TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

I found my dyslexic mate covering his d*ck with boot polish on the early hours of Sunday morning at the conclusion of daylight saving.. I said, "You

idiot! You're supposed to turn you clock back!"

A guy gets a call from the police telling his house was robbed. The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife. A

moment of silence passes and the guy says, "I can't believe they f*cked my wife after only five cans!"

Got this text from my brother recently. It read. "Can I stay at your house for a while? My missus kicked me out after she caught me measuring my c*ck.

It just reaches the back of her sister's throat!"

Was ****ging this bird over her kitchen table when we heard the front door open. She said, "It's my husband! Quick, try the back door!" Thinking back,

I really should have legged it - but you don't get offers like that every day.

I saw a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money. Last night I ****ged a girl called Penny - spooky or what?

The missus asked me, "When you're on a boys only trip away, do you think about me?" Apparently "Only to stop myself coming too quickly" wasn't the

right answer.

A guy meets a cute girl at a bar and strikes up a conversation. Many drinks and a long enjoyable evening later, he asks her to come back to his

apartment.

In no time, they are in the throws of passion, tearing off each others' clothes. His manhood at full attention, he has just her socks and panties

to go before reaching the promised land.

When he pulls off her socks he realizes that she is missing all 10 toes. She explains that she lost them after having been unprotected in freezing

weather, and they were amputated due to frostbite. This immediately causes him to lose his erection and to have no desire to

continue with his love making. No longer the least bit interested in continuing, he apologizes to her and rushes to get her dressed and out of

his house.

As she was a real beauty and he couldn't wait to mount her, the event really bothers him so he visits his doctor and relates what happened. Upon

finishing his story, the doctor pats him on the shoulder and says "Nothing to fret about. It just appears that you are lack toes intolerant."

That's not even a joke, just some crap to explain a poor pun. 0/10 for effort.

Met a woman in a pub last night, dressed in black leather; boots, skirt and bikers jacket. One of my favourite looks.

Got chatting and after whole plumped up the courage to ask her back to my gaff for a night of passion .

"i cant, I'm on my menstrual cycle" she said.

"thats mo problem" I told her, "i can follow you on my Honda"

Boom tish

I warn you ... this is truely awful .....

Man knocks on door to deliver parts...

"are you Nelson Mandela?"

"yes"

"I've got 500 Nissan Micra steering wheels here for you"

Nelson reply's "I didn't want those but just leave them in a pile over there"

Next day another man comes to the door...

"yes"

"I've got 350 Nissan hub caps here for you"

"I didn't want those but leave them with the steering wheels over there"

The next day another man comes to the door...

"yes"

"I've got 200 Nissan car seats for you here"

"I didn't want those but leave them over there with the rest"

The next day another man comes to the door...

"yes"

"I've got 800 Nissan windscreen wiper blades for you here"

Nelson reply's "let me have a look at that piece of paper... this is for "Nissan main dealer"!"

Camping trip in Norway: cancelled.

Amy Winehouse tickets: cancelled.

Now I'm in hospital in Stockport because of the stress.

Still, at least the nurse is nice, shes called Rebecca and she's just changing my drip

I went to an open-air cafe today and it rained. It took me four hours to eat my soup

Just buried a mate who died when he was hit on the head with a tennis ball. Very sad, but what a beautiful service

The woman who botoxed her 8year old for beauty pageants lost custody. The child didn't look surprised.

I bought one of those beaded seat covers for my car. Massages you while you drive. It's good but it feels weird driving around naked

Anypne seen ky readimg gasses?

I warn you now, this is truly appalling.

Asian guy just moved in next door. He's travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed all the highest mountains. Nice chap, his name is Bindair Dundat.

:blush: well, this is the crap joke thread.....

Two mice in an airing cupboard. Which one is un the army?

The one on the tank of course.

Mickey Mouse visits his solicitor and tells him he wants a divorce from Minnie Mouse. Solicitor tells Mickey that he needs 'grounds' for a divorce.

After Mickey tells the solicitor his reason for wanting the divorce the solicitor informs him that, in his professional opinion, there is no way a court will grant a divorce just because his wife has bucked teeth.

"I didn't say she had bucked teeth, I said she is f[]cking Goofy"

Why is divorce so expensive?

Because - it's worth it!

Dead rat in the road...couple of hundred yards further on a dead lawyer

What's the difference?

There are skid marks in front of the rat.

Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

Professional courtesy

As my mouth slowly started to fill up with another man's cum I made a mental note to myself...

Never go down on a girl from Pompey again.