressed; 3 sausages, 3 bits of toast, 4 rashers of bacon, great big portion of baked beans and 1 egg. 1 egg! I thought. "garcon" I shouts "how about another egg mate, I loves me fried eggs to dip me toast in. merci boucoup"

"non monsieur, 1 egg is un ouef" he says and walks away with a shrug, typical french person.

GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN & A MAN...

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half discovered, half wild,

fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe -

well-developed and open to trade, especially for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed,

and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece - gently aging,

but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain - with a glorious

and all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war,

doesn't make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada -

cool, self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past

and the wisdom of the ages....an adventurous spirit and a thirst

for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN...

Between 13 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by a couple of nuts.

October 18, 2011

A Letter from Goldman Sachs

Concerning Occupy Wall Street

Dear Investor:

Up until now, Goldman Sachs has been silent on the subject of the protest movement known as Occupy Wall Street. That does not mean, however, that it has not been very much on our minds. As thousands have gathered in Lower Manhattan, passionately expressing their deep discontent with the status quo, we have taken note of these protests. And we have asked ourselves this question:

How can we make money off them?

The answer is the newly launched Goldman Sachs Global Rage Fund, whose investment objective is to monetize the Occupy Wall Street protests as they spread around the world. At Goldman, we recognize that the capitalist system as we know it is circling the drain – but there’s plenty of money to be made on the way down.

The Rage Fund will seek out opportunities to invest in products that are poised to benefit from the spreading protests, from police batons and barricades to stun guns and forehead bandages. Furthermore, as clashes between police and protesters turn ever more violent, we are making significant bets on companies that manufacture replacements for broken windows and overturned cars, as well as the raw materials necessary for the construction and incineration of effigies.

It would be tempting, at a time like this, to say “Let them eat cake.” But at Goldman, we are actively seeking to corner the market in cake futures. We project that through our aggressive market manipulation, the price of a piece of cake will quadruple by the end of 2011.

Please contact your Goldman representative for a full prospectus. As the world descends into a Darwinian free-for-all, the Goldman Sachs Rage Fund is a great way to tell the protesters, “Occupy this.” We haven’t felt so good about something we’ve sold since our souls.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Blankfein

Chairman, Goldman Sachs

Note: Temp quoted in Fahrenheit -just in case the metricists among you start getting upset!

40 degrees -Californians shiver uncontrollably. People in Scotland sunbathe.

35 degrees -Italian cars won't start. People in Scotland drive with the top down.

20 degrees -Floridians wear coats, gloves, and wool hats. People in Scotland go out in only a T -shirt.

15 degrees -Californians begin to evacuate the state. People in Scotland go swimming in the sea.

0 degrees -New York landlords turn the heat on. People in Scotland have a last bar-b-q before it gets cold.

-10 degrees -People in Miami are extinct. People in Scotland throw on a light jacket.

-80 degrees -Polar bears begin to evacuate the Artic. Scottish Boy Scouts postpone winter survival exercise until it gets cold enough.

-100 degrees -Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. People in Scotland wear a vest and pull down their ear flaps.

-173 degrees -Ethyl alcohol freezes. People in Scotland are angry 'cos they can't thaw their whisky barrels.

-297 degrees -Microbial life starts to grind to a halt. Scottish cows complain of farmers with cold hands.

-460 degrees -ALL atomic motion stops. People in Scotland start saying “A bit hill billy eh?”

-500 degrees -Hell freezes over.

Scottish people support England in the World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Droncall - very impressed with the nerd jokes.

Everyone at my work mocks me for being a nerd, but tomorrow I'm going to bring a lump of coal in and show them what I'm really made of.

Who was the leader of the pedants' revolt?

Which Tyler.

A bunch of Polish scientists decided to flee their repressive government by hijacking an airliner and forcing the pilot to fly them to a western country. They drove to the airport, forced their way on board a large passenger jet, and found there was no pilot on board. Terrified, they listened as the sirens got louder. Finally, one of the scientists suggested that since he was an experimentalist, he would try to fly the aircraft.

He sat down at the controls and tried to figure them out. The sirens got louder and louder. Armed men surrounded the jet. The would be pilot's friends cried out, "Please, please take off now!!! Hurry!!!"

The experimentalist calmly replied, "Have patience. I'm just a simple pole in a complex plane."

Einstein's girlfriend walked up to him and exclaimed

''I need two things from you, time and space.''

He looked at her inquiringly and asked ''What's the second thing?''

Everyone at my work mocks me for being a nerd, but tomorrow I'm going to bring a lump of coal in and show them what I'm really made of.

Which Tyler.

A bunch of Polish scientists decided to flee their repressive government by hijacking an airliner and forcing the pilot to fly them to a western country. They drove to the airport, forced their way on board a large passenger jet, and found there was no pilot on board. Terrified, they listened as the sirens got louder. Finally, one of the scientists suggested that since he was an experimentalist, he would try to fly the aircraft.

He sat down at the controls and tried to figure them out. The sirens got louder and louder. Armed men surrounded the jet. The would be pilot's friends cried out, "Please, please take off now!!! Hurry!!!"

The experimentalist calmly replied, "Have patience. I'm just a simple pole in a complex plane."

Congratulations on entering into the true spirit of this thread title. :adore:

Which Tyler.

Now you're going to have to explain poles and planes. It's not that having to explain a joke is a bad thing in itself, just that I don't even know what subject area this is - physics? Medicine / engineering?

Proto joke: What links Graham Norton to Gadaffi? Mwumwhar. Please develop.

I'm still satisfied with the joke I made up aged 12, posted at least 3 times by me. Escaped schizophreic / disparate man theme. Someday, someone will smile wryly.

Now you're going to have to explain poles and planes. It's not that having to explain a joke is a bad thing in itself, just that I don't even know what subject area this is - physics? Medicine / engineering?

Quote: In the mathematical field of complex analysis, a pole of a meromorphic function is a certain type of singularity that behaves like the singularity of d4979d98593d9b134130644a8fc467d1.png at z = 0. This means that, in particular, a pole of the function f(z) is a point a such that f(z) approaches infinity as z approaches a.

I didn't understand it before reading this or after!

Old retired sailor heads down to pompey docks, for old times sake he finds a prostitute and goes back to hers. He gets at it as best as he can for his age, after a few minutes he gasps "how am I doing?" Prossie says "well youre doing about three knots". He says "three knots? what does that mean?" She says "youre knot hard, youre knot in, and youre knot getting your money back"

Before anyone complains, this is knot aimed at delldays ;)

Childbirth at 65

Too good not to pass on, Enjoy !!! Another great one!

With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine

was able to give birth.... When she was discharged from the

hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked

'Not yet ,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can chat for a while first.'

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'

'No, not yet,' She said.

After another few minutes had elapsed,

I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

'No, not yet,' replied my friend.

Growing very

impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

'WHEN HE CRIES!'

she told me.

'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'

'BECAUSE I FORGET

WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!'

I took my new girlfriend home to meet my parents, we had a lovely evening and after she'd gone, my Dad leaned over and said

"Son, I think this one's a keeper."

"Awww Dad, what makes you say that?"

"She smells of elephant sh1t."

There was a blonde and a brunette in an elevator. On their way down, they stop to pick up another person also on their way down. When the person got on, the girls noticed that he was pretty cute. Unfortunately he had dandruff. Finally, on the way off of the elevator the two girls let the guy go ahead of them.

The brunette turns to the blonde and says "Oh my god he's gorgeous! We need to give him Head and Shoulders."

The blonde then replies "That's a pretty good idea, but how are we going to give him shoulders?"

Ashley Cole, Bosingwa, Malouda, Obe Mikel, Sturridge, Anelka, Essien, Ramires, Drogba, Kalou...

Now affectionately know as Terry's Chocolates...

(I dont get the joke, maybe some on here might!)

I like the disclaimer. Nice touch, that ;)

I was in a bar in town and it was getting late - got talking to this lady who was id say in her early fifties, started to flirt with me and then asked me if I had even been with a mum and her daughter before. I said no and she stroked my leg and said would I like to.... I said hell yeah, so we got into a taxi and headed back to hers. Got to her house and we went inside and she stood in the hall and shouted "Mother Im home....."

I can only **** the wife using a lubricant. About 8 pints normally.

I've had many relationships with fat chicks. They never work out.

Just been stopped in the street today by a Lady conducting a survey. She asked me what I knew about dwarfs. I said ''Very Little.''

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their

foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was connected with

marriage or religion, but the Indian High Commission in London has

recently revealed the true story. When a Hindu woman gets married, she

brings a dowry into the union. On her wedding night, the husband

scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a:-

A - Taxi licence in Manchester

B - Convenience store in Bradford

C- Service station in Birmingham

D- Kebab shop in Newcastle

E- Take away cafe in Leeds

If there is nothing there, he must stay in India and take a job

answering telephones giving technical advice to BT customers in UK.