your club has no chane of getting a celtic star player .

hooper88

Fans thinking that their clubs are something special make me laugh. The main driver for players these days is money. If we decided that we really wanted to sign Hooper and made sufficient money available Celtic would sell and Hooper would happily sign on the dotted line. If Celtic don't think we're offering enough they won't sell. Simple as. Now Celtic do have a much bigger fanbase and have won plenty but so what, when the money talks the players walk.

what planet are you english fans on ,to think you are so arrogant and disrespectful of the scottish game and a world class club like celtic is laughable.Just remember that we have actually won things and competed in champions leagues.Star players like larsson etc have graced our club yet the best you have produced is walcott.The sad fact is you know deep down that you dont want a scottish club coming down and ****ing all over 80 percent of your clubs.

was this you earlier today ?

w1-1.jpg

what planet are you english fans on ,to think you are so arrogant and disrespectful of the scottish game and a world class club like celtic is laughable.Just remember that we have actually won things and competed in champions leagues.Star players like larsson etc have graced our club yet the best you have produced is walcott.The sad fact is you know deep down that you dont want a scottish club coming down and ****ing all over 80 percent of your clubs.

Another tw*t from the Pie-Face School of Over-Estimating Scotlands Place in the World...

Scotland becoming a different state wouldn't stop it, they've had discussions about a Northern European league with some Scandinavian teams and I'm pretty sure Scotland's not in Scandanavia, QUOTE]

A+ for geography "the 9".... but the climate is the south of Sweden (where most of the top teams are) ..is fairly similar to Northern Scotland.

I admit I am disrespectful towards the scottish game, mainly because it's sh@t. I'm not so arrogant, however, as to register for another team's forum and make a tool of myself. Please hurry up and give the Scots their independance so we don't have to endure their constant whining.

Amen. The inferiority complex is very tiresome.

I suppose the real draw of Celtic is because they will have a good chance of playing in the champion's league every year. Rangers could probably survive in league one, but the the rest of the teams are just so poor.

My team played Hibernian when they came down on a pre-season tour a couple of years ago and we beat them 7-1. OK they had a few of their kids in, but we were effectively down to nine players for half the match cause the Moose forgot his kit (again!) and had to play in borrowed trainers, and 'Lardy Boy' Andrews was still so ****ed from Saturday he could hardly crawl, let alone run, and spent the first 20 minutes puking up behind the portakabins.

Like I said, not impressed at all.

I admit I am disrespectful towards the scottish game, mainly because it's sh@t. I'm not so arrogant, however, as to register for another team's forum and make a tool of myself. Please hurry up and give the Scots their independance so we don't have to endure their constant whining.

I look forward to seeing how the jocks fund their police, army, navy, air force, hospital infratsructure, university education, transport links and especially the unemployment benefit when all the English companies move back south, we relocate the nuclear base to Liverpool and the Shetlands take the oil which is righfully theirs! Sheikh Salmond has got a bloody shock coming!

Mods, infraction for Carlos Fandango?

The suggestion that anything would stop the scots from whining is clearly sarcasm......;)

Thanks for the useful contribution to the forum. We always welcome posts full of insight, knowledge and intelligence. It seems that we are going back with a £6m bid for Hooper and will see if that succeeds and the club directors overrule loudmouth Lennon. If not we will all move on.

Isn't it great.

After the grim days we swan off and have some fun in L1 and get totally forgotten about.

And yet within a few months of getting back into the nPc we start upsetting other clubs.

Wonder how they'll feel up there when they find a horses head in the centre circle before their next home game

Up the billy boys and the Saints.

SFC and Rangers and proud of it.

Isn't it great.

After the grim days we swan off and have some fun in L1 and get totally forgotten about.

And yet within a few months of getting back into the nPc we start upsetting other clubs.

Wonder how they'll feel up there when they find a horses head in the centre circle before their next home game

Actually I'm pretty sure we upset most of league 1 at some point over the two seasons mostly by daring to be better than most of the teams in that league and having the nerve to have crowds of more than 5K............. making us billy big ********

Edited by doddisalegend

I think that hooper88 must be a WUM. From the misspellings to gems like 'world class club' and 'Star players like larsson etc have graced our club', you can almost smell the deep fried butter sizzling on the keyboard. It's too perfect... come on, hooper88, who are you really!

Why only pick on him? What about all those that claim that Celtic are their "2nd club"? I take it Celtic are their 2nd club because of the amazing football they've put on show for the last 30 years????

Why would you pick on innocent Celtic? They're a bunch of lovable, liberal chaps; who don't sing Pro IRA songs, don't display banners calling British troops murderers, they haven't protested over the fact they were forced to wear poppies on their shirts, they haven't disrupted minute silences on remembrance day, they don't sing anti-British songs.

Lovely football club...

Why only pick on him? What about all those that claim that Celtic are their "2nd club"? I take it Celtic are their 2nd club because of the amazing football they've put on show for the last 30 years????

Are Saints your 1st club because of the amazing football they've put on show for the last 30 years????

Scotland becoming a different state wouldn't stop it, they've had discussions about a Northern European league with some Scandinavian teams and I'm pretty sure Scotland's not in Scandanavia,

A+ for geography "the 9".... but the climate is the south of Sweden (where most of the top teams are) ..is fairly similar to Northern Scotland.

Neither state boundaries nor dissimilar climates have proven sufficient reason for Celtic and Rangers fans to stop spouting off about which other leagues they think they'd dominate.

I look forward to seeing how the jocks fund their police, army, navy, air force, hospital infratsructure, university education, transport links and especially the unemployment benefit when all the English companies move back south, we relocate the nuclear base to Liverpool and the Shetlands take the oil which is righfully theirs! Sheikh Salmond has got a bloody shock coming!

The Shetlands won't be part of Scotland then ?