Rival bid for Howard!!

Clunge

He's always wanted to move back here. He told me we'd enquired at some point when Burley was in charge but couldnt afford him (whether that was wages or transfer fee I'm not sure)

Wolves & Sheff Utd have been sniffing around for a while as well, even mention of Everton.

Not at all surprised he's leaving Barnsley... hope he does well where ever he goes, I'll txt him to see if it is us, but seriously doubt it.

A picture of me & Brian back in primary school... lol, before anyone claims that im just claiming to be ITK Brian on the left me on the right...

n612925435_3947492_4253.jpg

Doesn't he live in Eastleigh?

He's fron Eastleigh, I was fortunate enough to play with him at ERI 'B' for a season or so a long, long time ago. And he was left footed, like me, argghhhhh! Anyway, apparently he's still got business interests down here in property (I believe flats in Ocean Village) and from what I've been told, would be keen to play for Saints.

Apparently Barnsley rejected bids from Everton, Fulham and Reading for him last season...

He's always wanted to move back here. He told me we'd enquired at some point when Burley was in charge but couldnt afford him (whether that was wages or transfer fee I'm not sure)

Wolves & Sheff Utd have been sniffing around for a while as well, even mention of Everton.

Not at all surprised he's leaving Barnsley... hope he does well where ever he goes, I'll txt him to see if it is us, but seriously doubt it.

A picture of me & Brian back in primary school... lol, before anyone claims that im just claiming to be ITK Brian on the left me on the right...

That's clearly photoshopped, you ITK wannabee:p PS, WTF are you wearing?

He's fron Eastleigh, I was fortunate enough to play with him at ERI 'B' for a season or so a long, long time ago. And he was left footed, like me, argghhhhh! Anyway, apparently he's still got business interests down here in property (I believe flats in Ocean Village) and from what I've been told, would be keen to play for Saints.

Apparently Barnsley rejected bids from Everton, Fulham and Reading for him last season...

He's down often, family still live in Eastleigh

That's clearly photoshopped, you ITK wannabee:p PS, WTF are you wearing?

Shocking isnt it... the worest thing about the whole situation is I swear I saw someone wearing EXACTLEY the same around town for an 80s fancy dress night at the weekend...

Explains the Quagmire avatar

There is probably more chance of Rupert Lowe streaking across St Mary's tonight than Brian Howard playing for the Saints on Saturday.

But if Brian does leave Barnsley it must increase their chances of being relegated which is a good thing I would have thought