"They're all black"

farawaysaint

why..just suggesting seeing as he/she lives in london...nothing else..

much like the many insults sent my way....thanks for sticking up for me though..

I'll stick up for you delldays. Here's a tip. There are plenty (far too many for followers of a working-class sport) of right-wingers on here who post entertainingly, reasonably (but always wrongly of course). Why don't you have a go? Have a look at Johnny Bog or Viking or benjii See if you can get somewhere close. Then we can have debates on here which actually might be satisfying, rather than stooping to the lowest common denominator and dissolving into serial bouts of name-calling.

And stop threatening women, please.

Let me tell you a true story - and you can all make of it what you will.

A few years ago, my youngest daughter was 'going out' with an Afro-Caribbean boy. He was highly intelligent (an A level student at the local grammar school), and a very talented athlete and footballer.

He was stopped and searched almost every weekend night he was out in the local town. Usually he was walking along the road with my daughter, minding his own business. Occasionally he was with a few friends. There was absolutely nothing at all to suggest to the police that he was up to no good. But still he was stopped and searched.

However, when my son (same age, same school but no athletic prowess to speak of) walked in the same town at a weekend he never ever got stopped. Not even when he was with a crowd of friends.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Exactly.. this shows there is a problem with black gang crime, because the police are constantly stopping and searching them..

Exactly.. this shows there is a problem with black gang crime, because the police are constantly stopping and searching them..

And this shows just how challenged you are. You'll just have to hope there isn't ever a problem with gangs whose names begin with G. You won't stand a chance.

Silly man.

And this shows just how challenged you are. You'll just have to hope there isn't ever a problem with gangs whose names begin with G. You won't stand a chance.

Silly man.

:lol:

It says something if police always stop and search blacks, maybe that's because there's a problem with blacks..

Jeez - you can't even see your own irrationality, even when it's quoted in a post that you then comment on!

I worry, I really do :facepalm

where is your dispair at the insults thrown by brother verbal..?

suggesting I threaten and beat women..?

please tell me you dont condone such actions..?

i am born and raised and live in London, gang culture is majority a black thing, the lootng was majority a black thing.

if you don't want to admit that for whatever reason then up to you, but it's a fact

In London, yes, a disproportionate number of those who kicked off were black; a lot of gang culture is black - guess it depends whether you believe its a cultural thing -something hardwired into them independently of where they live -or the product of socioeconomic conditions combined with, yes, racism. I reckon most reasonable people think the latter. Race relations have improved but its not a bed of roses - and, at any rate, perceptions and suspicions take longer to die off.

On a larger note, some will always look to exploit their alleged victim status and excuse themselves off responsibility by acting the bad man when, in fact, they've got little to complain about. Arguably that's a wider societal problem, to do with a culture which seems to sanctify the victim; but there are many others who deal with petty stereotyping, humiliations and obstructions everyday -ones that most of us will never understand, suck it in, get on and try to make the best of their lives - the silent heroes in my book. But to think that racism has got nothing to do with things -that's its their issue rather than it taking two to tango- is the most flagrant case of burying one's head in the sand.

Silly man.

Notice how the Liberal Elite are resulting to insults now that they are on the back foot.

No I don't condone threatening and beating women. I recall that you were planning to do this and boasted about it on here.

eeer, no i never..i was not about me and it was all rather tongue-in-cheek...as if I would post about a mate wishing to do something like that..or have a friend who would do that....christ

eeer, no i never..i was not about me and it was all rather tongue-in-cheek...as if I would post about a mate wishing to do something like that..or have a friend who would do that....christ

So that entire thread, in The Lounge, was a joke?

thanks dear...jesus

if i post on the main board that saints are the best team in the world...does not mean its gospel

No, but if you post your intent to carry out a criminal act on the internet you might find people taking it rather more seriously.

im always serious on the main board

I'll be perfectly frank with you delldays. You're lucky you're among friends (ie Saints supporters) here, because I can imagine any number of people thinking they should report that thread of yours -and that threat of yours - to the police. Now go away with a bit of humility and cut out the name calling.

Notice how the Liberal Elite are resulting to insults now that they are on the back foot.

Hardly on the back foot, how do you respond to somebody saying there might be a problem with "blacks"? Well, I know how you respond - "Spot on mate, what are you drinking?".

Hardly on the back foot, how do you respond to somebody saying there might be a problem with "blacks"? Well, I know how you respond - "Spot on mate, what are you drinking?".

You know everything that's why you're so super.

It says something if police always stop and search blacks, maybe that's because there's a problem with blacks..

or maybe your a cheerleader for the edl and bnp types propagandists mien fuhrer, i see it more has a problem with young thugs of every colour or british young thugs who are the scum of the earth who need a good beating and i would set the army and dogs on the criminals because that what they are - and then we get the same race haters who are trying to make out its a race riot.

or maybe your a cheerleader for the edl and bnp types propagandists mien fuhrer, i see it more has a problem with young thugs of every colour or british young thugs who are the scum of the earth who need a good beating and i would set the army and dogs on the criminals because that what they are - and then we get the same race haters who are trying to make out its a race riot.

was this sent via tapatalk?

Let me tell you a true story - and you can all make of it what you will.

A few years ago, my youngest daughter was 'going out' with an Afro-Caribbean boy. He was highly intelligent (an A level student at the local grammar school), and a very talented athlete and footballer.

He was stopped and searched almost every weekend night he was out in the local town. Usually he was walking along the road with my daughter, minding his own business. Occasionally he was with a few friends. There was absolutely nothing at all to suggest to the police that he was up to no good. But still he was stopped and searched.

However, when my son (same age, same school but no athletic prowess to speak of) walked in the same town at a weekend he never ever got stopped. Not even when he was with a crowd of friends.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

I'd give you my 'conclusion', but the liberal elite on here would jump on it, and brand me a racist. However, I'll share a story with you, being friends with a high up officer in what was the police force, told me a little fact, a few years ago. The majority of street crime, was carried out by Black youth, hence why they were stopped so often. Now the police 'service' don't stop them anywhere as much, due to being labelled 'institutionally racist'. IMHO, the wishy washy liberal hearted do gooder pc minded minority, have effectively tied the average coppers hand behind his/hers back.

I'd give you my 'conclusion', but the liberal elite on here would jump on it, and brand me a racist. However, I'll share a story with you, being friends with a high up officer in what was the police force, told me a little fact, a few years ago. The majority of street crime, was carried out by Black youth, hence why they were stopped so often. Now the police 'service' don't stop them anywhere as much, due to being labelled 'institutionally racist'. IMHO, the wishy washy liberal hearted do gooder pc minded minority, have effectively tied the average coppers hand behind his/hers back.

100% correct.

The Liberal Elite were also up in arms about people of Asian appearance being scrutinised more at airports. In the interests of keeping the Liberal Elite happy the police should waste time and money stopping and searching little old ladies IMHO.

The conclusion to my tale is this. That young man had a choice - he could become what he was being accused of or he could fly in the face of the stereotyping that surrounded him.

He is now a very successful corporate lawyer. Wouldn't it have been sad if we'd been deprived of such a talent because of the mindless attitude of some police officers. Fortunately, that attitude is changing, albeit slowly.

OK, some will say that, if he could rise above it all, then so can every falsely-accused young black man. But, as with any section of society, not everyone is blessed with his intellect and decency.

I'll give you a few facts about the Stop & Search. Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

% of Population aged 10+

White - 89.4%

Black - 2.6%

% of Stop & Searches

White - 67.0%

Black - 14.8%

"Statistics have shown that black people are disproportionately more likely to be subject to Stop & Searches"

"Black females are sixteen times more likely to go to prison than white females"

"In 2008/9... black people were seven times more likely to be stopped and searched than white people"

You can see why people think the police are racist, eh? ;)