great result

can't believe we missed another penalty

we are going down

lowe out!!!

we are going up

great hattrick from dmg

lowe in!!!

W00t! I had a tenner on davis to score first :D

i din't know whether to laugh or cry at the o.g.

*may be out this evening, please delete as applicable.

pathetic.

Well after giving my support to the Lowe/JP dream ticket so far this season, after the usual it seems tepid performance , I want to say what a complete shambles this club has become. Playing McGoldrick up front, when we have Saganowski, Rasiak and John on loan beggars belief. Perhaps Mr Wilde or Mr Lowe should try and protect their investment and pay the aforementioned players wages personally? The club has become a lifeless wreck over the last couple of years and perhaps administration is the only way to get rid of the cancer that has taken hold.

Livid. I am pinching myself , hoping that soon I will wake up ,and we will be a semi succesful Premiership team once more.

Going down quicker than the titanic.

We're obviously in the ****e financially. We have nobody left who can consistently score at this level.

We will go down and probably start next season on minus points due administration.

The future's ****e, the future's red and white

It has long since become a joke !............every week seems to plumb new depths in terms of angst and sheer dire levels of performance...........I'm sticking with administration as the bankers also watch these results ....sooner the better really

Total Football? Another Lowelife experiment ends in disaster with us facing; Relegation, Administration and the possible Demise of the Club.

But then according to Lowe's dwindling group of backers on here, it is the fault of "fickle" supporters and has nothing to do with the poor choice of Coaches/Managers that Lowe makes. Almost one third of the season gone and we are third from bottom.

Guest Hacienda

Just off the phone to my mate as he walks back to the car.

He's been to every game, home and away his season, and he's told me it's the worst performance of the season and he's not going again. :(

Matey on SSN summed up what we are all feeling - BWP is not Stern John.

Okay times are hard but I can forsee them getting a lot harder at this rate - perhaps a (cheaper?) replacement holding player if that is the way JP wants things...

Come on SLH/board. Pull your fingers/wallets out!

Yep.

Looking forward to the the special brand of humour belonging to nickh, NickG, saintwarwick and SadOldGit to bring a smile back to my face though....

...........ummmmmmmmmmm..sorry NickG can't think of a positive slant on that one/todays situation!

Guest Hacienda
what the hell do you expect ? If we can get 5 runs of four unbeaten games,we`ll be well above the bottom three come may.

big lol.

Oh well "shrugs shoulders" on to Tuesday. It can't get worse can it???

no,it cant. 0 goals and 6 conceded in the last three games is as worse as it can get !

taken from the match-thread,I found some words to consider:

SKINTSAINT wrote:

what saddens me most was when in the Prem, our team was definately one of the worst on paper, yet the fans always got behind the team and it seemed to spur on average players to up their game and cause some upsets along the way.

These days we are in the same boat, yet a league lower and we have all seemed to have given up and blamed all the backroom drama.

Saints need the fans right now and its not helping that none turn up !

come on guys,get to the stadium on Tuesday !