Kelvin Davis to be sold with Rasiak, Saga and Skacel

Matthew Le God

...possibly. Down to their large wages and lack of motivation.

On the eve of the new season Jan has said that Kelvin may be sold along with Rasiak, Saga and Skacel if an offer comes in before end of window. He also talked Bart up as a replacement if Kelvin does go with Forecast as a reserve behind Bart. Thoughts?

On the eve of the new season Jan has said that Kelvin may be sold along with Rasiak, Saga and Skacel if an offer comes in before end of window. He also talked Bart up as a replacement if Kelvin does go with Forecast as a reserve behind Bart. Thoughts?

Matthew le God is one hell of a disciple and prophet.

Unless my hearing is going I don't think Jan said these players were un-motivated! I will agree he said saga, Kelvin, rasiak and Rudi may well be gone.

Well this is basically what we all new already. Just from the horses mouth now.

about Saga, Rasiak and Skacel maybe. but it looked like Davis was going to keep the keeper shirt at least in the short to medium term. not anymore, however i do expect him to start aslong as he is still here i.e. cardiff until he is sold before end of month

thats basically what he implied

I don't think he implied that at all.

And having heard Kelvin talk about the new set up, I don't think he is unmotivated.

The simple fact is that anyone on a decent wedge was told ages ago that they could go if they found themselves another club because their wages were too high.

about Saga, Rasiak and Skacel maybe. but it looked like Davis was going to keep the keeper shirt at least in the short to medium term. not anymore, however i do expect him to start aslong as he is still here i.e. cardiff until he is sold before end of month

Yeah actually KD would be most missed out of those mentioned although everyone said Bart did quite well the other night. It's another thing to rely on him to perform week in week out though I suppose.

Slightly surprised at the news that Davis is for sale, but needs must. Hope we get a decent fee for him if he does go.

Not yet convinced Bart has his confidence back, but at least in the Stoke game he remembered the new gameplan requires him to roll the ball out to one of our players, rather then hoof the ball upfield like KD. ;)

And having heard Kelvin talk about the new set up, I don't think he is unmotivated.

The simple fact is that anyone on a decent wedge was told ages ago that they could go if they found themselves another club because their wages were too high.

UMP never new it was you posting without all the smillie things,do you have withdrawal symptoms?

Will be inteteresting to see who will be the highest-paid person at the club at the end of the next financial year. My guess is it will be Lowe by a light-year.....