"They're all black"

farawaysaint

Thanks Dune, do you think black people are culturally more inclined to gangsta culture or is it a genetic thing? Also, if multi culturalism has failed then is there an alternative? Or indeed a solution?

Hi Dune! Any chance of a response? I'm really struggling with this one and need some help. Ta!

The same thing I did at Leyton Orient dunce: tell them to shut the **** up! You forget I'm a former UAF activist, right-wing " 'ard nuts" don't put the ****ters up me.

That's strange. I was at the game and I heard it there and commented on it on here. You didn't mention telling them to shut the f/ck up then.

That's strange. I was at the game and I heard it there and commented on it on here. You didn't mention telling them to shut the f/ck up then.

I'll be honest dunce, I didn't feel the need to publicise it. I'm ashamed that people feel the need to chant it in the first place. Anyway, this was two years ago when it was "BNP BNP BNP".

Don't worry, when it happens again, I'll be sure to be on here in the first instant telling you of my 'bravery' - moron.

I'll be honest dunce, I didn't feel the need to publicise it. I'm ashamed that people feel the need to chant it in the first place. Anyway, this was two years ago when it was "BNP BNP BNP".

Ah right...

I believe you.

Was this outside the Salmon and Ball pub in Bethnal Green? I remember a few chants there but dont recall anyone telling them to shut up.

You know what? Many on here deride Dune for his often right angled views, but reading many blogs and articles today, and seeing the sudden change in attitude and approach from the Police (stand-offishness to whacking the feckers), on this he is not far wrong.

In some ways it is ironic that the policies of Blair on Immigration may well have backfired.

Why? Because the recent "wave" of Immigration has been predominatly White Eastern European. They are brought up in an environment that expects hard work (in many cases) and has strong family values. A great many of them have filled low paid jobs, often at the bottom of the ladder, but many of them actually are well educated, or well skilled and many want to work hard and better themselves.

So, the "Inner City" Racial Stereotypes in their hoodies & with their Gangsta "Want it All & I want it Now" culture suddenly find - bingo - jobs going to hard working but white Immigrants.

Somehow, the Irony of the situation on the woolly luvvies has whooshed them by. Their darlings allowed 2 million new immigrants into the UK over their term and the "underpriviliged" classes find they can't get work.

Sort of a Doh :facepalm: moment.

bDllocks, these people don't want to work. blaming on immigration is misguided, just an excuse for a social underclass that has developed over decades through industrial decline, benefits dependency, feckless parenting, and the bling celebrity culture.

Edited by anothersaintinsouthsea

Thanks Dune, do you think black people are culturally more inclined to gangsta culture or is it a genetic thing? Also, if multi culturalism has failed then is there an alternative? Or indeed a solution?

Hi Dune! Any chance of a response? I'm really struggling with this one and need some help. Ta!

I'm sure you do.

Thanks Dune! Any chance of an answer though? All the best!

I'm sure his brain is currently malfunctioning in vain pursuit of an answer. Bare with him, he'll reboot sooner or later.

I'm just thinking back two years to Orient away and they were definitely chanting EDL and not BNP as you said. In fact if memory serves me correctly there was an EDL rally in london that very day.

I remember posting about it and also you replying. Not that i'm thinking you concocted this story you understand.

You know what? Many on here deride Dune for his often right angled views, but reading many blogs and articles today, and seeing the sudden change in attitude and approach from the Police (stand-offishness to whacking the feckers), on this he is not far wrong.

In some ways it is ironic that the policies of Blair on Immigration may well have backfired.

Why? Because the recent "wave" of Immigration has been predominatly White Eastern European. They are brought up in an environment that expects hard work (in many cases) and has strong family values. A great many of them have filled low paid jobs, often at the bottom of the ladder, but many of them actually are well educated, or well skilled and many want to work hard and better themselves.

So, the "Inner City" Racial Stereotypes in their hoodies & with their Gangsta "Want it All & I want it Now" culture suddenly find - bingo - jobs going to hard working but white Immigrants.

Somehow, the Irony of the situation on the woolly luvvies has whooshed them by. Their darlings allowed 2 million new immigrants into the UK over their term and the "underpriviliged" classes find they can't get work.

Sort of a Doh :facepalm: moment.

Don't know what you're trying to say - could say the same thing about the influx of hardworking filipino nurses who prop up the NHS or before that Indians or Chinese...Are you making an immigration point (and the last time I looked, most of the news is about whites feeling undercut by 'harder working' immigrants)? Or is it a race point?

Edited by shurlock

Don't know what you're trying to say - could say the same thing about the influx of hardworking filipinos nurses who prop up the NHS or before that Indians or Chinese...Are you making an immigration point (and the last time I looked, most of the news is about whites feeling undercut by 'harder working' immigrants)? Or is it a race point?

Edited by Verbal

I'm just thinking back two years to Orient away and they were definitely chanting EDL and not BNP as you said. In fact if memory serves me correctly there was an EDL rally in london that very day.

I remember posting about it and also you replying. Not that i'm thinking you concocted this story you understand.

No I remember it was two years ago because I had come back from Majorca the previous day. The EDL rally was this year because I could hear a couple of these splendid people as I walked through Kings Cross.

Look, you believe what you like. I know what I did, I'd do it again. Maybe it will be you I will be telling to 'shut the **** up' next time eh?

No I remember it was two years ago because I had come back from Majorca the previous day. The EDL rally was this year because I could hear a couple of these splendid people as I walked through Kings Cross.

Look, you believe what you like. I know what I did, I'd do it again. Maybe it will be you I will be telling to 'shut the **** up' next time eh?

Did you tell them to shut the f*ck up?

Why are you ignoring me? Please answer my question.

Yeah, IIRC quite close to the ground. Last season it was jammed full of people.

Yes i know where you mean. Went there both times we played them. The only EDL chanting i heard mentioned was outside the Salmon and Ball pub in Bethnal Green.

The same thing I did at Leyton Orient dunce: tell them to shut the **** up! You forget I'm a former UAF activist, right-wing " 'ard nuts" don't put the ****ters up me.

I was outside of Dirty Dicks near Liverpool street on the day of the Orient game,the EDL turned up to recruit and the Saints there told them to feck off in no uncertain terms.

It was in our first season in L1 that i'm talking about and there was an EDL rally that day. But anyway welldone for saying what you did. I wanted to say something but I was lost for words. You know how it is.

Ha ha you're a vaccous little **** unable to construct any kind of argument or indeed any defence aren't you? You really have no brain or ability to think for yourself.

Indeed. I'm so used to having the Liberal Elite speaking for me.

Don't know what you're trying to say - could say the same thing about the influx of hardworking filipino nurses who prop up the NHS or before that Indians or Chinese...Are you making an immigration point (and the last time I looked, most of the news is about whites feeling undercut by 'harder working' immigrants)? Or is it a race point?

Nah was another apologist line I picked up in the press yesterday. It was a Leftie who was giving excuses and got pinged back that if that was the case then it was THEIR fault because of Blair's Immigration policies.. (hence the doh & facepalm)

It was somewhere between reading a very clever dissection (ie attack) on Harriet Harman in the Telegraph and it was followed a few moments later by seeing some "Senior Police" chap (with the scrambled eggs on his hat) commenting to Sky in a really p1ssed off tone that "People should shut up making stupid comments and stop making it into a Political Issue".

Sky are having a debate on it at 8pm tonight. Think I'll make sure I watch a cookery programme it will just annoy the hell out of me.