"They're all black"

farawaysaint

I am not right-wing by any stretch of the imagination. However, from the TV pictures, 99% of the perpetrators were black. They probably make up less than a fraction of 1% of the total black community though, so as far as I'm concerned, Nick Griffin and his wretched followers can go and f*ck themselves.

Listen, just detach yourself from the ridiculous PC brainwashing that's destroyed our right to a free speech

You have to be colour blind not to see the large percentage of blacks involved in these riots and looting

That's got nothing to do with Nick Griffin spouting rubbish, it's just plain facts

"let's go nick some watches innit" by that black kid in one of the clips on the news lingers in my mind as a snapshot of the whole thing...

I can only so many times hear of a crime and learn that it was a black person who committed it before I assume everytime that it will be.

Listen, just detach yourself from the ridiculous PC brainwashing that's destroyed our right to a free speech

You have to be colour blind not to see the large percentage of blacks involved in these riots and looting

That's got nothing to do with Nick Griffin spouting rubbish, it's just plain facts

I don't question there are blacks involved merely that I think it's a symptom rather than the cause. The rioting and looting seems mainly to be perpetuated by poorer youths, of which unfortunately a considerable portion of the demographic is black. I also have seen it in certain areas that the opposite holds true and the majority of the rioters are young white kids again as they're the prevelant race in those areas of concern. It has absolutely nothing to do with race whatsoever.

in London 80-90% of the looters have been, anyone who has watched the news can see this, it is not being racist to acknowledge that.

same way as most of the gun carrying, knife carrying gangs in london are made up of black people. it is a fact.

Hmm, from what I've seen in areas where the majority of the population were black, the majority of the looters were black. In areas where the population was more diverse, the looters were also more diverse. Funny that!

Perhaps what we are seeing is not something race related, but just groups of people that are representative of the diversity of the populations of some of the areas were only the poorest memebers of society live.

in London 80-90% of the looters have been, anyone who has watched the news can see this, it is not being racist to acknowledge that.

same way as most of the gun carrying, knife carrying gangs in london are made up of black people. it is a fact.

The point that you seem too thick to grasp is that yes there may be a problem with gangs of youths looting and gangs carrying guns. But what on earth has that got to do with the colour of their skin?

Do you really think when black people are born with a knife in their hand? That they are born with the instinct to rob and stab? But white people aren't because that is what you appear to be suggesting.

Shall we perhaps return to the real world and accept that there are issues within this country's society that mean that certain youths feel they have no future and therefore do not conform to what the majority of see as acceptable behavior. Again this is a issue about social conditions, please try to explain to me how the colour of someone's skin makes them more or less likely to riot.

I have been disgusted by recent events, but I'm also disgusted that there is still such underlying and seemingly acceptable racism spouted by people like you.

The point that you seem too thick to grasp is that yes there may be a problem with gangs of youths looting and gangs carrying guns. But what on earth has that got to do with the colour of their skin?

Do you really think when black people are born with a knife in their hand? That they are born with the instinct to rob and stab? But white people aren't because that is what you appear to be suggesting.

Shall we perhaps return to the real world and accept that there are issues within this country's society that mean that certain youths feel they have no future and therefore do not conform to what the majority of see as acceptable behavior. Again this is a issue about social conditions, please try to explain to me how the colour of someone's skin makes them more or less likely to riot.

I have been disgusted by recent events, but I'm also disgusted that there is still such underlying and seemingly acceptable racism spouted by people like you.

But surely you would agree that there is a close link between "gangster" culture and black communities/youths? Have you heard or seen the videos of a lot of rap and grime "artists"? There is an intrinsic cultural link there. The prevalence and follow-on from "yardie" culture that is still looked up to and aspired to by large numbers of black youths. Yes, class and other issues also play a significant part, but you are burying your head in the sand if you don't think race plays a part in this at all.

To add some balance those defending the streets of Eltham were all white.

To be fair the people the people defending Southall were Seikh's (a hard working, peace loving community in my experience). Wanna be (and in a large amount of the time, actual) "gangstas" are black as it is linked to yardie culture. Their "workings for fools" attitude makes me sick, no such thing as "no opportunies", go to school, work hard, go to colleage/ get an apprenticeship and get away from the estate/ neighbourhood they like to call and contribute to being a "ghetto".

But surely you would agree that there is a close link between "gangster" culture and black communities/youths? Have you heard or seen the videos of a lot of rap and grime "artists"? There is an intrinsic cultural link there. The prevalence and follow-on from "yardie" culture that is still looked up to and aspired to by large numbers of black youths. Yes, class and other issues also play a significant part, but you are burying your head in the sand if you don't think race plays a part in this at all.

Race plays no part in it. And if you actually read back what you've written, you'd see that. The first part of your post flatly contradicts your last sentence. Subcultures, not race.

Race plays no part in it. And if you actually read back what you've written, you'd see that. The first part of your post flatly contradicts your last sentence. Subcultures, not race.

No they don't contradict at all. There are lots of different issues/causes and no one answer. Ok, would you prefer if we referred to there being a problem with large sections of "black sub-culture" as oppossed to purely "black people"?

Race plays no part in it.

Race not only plays a part in this, it is the main reason for the troubles. Multiculturalism has failed and it was always going to fail. When Enoch Powell talked about where our country would end up he was right. Britain today is like apartheid south Africa with communities living separetly in their ghetto's.

We should have listened to Enoch. FACT.

Race not only plays a part in this, it is the main reason for the troubles. Multiculturalism has failed and it was always going to fail. When Enoch Powell talked about where our country would end up he was right. Britain today is like apartheid south Africa with communities living separetly in their ghetto's.

We should have listened to Enoch. FACT.

You're too infantile to engage on subjects like this. You clearly have no idea what race actually means. Nor, obviously, have you seen much of Britain outside your Mum's back bedroom. To describe Britain as like apartheid-era South Africa shows a lack of comprehension unusual among adults.

yeah whateve pal, tell you what, take a week off when the schools go back, i'll invite you to spend some time in the parts of London i grew up in, take some pics of the gangs (who will probably nick your camera) then come back and do some anaysis. I am not at all racist, the sikh community showed themselves to be superb yesterday coming out and standing against the looters.

the gangs on the streets looting and running the estates are all there to be seen, you just don't want to admit it.

You're too infantile to engage on subjects like this. You clearly have no idea what race actually means. Nor, obviously, have you seen much of Britain outside your Mum's back bedroom. To describe Britain as like apartheid-era South Africa shows a lack of comprehension unusual among adults.

Seikh communities, black communities, white communities, muslim communities and and so on. Multiculturalism is all about separate communities and that is apartheid by choice.

Seikh communities, black communities, white communities, muslim communities and and so on. Multiculturalism is all about separate communities and that is apartheid by choice.

As I say, and as you continue to demonstrate, you are too juvenile to engage with subjects like this. They are simply beyond your limited comprehension.

No I haven't. I think you might have me all wrong, read my post again.

Sorry was not having a go at you, just asking if you had seen other reports i saw where white youths were causing trouble in Salford and Manchester.

Meanwhile i see the forums resident racist Stanley is attempting to turn the forum into a KKK rally once more.

To add some balance those defending the streets of Eltham were all white.

As are the majority of the people gathering with brushes in their hand to clean the streets. The 'PC' brigade just don't want to admit that the majority of the troublemakers are black. They behave like they grew up in South Central LA on the streets of Compton, little ghetto scum ****s. If Mark Duggan hadn't behaved like a **** he'd still be alive. Good riddance IMO.

As are the majority of the people gathering with brushes in their hand to clean the streets. The 'PC' brigade just don't want to admit that the majority of the troublemakers are black. They behave like they grew up in South Central LAbon the streets of Compton, little ghetto scum ****s. If Mark Duggsn hadn't behaved like a **** he'd still be alive. good riddance IMO.

Did you miss out the 'n' in your user name?

As are the majority of the people gathering with brushes in their hand to clean the streets. The 'PC' brigade just don't want to admit that the majority of the troublemakers are black. They behave like they grew up in South Central LA on the streets of Compton, little ghetto scum ****s. If Mark Duggan hadn't behaved like a **** he'd still be alive. Good riddance IMO.

Anyone can see that there is arguably a majority which is afro-carribbean. What I take offence at is this "they're all black" mentality when they are clearly not. White youths are playing just as a big a part.

...and members of the that scum organisation EDL. The last thing this country needs is scum like that thinking they are above the law and issuing out 'good hidings'. Let the police do their jobs.

So according to the forums pet UAF activist anyone that defends their own streets from rioters are scum. Oh dear. The Liberal Elite are looking more idiotic and out of touch by the day.

Anyone can see that there is arguably a majority which is afro-carribbean. What I take offence at is this "they're all black" mentality when they are clearly not. White youths are playing just as a big a part.

That's brilliant.:lol:

So according to the forums pet UAF activist anyone that defends their own streets from rioters are scum. Oh dear. The Liberal Elite are looking more idiotic and out of touch by the day.

Let the police do their jobs. I will not advocate taking the law into our own hands - which these far right scumbags were doing last night. The EDL have been looking for an excuse since their inception to 'take on' other communitites and think they have found their chance. The moronic chancers interviewed by SkyNews last night were ****ed up EDL members looking to give someone a 'good hiding'...I see you've already decided that you would rather they patrol the streets than men and women trained to do so. Ho hum.

Let the police do their jobs. I will not advocate taking the law into our own hands - which these far right scumbags were doing last night. The EDL have been looking for an excuse since their inception to 'take on' other communitites and think they have found their chance. The moronic chancers interviewed by SkyNews last night were ****ed up EDL members looking to give someone a 'good hiding'...I see you've already decided that you would rather they patrol the streets than men and women trained to do so. Ho hum.

I'm a supporter of David Camerons Big Society and therefore i not only feel pride in having the EDL out in Eltham, but also gratitude that there are decent people out there who are willing to stand up to uncivilised savages.

I'm a supporter of David Camerons Big Society and therefore i not only feel pride in having the EDL out in Eltham, but also gratitude that there are decent people out there who are willing to stand up to uncivilised savages.

'EDL' and 'decent people' - that is an oxymoron of epic proportions.

I hope for your sake that the EDL/BNP never gain power in Britain because with you displaying signs of madness such as this you will be the first one in the gas chamber.

I dispair for the future of this nation. When far right Millwall football hooligans are hailed and lauded as the saviours of Britain we are in the ****.

leave the word hooligan out for a minute and think about this, through football they have managed to pull together good numbers who are prepared to stand up to the scum looting in their community, the same as what the sikhs did in SOuthall.

and fair play for Millwall singing "no one loots us" nice comedy moment

leave the word hooligan out for a minute and think about this, through football they have managed to pull together good numbers who are prepared to stand up to the scum looting in their community, the same as what the sikhs did in SOuthall.

and fair play for Millwall singing "no one loots us" nice comedy moment

Was it also a comedy moment when they were filmed, as on SkyNews, running down the street screaming "Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land"? Nothing to do with stopping the looting and all to do with their far right political dogma.

As I've said, I will never advocate people taking the law into their own hands in situations such as this, it will only lead towards a vigilante situation that they have battled with for years in Northern Ireland.

I reckon my morning turd has more brain cells than that lot. What a nation we are.

I'm rather taken aback that people haven't called for our own 'Brevik' to take the streets to 'sought em aaaaaahhht'. Mark my words that will be the next call from the ignorant ****s.

Edited by Thorpe-le-Saint