Morgan Schneiderlin

Saint_Randell

He's French, so what can possibly be better than Singing his name to the tune of La Maseillaise (the French National Anthem / the Oo Ahh Cantona song)? His name fits perfectly and it can be sung loudly without being sped up to 1000mph and having the backboards bashed by the Northam idiots.

Mor-gaaan

Mor-gaaan,

Mor-gan Schnei-der-lin

Mor-gaaaaaan Schneider-liiiin

Excellent - much easier to keep the fans together on this

The other one being mentioned (about loving morgan and all the boys being with him, sounds a bit gay)

So here's to you Morgan Schneiderlin, we all love you more than you will know, oh oh oh,

We'll fight for you Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton boys are with you when you play, hey hey hey,

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, OOOOOOH!

Good effort, now get it started..

To the Spiderman tune

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin, We've got Morgan Schneiderlin

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin, We've got Morgan Schneiderlin

Look out! Here comes the Schneiderlin!

Nice and simple but still kinda funny and original.

Schneiderlin, Schneiderlin

Does whatever Kagawa can

Likes a tackle, loves a pass

Left poor Evra on his arse

Look out! Here comes the Schneiderlin

Morgan Schneiderlin,

Zut alors, mais oui,

Morgan Schneiderlin

Tres bon, merci,

Morgan Schneiderlin

Bonjour, aujourd'hui,

'e eats snails for his breakfast

and strikers for his tea.

To "Brown girl in the ring" I'm not sure if it scans right, but just an idea.

Or...

escargots for his breakfast

Does that scan better?

Simple fact is that after Sunday he now already has two tunes.

Football Genius

and

Brown Girl In the Ring

With the Northam catching on to BGITR and having used it now, there is basically no chance of getting any different songs going for him. The line in the sand has been drawn, and BGITR is the winner...

Laaaaaaalalalalala.

Morgan Schneiderlin,

Zut alors, mais oui,

Morgan Schneiderlin

Tres bon, merci,

Morgan Schneiderlin

Bonjour, aujourd'hui,

'e eats snails for his breakfast

and strikers for his tea.

To "Brown girl in the ring" I'm not sure if it scans right, but just an idea.

It will be "Lalalalala", even Rickie Lambert Southampton's Goal Machine degenerates into endless la/na-ing when we get a crowd of over 25k due to the plastics not knowing the words.

It will be "Lalalalala", even Rickie Lambert Southampton's Goal Machine degenerates into endless la/na-ing when we get a crowd of over 25k due to the plastics not knowing the words.

Yes, but you know how much the fans like to stereotype players depending on the country they come from? Hence Lee eats sushi, etc. So the song has to include a reference to him eating snails or frogs legs. It's de rigeur. (to add more Francais) ;)

Anyway, I'm block 42, Northam and don't recall hearing anything much for Morgan.

With Deschamps as manager? Not for a long time, you've got to be pushing 30 or have played for Marseille or Lyon to have a chance with him. Morgan would do as well to opt for England as soon as he can, Deschamps is a knob.

If he did that he would have as much chance as Le Tissier did in an England shirt

I do agree that Deschamps is a knob though

No one sings the words as it's sung so fast you can't actually sing them and keep up! Slow it back down like OWTS and it will be sung properly!!

Whilst on the subject why can't people understand it's OWTS twice slowly before speeding up although that shows by a bloke keeping it slow the pace of the song can be controlled! Whilst I am moaning WTFILN should be a clap clap at the end of each line not continous clapping like a bunch of duracel monkeys on speed

So there's the next challenge slow the RLSGM song down so we can sign the words and IMO brown girl for Morgan...which was sang in the Northam last week nut it does need a last line!

Got that off my chest anyway! :-)

No one sings the words as it's sung so fast you can't actually sing them and keep up! Slow it back down like OWTS and it will be sung properly!!

Whilst on the subject why can't people understand it's OWTS twice slowly before speeding up although that shows by a bloke keeping it slow the pace of the song can be controlled! Whilst I am moaning WTFILN should be a clap clap at the end of each line not continous clapping like a bunch of duracel monkeys on speed

So there's the next challenge slow the RLSGM song down so we can sign the words and IMO brown girl for Morgan...which was sang in the Northam last week nut it does need a last line!

Got that off my chest anyway! :-)

The Northam get a lot of stick but at least they try to sing 2 slow verses, Kingsland North just try and ruin it.