Gillingham V Saints Match Thread

St Landrew

Disagree, I think he's near guaranteed to stay as back up.

For what position though? CM?

I sincerely hope we're signing another CM so he would be fourth or fifith choice if that's the case.

At RB we currently have three better options, although admittedly Murty might deceide to hang up the boots.

I think a move would be good for him.

Earlier in the season Pardew was singing his praises and going on about his potential. I'm sure he'll be around.

Indeed, I seem to remember an interview where he said James was one of the best passers of the ball he'd worked with.

Would rather call it a do-or-die match for Wotton (if he comes on), Otsemobor and Connolly. They are all playing for a new contract.

Not sure that it's the case for Wotton (or James for that matter)

Think they're both here next year unless they get another club.

Davis and Fonte made the mistakes, not one of the players brought in.

that's not the point, it's a weak defence, adds pressure to the better elements.

As I said a ridiculous side fielded by a manager who spielged about "no let up".

Doesn't matter really but if you're going to play a weakened side then don't blow your trumpet in the preceding days.

that's not the point, it's a weak defence, adds pressure to the better elements.

As I said a ridiculous side fielded by a manager who spielged about "no let up".

Doesn't matter really but if you're going to play a weakened then don't blow your trumpet in the preceding days.

It's not ridiculous at all. :rolleyes:

Don't be a div Window Cleaner. It the penultimate game of the season and we have nothing to play for. I'm glad Pardew has made a few changes. Frankly, we know what Lambo, Harding etc, can do, they've had a hell of a long season, so it's a great chance to try a few new things, give some youngsters a chance and give some fringe players a real chance to show that they deserve a place in the squad next season. Football is a squad game. If we lose today i couldn't give a ****, it's all about next season.

Am I missing the GOAL POST? I assume as SSN say Gillingham have scored!

Ummm I just saw that too - is anybody local ITK....???

Edit: Ahhh right - 1 nil to them then - shall we sack somebody...???