Artur Boruc

niemi14

He did well but i think people may be jumping the gun a bit saying he was outstanding,he made 1 good save the rest was routine for an aspiring Premier league goalkeeper

Still the best one we got considering how the other two has handled the "routine saves"....

You seem to like to exaggerate. Boruc is far from being a load of ****e. Villa are far from being a league 1 side.

Yea they are miles away from being a league one side!

If they were "far" from a league one side then they wouldn't have got dicked by a "league 2" outfit .

They are Poor. Very Poor.

However any away win is a good 3 points! I certainly wouldn't get carried away though.

If they were "far" from a league one side then they wouldn't have got dicked by a "league 2" outfit .

However any away win is a good 3 points! I certainly wouldn't get carried away though.

You are embarrassing yourself now

Jesus, how old are you? Next thing you'll be telling us that we'll beat Chelsea because QPR did and we beat QPR.

Back to Boruc- his kicking seems to be improving, and his throwing has continued to be very good.

I hear he had a good game! Sounded good on the radio.

well i watched the game "streamed ", and I think it was one of the best keeper performances by a Saints' goalie this season.

He made a number of routine stops, a couple of full-blooded stops, and at least two point-blank, match-saving saves. Jos played well... but Boruc would be my MOM.

you ask that question after the next game ......not now.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that there was a limit to the freedom of speech.

Jokes aside, if you trashtalk a player that bad without giving him a chance you deserve to get called out when the player performs.

Jokes aside, if you trashtalk a player that bad without giving him a chance you deserve to get called out when the player performs.[/QUOTE]

if you mean me .....I haven't criticised Boruc at any time since he's been signed.

I still rate Boruc as the best keeper on the books, but TBH. I can't agree with those people who rave so much about Gazzaniga. He may be a good prospect, but is no PL keeper ATM.

I can honestly say, I have had my spats on here, me and Chapel end, me and Dune, me and SRS and obv me an Hypo. But nobody has come across as so much of a c*nt then this one.

Lol. Maybe you need to get a life? Someone posts opinions that differ to yours and you get all upset!

It's a message board to most, Which clearly isn't the case with you! It seems like its more lie your life. Maybe you need a break?

I'm a nut job because you don't share the same opinions as me.

I think villa are **** and are no where near a premiership team.

Luke Shaw should take Danny Fox.s place.

Gully is ****e

Danny fox is ****e.

And Boruc is not good enough.

You crack on with your little sheep and look for every little reason to start a childish spat.

If you don't like what people post then just don't read it. You are no worse than a playground bully. Probably with a small penis to.

Still loving the avatar by the way! It's cool!

Lol. Maybe you need to get a life? Someone posts opinions that differ to yours and you get all upset!

It's a message board to most, Which clearly isn't the case with you! It seems like its more lie your life. Maybe you need a break?

Gully is ****e

Danny fox is ****e.

You crack on with your little sheep and look for every little reason to start a childish spat.

If you don't like what people post then just don't read it. You are no worse than a playground bully. Probably with a small penis to.

Nope, not really my posting style at all TBH, but well done for knowing your arguement.

Generally I respect who I argue with, and its not your opinion BTW its the way you stuff it down everyones kneck and the manner you post. Ill always post objectively, I dont think I come accross too bad, maybe Im wrong but Id hope most on here will say Im generally ok, swear too much maybe.

Your a c*nt though, pure and simple

Jokes aside, if you trashtalk a player that bad without giving him a chance you deserve to get called out when the player performs.[/QUOTE]

if you mean me .....I haven't criticised Boruc at any time since he's been signed.

I still rate Boruc as the best keeper on the books, but TBH. I can't agree with those people who rave so much about Gazzaniga. He may be a good prospect, but is no PL keeper ATM.

I meant the guy I quoted.. You then quoted my quote.

I have no idea as to what you've said in this thread before you quoted me mate.

The other guy rated Gazza higher and I asked him if he still does, then u quoted me.

I really think we have the same view on things so let's just leave it at that :)

Boruc today gave a good performance, parried far too many shots that he should have caught and several in the second half ended up in front of Benteke who as thankfully turd, but he came for most crosses and generally was in the right place.

Sadly he's the best we have and still isn't quite enough. Guzan gave a better performance though has one of the worst defences ever to grace the premier league in front of him...

Boruc today gave a good performance, parried far too many shots that he should have caught and several in the second half ended up in front of Benteke who as thankfully turd, but he came for most crosses and generally was in the right place.

Sadly he's the best we have and still isn't quite enough. Guzan gave a better performance though has one of the worst defences ever to grace the premier league in front of him...

One of my pet hates with him is that he seems to over elaborate most shots. What seems to be a fairly straight forward take results in a parry or a over exaggerated diver or roll! If you you tube him and look at various compiled videos of his saves he seems to have this great ability of actually making them look like great saves when in fact they should have been a basic stop.

Gully is ****e

Danny fox is ****e.

Oh dear, just when I thought I'd give you a nod for facing up you go and make yourself look an even bigger special case with this.

Just watched it on match choice, anyone saying he was MOTM needs to have a word with themselves. Made one good save, that in fairness Kelvin would have stopped and made less of a meal of it. Made a couple of other stops that Forecast could have comfortably gathered, and had one howler where he failed to gather a shot straight at him and parried it straight back out, thankfull Yoshi was there to tidy up otherwise it would have been 1-0 and this forum would be in utter meltdown. The guy is finished, get rid asap and chuck KD back in until we get someone better.

Just watched it on match choice, anyone saying he was MOTM needs to have a word with themselves. Made one good save, that in fairness Kelvin would have stopped and made less of a meal of it. Made a couple of other stops that Forecast could have comfortably gathered, and had one howler where he failed to gather a shot straight at him and parried it straight back out, thankfull Yoshi was there to tidy up otherwise it would have been 1-0 and this forum would be in utter meltdown. The guy is finished, get rid asap and chuck KD back in until we get someone better.

Wow, ok.

Did anyone see him leaving the pitch yesterday, he seemed to be having a go at some Villa fans by the tunnel. I presume they were ****ed off with his timewasting, but he was defo pointing and winding them up as he left.

Someone had a sticky bun and a half a mild and he was making it known that he had first dibs on any remainder........................

Lol, clueless

Did anyone see him leaving the pitch yesterday, he seemed to be having a go at some Villa fans by the tunnel. I presume they were ****ed off with his timewasting, but he was defo pointing and winding them up as he left.

Yeah I saw that, he clearly has a screw loose, kind of what I like about him.

Also if anyone thinks Davis should play instead of Boruc you are watching the wrong sport.

Yeah saw that. One of the things I like about him, seems to enjoy having the opposition support on his back and enjoyed winding them up, he killed a good bit of time with his time wasting at the end of the 2nd half.

What ever the opuinions on here, I'm just more comfortable with him in goal than the other two. He dominates because of his size, and probably personality.

I can't quantify it, but I just sense that our defence feels the same.

Watch it again mate, he really did nothing out of the ordinary, and very nearly cost us the game.

He had at least two game changing saves. One on the shot from the outside where Benteke then missed the rebound, the other when he went out in the 91st minute to stop a player coming completely alone against him, yet again Benteke missed the rebound from that.

He also picked up a lot of headers from Benteke that could have been very dangerous if he wouldn't have gotten to them.

He had a good game and made some good saves. What you specify as out of the ordinary I have no clue of, but our goaltender saving us three points obviously isn't something out of it for you.

Watch it again mate, he really did nothing out of the ordinary, and very nearly cost us the game.

His catching, dominance of the box and faith in him from those around him is so much better than Davis or Gazza. I agree regarding the save that dropped to Benteke, that was poor, but other than that I didnt see what he did wrong, the save at the feet late on was very good, not even sure poor old Davis' legs can carry him that far.

Dont really understand the clampur to get a keeper back in whose failure has caused us dropped points, so he can replace one that is improving, looks better and hasnt caused us lost points recently.

I agree that I would take a top keeper now, but if Boruc keeps it up, I wouldnt replace him just yet.

He made one good save which i have given him credit for, howeve in my opinion the othe saves he made any competent GK would also have saved, and he dropped a large clanger early in the game thst could have easily led to a goal. By some of the pant cumming reactions on here yiu'd think it was the greatest goalkeping performance since Gordon Banks played, it wasn't, it was quite ordinary.

He had at least two game changing saves. One on the shot from the outside where Benteke then missed the rebound, the other when he went out in the 91st minute to stop a player coming completely alone against him, yet again Benteke missed the rebound from that.

He also picked up a lot of headers from Benteke that could have been very dangerous if he wouldn't have gotten to them.

He had a good game and made some good saves. What you specify as out of the ordinary I have no clue of, but our goaltender saving us three points obviously isn't something out of it for you.

One of my pet hates with him is that he seems to over elaborate most shots. What seems to be a fairly straight forward take results in a parry or a over exaggerated diver or roll! If you you tube him and look at various compiled videos of his saves he seems to have this great ability of actually making them look like great saves when in fact they should have been a basic stop.

As opposed to dear old KD who can sometimes turn a straight forward take into a goal !

Loads of top keepers are a touch 'flamboyant' . "One for TV cameras" it used to be called.

If he stops the ball crossing the line,then, for me, it's a great save, no matter how lucky or showbiz it was !

Boruc will save us more points than he gives away.

His catching, dominance of the box and faith in him from those around him is so much better than Davis or Gazza.
I must've been watching a different game to you. Because on a few occasions he failed to call for easy catches resulting in Hooiveld putting it out for an unnecessary corner, and others making rash clearances putting us under increased pressure.

My Coventry supporting mate (who wanted to see us beat Villa.... he got his wish) was surprised that Boruc was our first choice and felt that he really wasn't anything special, despite it being one of the best goalkeeping performances I've seen for us this season.

He immediately flagged up the name Keiren Westwood as a better 'keeper. Ex Coventry and being kept out of the Sunderland team by Mignolet.

As far as i'm concerned it's still our weakest position but at least we have someone who, for me, is the best of the three we have starting to look the part.

He made one good save which i have given him credit for, howeve in my opinion the othe saves he made any competent GK would also have saved, and he dropped a large clanger early in the game thst could have easily led to a goal. By some of the pant cumming reactions on here yiu'd think it was the greatest goalkeping performance since Gordon Banks played, it wasn't, it was quite ordinary.

You mean the ball that Yoshida cleared after he couldn't hold it.

What most people seem to have missed is that Yoshida DEFLECTED the ball before it came to Boruc, that's why he couldn't keep it.

Anyone who can get a gif from the game with that scenario and post it please? Just so I can freaking prove my point.