A Pleasant Place for a Weekend

Guided Missile

Jersey, that is. Not too far away and a great place to go, to get away from the recession in the UK. I recommend you visit the the finest luxury boutique hotel in Jersey, following its multi-million pound restoration and refurbishment program. I am sure it will become the preferred destination amongst the more discerning Saints fans, some of whom may wish that the multi-millions could have been invested in our football club, as they sip champagne on the sun terrace and contemplate it's rapid descent towards administration.

Jersey, that is. Not too far away and a great place to go, to get away from the recession in the UK. I recommend you visit the the finest luxury boutique hotel in Jersey, following its multi-million pound restoration and refurbishment program. I am sure it will become the preferred destination amongst the more discerning Saints fans, some of whom may wish that the multi-millions could have been invested in our football club, as they sip champagne on the sun terrace and contemplate it's rapid descent towards administration.

you are a naughty missile..in fact you could be termed as a wilde missile or exocet. I think all forum members should be invited out for a get together.

A luv in or is this all be-LOWE the belt.

GM I'd like a favour, do this for me and I promise I will ask nothing more from you:

F**K OFF........please.

I see no mentin of a poodle parlour, I assume it has one for our favoourite lap dog.

I am not sure where it states that those with shares in a company MUST give that company their own money under whatever circumstances - Its not unusual for companies in trouble to appraoch ALL shareholders for funds via issues etc (as some of the banks are doing now), but how many of our small shareholder fans would contrinute is Lowe and Wilde did?

I am not sure where it states that those with shares in a company MUST give that company their own money under whatever circumstances - Its not unusual for companies in trouble to appraoch ALL shareholders for funds via issues etc (as some of the banks are doing now)' date=' but how many of our small shareholder fans would contrinute is Lowe and Wilde did?[/quote']

Lowe has taken far more than his original 'contribution' back in wages alone. Wilde hasn't contributed a penny. He just bought shares off other people.

So your point is........

Lowe has taken far more than his original 'contribution' back in wages alone. Wilde hasn't contributed a penny. He just bought shares off other people.

So your point is........

The point Wade is quite simple. Whatever you think of these guys, when it comes to 'putting money in the club' no one really has the right to EXPECT that, and if they do expect it , they should expect it from ALM shareholders, not just those with higher percentages.... In terms of 'taking money out in wages' .... jeez, that is a completely seperate matter, his remuneration is agreed by shareholders and as such his contract as an employees has feck all to do with him being a shareholder. NOw you or I might not believe he was ever worth that amount as a CEO/executive chairman, but that is acompletely different debate.

This thread is about GMs idea that because Wilde has spent HIS money on refurbishing his house/hotel;, that somehow we as fans have the right to demmand he should have spent it investing in the club. Sorry but whatever we think of him, that is simply Boll0x.

This thread is about GMs idea that because Wilde has spent HIS money on refurbishing his house/hotel;' date=' that [b']somehow we as fans have the right to demmand he should have spent it investing in the club[/b]. Sorry but whatever we think of him, that is simply Boll0x.

Frank, no disrespect, but in addition to spelling lessons, I think you need reading lessons. This is what I posted and I would appreciate if you would not misinterpret what I have posted and then call it boll0x...

Saints fans, some of whom may wish that the multi-millions could have been invested in our football club

Frank, no disrespect, but in addition to spelling lessons, I think you need reading lessons. This is what I posted and I would appreciate if you would not misinterpret what I have posted and then call it boll0x...

Missile, no disrespect, but I suggest it's time to unsaddle the high horse - Typing lessons perhaps, more time on a quick spell check and grammar review? For sure, but misinterpreting what you post? Sorry, but the insinuation was pretty obvious - whether you believe that or not. Some out there ' may wish' he had spent this money on Saints, perhaps you try and sit on the fence on this, but why bring it up if thats the case? - I am merely stating that the feeling that because he is a shareholder he SHOULD have a duty to spend his cash on Saints is Boll0x - which I would have thought you might have agreed with.

Some Saints fans may wish that Wilde invested multi-millions in Southampton Leisure plc, rather than in a bed and breakfast establishment in Jersey, is what I "insinuated", Frank. I happen to think that some Saints fans actually do wish that Wilde had done that. Rather than boll0x, it is quite a reasonable wish, as he promised Saints fans that he would invest in the club.

What he actually did was help destroy any shareholder value the club had, costing the club well over a million in the process, with the aborted EGM, together with Lowe and Andrew Cowen's contract settlement, a situation which he helped reverse a year or two later.

As far your continued atrocious grammar and spelling, if you can't be bothered to edit your posts, I can't be bothered to read them. I don't think I can stand to read another "teh".

Edited by Guided Missile

as he promised Saints fans that he would invest in the club.

What he actually did was help destroy any shareholder value the club had, costing the club well over a million in the process, with the aborted EGM, together with Lowe and Andrew Cowen's contract settlement, appointments which he helped reverse a year or two later.

Two million pounds and still waiting!!

Hope he is going to apologise to the fans for appointing Hone,Oldknow etc as he was reasponsible for bringing them to the club !! How much has Wilde cost this football club and he is still here !!

Two million pounds and still waiting!!

Hope he is going to apologise to the fans for appointing Hone,Oldknow etc as he was reasponsible for bringing them to the club !! How much has Wilde cost this football club and he is still here !!

As you can tell from Frank's aggrieved post, Wilde is adept at manipulating fan groups. He did it with the Saint's Trust and obviously bought Frank's undying loyalty, together with the rest of the "Save Our Saints" warriors, by buying them a pint and a pie.

As you can tell from Frank's aggrieved post, Wilde is adept at manipulating fan groups. He did it with the Saint's Trust and obviously bought Frank's undying loyalty, together with the rest of the "Save Our Saints" warriors, by buying them a pint and a pie.

Well actually we bought him a beer and lunch. As for being supporters of his, far from it. The man walked away from the meeting and told lies to Andrew Cowen. None of the SOS group trust him.

Well actually we bought him a beer and lunch. As for being supporters of his, far from it. The man walked away from the meeting and told lies to Andrew Cowen. None of the SOS group trust him.

Good to see an unequivocal post from someone who has met the man. I have heard the same directly from other SOS'ers. I wouldn't trust him an inch.

I can't see a lot of difference between Lowe and Wilde. They are both doing a good job of sinking the club.

I know Lowe got us a stadium but in doing so he has put a millstone around the neck of the club with a high interest fixed rate loan.

Maybe it's more satisfying investing in a business where the customers aren't a bunch of whining ****s.

And where you're likely to make some money from your investment.

There is absolutely F-All to be made out of SLH in the foreseeable future.

Investing 2 million and some in shares was an act of faith,optimism or plain stupidity (however you see it) especially when you don't get to play with the train set.

Mind you investing nearly as much for 60% of the number of shares can only be seen as even more faith, optimism or stupidity.No wonder he's full of schemes to play with said train set.

As far your continued atrocious grammar and spelling, if you can't be bothered to edit your posts, I can't be bothered to read them. I don't think I can stand to read another "teh".

Not sure that 'teh' is strictly a misspelling, more of a 'typo', whereas 'program' (as in your original post) definitely is.

Not sure that 'teh' is strictly a misspelling, more of a 'typo', whereas 'program' (as in your original post) definitely is.

To quote the website I cut and pasted from:

" The property was sold to the Wilde family in 2006 and is administered by the Wilde Family Office in Jersey. Over the last two years the property has undergone a multi-million pound restoration and refurbishment program transforming it into what is now the finest luxury boutique hotel in Jersey."

Obviously they use the American spelling...

....apparently "pedant" is spelt the same in both countries, as is "the"...

To quote the website I cut and pasted from:

" The property was sold to the Wilde family in 2006 and is administered by the Wilde Family Office in Jersey. Over the last two years the property has undergone a multi-million pound restoration and refurbishment program transforming it into what is now the finest luxury boutique hotel in Jersey."

Obviously they use the American spelling...

....apparently "pedant" is spelt the same in both countries, as is "the"...

Aah, the perils of cutting and pasting without using quotation marks.

Good to see my instincts are still correct and that you were so easily hooked.

'aggrieved'? - not sure I get you. Typo's/spelling, well when working I dont have time to review my crap typing and no option to 'edit'. If you dont wish to read these posts, well fair enough, no one is forcing the issue, and quite frankly who cares. But please reamian quiet about things you know absolutely feck all about. Your patronising and accusative tone re the 'SOS warriors' is at best churlish, at worst vindictive. To set the record straight as you obviously don't have the facts to hand:

1. 'Pie and a Pint' - no Pizza and an overpiced imported bottled lager - which we paid for ourselves

2. Have no view on Wildes personality, because unlike some, If I dont know someone well enough I don't form strong opinions on their personalities not being in pocession of all the facts.

3. With respect to 'loyalty' - I offer NO support to Wilde and am not happy like many with his current approach, but as you well know, this has absolutely feck all do do with the principle of whether simply because he is a shareholder, he should feel obliged, more than others to donate cash to the club. Even if I were to intensly dislike him, It would still not alter the fact that he is free to do with cash as he pleases - its a matter of principle.

GM, I have been one of the FEW who often supported your views and enjoyed your posts, be they controversial or otherwise, but its clear from your pedantry and response why you seem to lose that goodwill quite frequently.