Artur Boruc

niemi14

I have been reading a fair bit on here today and have come across your posts on many occasions and

would like to ask you a question..

Do you have any views that aren`t dergatory to the club or persons connected?

Not many at the moment to be honest, we have a team of hairdressers, the atmosphere has been ****e, the rabid love in with our Nige is obviously not that strong as the demand for tickets is not what it was when we were last here in the premiership, our kit is ****e, there is no more openess now then when that **** lowe had it, Cortese runs the club and buys the players (would Adkins of sought out and bought Ramirez?) and his knowledge of football is not that great, I am skeptical of our transfers, in fact I think our transfers have been a disaster, we have played with little or no passion this year as well.

On the plus side we could get into Europe next season as we are so friendly and nice.

Meh, my avatar has been there ages, cant be arsed to change it, pick me one.

Transfers were pretty good for me, dissapointing we didnt get a keeper or a new reserve CB.

Cortese and Adkins are part of the transfer commitee, neither have sole responsibility to sign players, this is something I agree with is needed at all teams.

How can you say we have not played with passion ?

I told you before you need to update your avatar, its as old as Roger Mellie but not nearly half as funny.

It's a little Dutch kid, about 5 I think, supporter of Feynoord or PSV giving it large at a match against Ajax I think. Most found it extremely drole when it made the back page of the Sun or something.

The same people that are defending the indefensible in Boruc are ruthlessly pinpointing a few mistakes by Gazzaniga who has let in far fewer goals per game in which we have won most of our points this season. I wanted Boruc to do well but he hasn't. Great goalkeepers look great even letting in goals against sides that are completely dominant. It is more of an opportunity for them, we have often seen great displays in those circumstances, apart from the obvious neither Davis or Boruc have made a save that mean't moving in all their games. Gazzaniga is better than either of the other two.

Meh, my avatar has been there ages, cant be arsed to change it, pick me one.

Transfers were pretty good for me, dissapointing we didnt get a keeper or a new reserve CB.

Cortese and Adkins are part of the transfer commitee, neither have sole responsibility to sign players, this is something I agree with is needed at all teams.

How can you say we have not played with passion ?

I can say it and I will say it again we have not played with enough passion this season, and why dont you have an avatar of a nice carrot or pear.

FEYENOORD, know your own identity.

Anyway I got it wrong. It's from a UEFA cup final, the Dortmund supporters were not in accordance with the minute's silence for an assasinated Dutch anti-islamist and the Feyenoord supporters all (including the very young) let them know what they thought of that opinion. The image is now much photo-shopped and can often be found in altered forms for most controversial subjects.schweiz.jpg

Edited by Window Cleaner

The same people that are defending the indefensible in Boruc are ruthlessly pinpointing a few mistakes by Gazzaniga who has let in far fewer goals per game in which we have won most of our points this season. I wanted Boruc to do well but he hasn't. Great goalkeepers look great even letting in goals against sides that are completely dominant. It is more of an opportunity for them, we have often seen great displays in those circumstances, apart from the obvious neither Davis or Boruc have made a save that mean't moving in all their games. Gazzaniga is better than either of the other two.

Gazza also played against the worst teams in the league

Boruc is a fat clown who is an error prone joker, to me this sums up the tanned ones knowledge of the game, for ***** sake he was a keeper as well, surely he could see Boruc's is a mistake waiting to happen, if he was that good why have clubs let him go? Why was he not snapped up by a top top European club? Because he is gash.

Sigh.

Fiorentina wanted to keep him.

He declared he wanted to move to the Premier League so didn't extend his contract, despite ing offered one.

Your lack of knowledge pretty much negates the rest of your posts.

Gazza also played against the worst teams in the league

And was bailed out by his defence, QPR came for a cross that he never could have got and let one of the smallest players on the pitch score a header which went straight down the middle. Fumbled a weak 25 yarder that was straight at him, some terrible keeping technique with weak hands, luckily QPR were terrible that day. Norwich let a poor freekick squirm underneath him by not getting his body behind the ball, 2pts lost. Swansea badly passed the ball straight to Dyer, 2pts lost. Newcastle miscontrolled a backpass and allowed Ba to close him down, was lucky the ball bounced kindly for him otherwise we would have been 1-0 early in the game.

Gazza is a poor keeper, he can occasionally fling himself about but then League 2 keepers can look at Duke for Bradford but his overall technique is poor.

Boruc is rusty and not match fit. Gazza and Davis are just sh*t.

I concede Boruc might not ever re-discover his form, that happens, but at least he's been top class and played at the highest levels of the game for years, so at least deserves a run. Davis hasn't and will never be good enough and neither will Gazza, a few years he will be back down in league 2 IMO.

Edited by tajjuk

Sigh.

Fiorentina wanted to keep him.

He declared he wanted to move to the Premier League so didn't extend his contract, despite ing offered one.

Your lack of knowledge pretty much negates the rest of your posts.

I think you will find he would of lost his place and he would of only been a back up, Viviano is his name.

Your knowledge of this clown is worrying as like most sheep you seem to know **** all about football, ask yourself as well how much was he on there and how much is he on here? Why has one bought him if he is that good?

I bet your head saw the inside of a few khazis at school, you are a c*nt of the highest order, and most probably a skate on a wind up.

No my head did not(is this grange hill?), I am not a skate either, just giving my opinon, you appear to be a bellend though, sunshine glasses and all.

Edited by Barry Sanchez

No he had not but as soon as his ownership was sorted he went straight there, jog on, whats this a Stepney knees up? If Boruc is/was so good why have no teams bought him?

So Boruc left because he knew he was going to loose his place to a player that Fiorentina hadn't even signed yet and didn't sign for another month after Boruc had already said he was going to leave and after Fiorentina had offered him a new contract. He must be able to see the future.

A player that Fiorentina must have been so sure was better than Boruc (a fan favourite and had 14 clean sheets last year) that they only signed him on loan? obviously waiting until Boruc had gone, A player who last year had a serious cruciate injury that ruled him out for half of the season?

You don't think, that maybe just maybe, Fiorentina's first choice keeper decides to leave on a free transfer and Fiorentina then a bit short of keepers decided to go get a new keeper and a loan signing would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Of course we could go with your 'mystic artur' theory.

So Boruc left because he knew he was going to loose his place to a player that Fiorentina hadn't even signed yet and didn't sign for another month after Boruc had already said he was going to leave and after Fiorentina had offered him a new contract. He must be able to see the future.

A player that Fiorentina must have been so sure was better than Boruc (a fan favourite and had 14 clean sheets last year) that they only signed him on loan? obviously waiting until Boruc had gone, A player who last year had a serious cruciate injury that ruled him out for half of the season?

You don't think, that maybe just maybe, Fiorentina's first choice keeper decides to leave on a free transfer and Fiorentina then a bit short of keepers decided to go get a new keeper and a loan signing would solve the problem pretty quickly.

Wow, a person who knows what he's talking about and can back it up with facts on this forum.

Tajjuk, I think I'm falling for you!

Those that keep on about leaving Fiorentina to play in the Premier are missing the point. If that's the case why didn't he keep/get himself fit because even an idiot would know no Premier club in their right mind would employ an unfit, unproven in the Premier goalkeeper. He wasn't just unfit he was grossly overweight and now three months later the same experts are banging on about 'when he gets fit', if he isn't fit now he is never going to be. As far as I am concerned the man is a joke. We need a goalkeeper and Gazzaniga is better than the other two.

Those that keep on about leaving Fiorentina to play in the Premier are missing the point. If that's the case why didn't he keep/get himself fit because even an idiot would know no Premier club in their right mind would employ an unfit, unproven in the Premier goalkeeper. He wasn't just unfit he was grossly overweight and now three months later the same experts are banging on about 'when he gets fit', if he isn't fit now he is never going to be. As far as I am concerned the man is a joke. We need a goalkeeper and Gazzaniga is better than the other two.

Didn't he train with Celtic or something like that, could explain a lot, joke football where your team is 50 times better than all the others in your league doesn't need much fitness.

And he is ahead of gazzaniga in the pecking order

Gazza is a technically inept goalkeeper, he has serious flaws that will take a while to correct.

Whilst I agree Boruc isn't 100% fit, I wouldn't call him 'fat', he's alsways been big and I would prefer that over the ganguly presence of someone like say De Gea who looks like he might get blown over by a strong wind or one of Fergies rants.

I will also re-iterate that our own manager said he has been working hard in training and has thus earned his chance on that basis.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/01/02/3643468/adkins-i-was-right-to-play-boruc-in-arsenal-draw

Gazza is a technically inept goalkeeper, he has serious flaws that will take a while to correct.

Whilst I agree Boruc isn't 100% fit, I wouldn't call him 'fat', he's alsways been big and I would prefer that over the ganguly presence of someone like say De Gea who looks like he might get blown over by a strong wind or one of Fergies rants.

I will also re-iterate that our own manager said he has been working hard in training and has thus earned his chance on that basis.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/01/02/3643468/adkins-i-was-right-to-play-boruc-in-arsenal-draw

He is a poor goalkeeper on his present form and won't be playing much longer unless he improves. As for Gazzaniga, he has made some mistakes, some good saves and has a much better record this year than the other two. Neither of the other two are playing well enough to keep him out. I'm fed up with our keepers conceding an average 3 goals a game, at least Gazzaniga didn't do that And I don't give a damn how allegedly good Boruc was at Fiorentina, he isn't now and that is the only thing that matters, how he plays for us.

You see you could go with that theory if you know nothing about football, you obviously know nothing about Viviano do you? He is the next big thing over there and has been for sometime, not some fat joker who cant keep goal without getting ****ed, go on check it out before spurting.

http://straightalkingooners.com/gunners-spurs-linked-with-highly-rated-italian-goalkeeper/10825/

You see you could go with that theory if you know nothing about football, you obviously know nothing about Viviano do you? He is the next big thing over there and has been for sometime, not some fat joker who cant keep goal without getting ****ed, go on check it out before spurting.

http://straightalkingooners.com/gunners-spurs-linked-with-highly-rated-italian-goalkeeper/10825/

LOL.

Boruc left of his own accord and then Fiorentina got a replacement. If Fiorentina were already getting a supposedly better keeper why did they offer Boruc an improved contract? Why did they not try to sign Viviano permanently if he is so good? Why did they not try to buy him in 2011, when he instead went to Palermo? Maybe it was because they already had a very good keeper and didn't need another one until he left. It's hilarious that you think a player who decided to move in March thought he going to be replaced by a player that wasn't even signed until July.

There are the facts and then there are some made up things in your head. You need to learn the difference.

I think you used to be a West Ham fan -

Edited by tajjuk

The other two are playing well enough to keep him out though. Hence why gazza can't make the bench

If you believe he Is inured then fair enough. I guess he will probably be Injured for the rest of the season

He wasn't fit for the Arsenal game. I know that. You can keep on pushing a goalkeeper that is leaking three goals a game as long as you like. He hasn't made a save yet that wasn't straight at him or hit him on the foot.

That video just reminds me how some fans get about Chaplow, the bloke arguing the case for Scott Canham (who ended up making less than 100 professional appearances and messed about in non-league football) was just too funny and too like some football fans... :lol:

LOL.

Boruc left of his own accord and then Fiorentina got a replacement. If Fiorentina were already getting a supposedly better keeper why did they offer Boruc an improved contract? Why did they not try to sign Viviano permanently if he is so good? Why did they not try to buy him in 2011, when he instead went to Palermo? Maybe it was because they already had a very good keeper and didn't need another one until he left. It's hilarious that you think a player who decided to move in March thought he going to be replaced by a player that wasn't even signed until July.

There are the facts and then there are some made up things in your head. You need to learn the difference.

So we signed Gazzaniga why would we need Boruc? They were signing him as a keeper there of course but not as first choice, do you think Boruc is that good? Go and ask Celtic fans what they think? Why did they let him go? Viviano is going to be one class keeper, he has to get in front of Buffon who also happens to be class.

Oh so buying another keeper is the only thing we would do and not Fiorentina? I see now, yes thats it.

I think you are loosing it, again thise makes no sense.

Fiorentina loose their best Keeper thus get a new keeper in on loan.

Saints have two keepers who prove they aren't up to it and thus get another goalkeeper in.

Both clubs needed a new keeper.

[video=youtube;08gSh-kki_g]

Good Penalty Taker and Celebration ;)

Not a small bloke there either

Perhaps like Lambert he needs someone to reign him in, like Lambert needs people reminding him that keeping an athletic build takes work.

Though not quite to the level Boruc was when he arrived Rickie didnt look like he missed many pies over the summer.

He wasn't fit for the Arsenal game. I know that. You can keep on pushing a goalkeeper that is leaking three goals a game as long as you like. He hasn't made a save yet that wasn't straight at him or hit him on the foot.

so, every time gazzaniga does not feature.does that mean he is not fit...? as it seems that way

so, every time gazzaniga does not feature.does that mean he is not fit...? as it seems that way

Have you got a screw loose? I said he was injured for the Arsenal game. Whether he is fit now and third choice I don't know. I do know Adkins rates him highly and that he wasn't dropped, as he was injured for the Reading game. I do think that as Boruc wasn't that good, Davis got another go but stlll wasn't good enough, so as Gazzaniga was injured he put in Boruc against Arsenal, I also think Gazzaniga is his preferred choice and he will put him back in unless Boruc makes it impossible by playing well. Boruc has been a major disappointment with his displays to date.

Don't know many Celtic fans but the ones I have spoken said he was class but was also mental. They were sad to see him go though. And to answer your first question, because Gazza is crap.

no! no!..... .we don't say that, we merely say ......" he's eccentric " ... like Grobelaar was ......" eccentric " .

no! no!..... .we don't say that, we merely say ......" he's eccentric " ... like Grobelaar was ......" eccentric " .

One of my mate's who is a celtic fan specifically said 'mental'.

I think you are losing it, he is Italy's 2nd choice National goalkeeper and a very very good one, Boruc or him? Like all Italian footballers they are part owned, loaned by clubs and they loaned him straight away.

That's nice don't really see the relevance to your crazy thoery, nothing you have said even remotely indicates that Boruc was forced out.

He decided to leave in March, he was offered a new contract before that yet a Goalkeeper signed 5 months later was clearly going to replace him. :rolleyes:

Edited by tajjuk