Les Reed

Dig Dig

everyone can do a good job ....in the right niche.....

Reed's apparant lack of success as a coach/manager of a lower league side has little bearing on his ability to spot " a good'un " .when he sees one.

Having worked at the England level for the time he did, I'm sure that he is able to make good judgements....he doesn't have to train them...just find them.

There is always pressure on the manager to handle the squad that he has and maybe they can't always make rational decisions when under stress and seeking replacements ..in desperation.

I think a cool, calm approach is the answer...and Reed maybe that man. Every manager has a shopping list ..but can't always get the no.1 choice, however having someone with detached view is the better option when we get to make the final decision.

Edited by david in sweden

everyone can do a good job ....in the right niche.....

Reed's apparant lack of success as a coach/manager of a lower league side has little bearing on his ability to spot " a good'un " .when he sees one.

Having worked at the England level for the time he did, I'm sure that he is able to make good judgements....he doesn't have to train them...just find them.

There is always pressure on the manager to handle the squad that he has and maybe they can't always make rational decisions when under stress and seeking replacements ..in desperation.

I think a cool, calm approach is the answer...and Reed maybe that man. Every manager has a shopping list ..but can't always get the no.1 choice, however having someone with detached view is the better option when we get to make the final decision.

When was Les Reed coach/manager of a lower league side?

I am not Dune, jesus christ, you are copying pap with that,he obviously fancied this dune dude who I have no clue to what your on about,.

A lot of posts are mine because I am polite and reply to all that address me, funny that manners hey?

Also the thread changes and it evolves hence subject change so its not all the same.

What are you planning with this character?

With the whole Labour Party angle you could slowly cross the floor of the house, berating as you go. I'll forward you some Labour Party North West emails so you can engineer authentic grievances. There will be massive fecking plotholes (naturally) but I think it could be a go-er.

Also, next time you go abroad, don't muck about with any of this passport malarkey. Just reference your 9 month old not606 account. I'm sure that'll do.

• 9 years later...
55 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Is it time for Rasmus and Kraft to get on their knees and beg Les to save us? 

Perhaps Rasmus and Kraft are already relaxed about our situation. In which case they don’t need to employ Reed to be relaxed about it on their behalf. 

• 1 year later...

Sometimes, a club needs a certain sprinkle of star quality. A single personality bringing charisma, talent and yes, in today's social media world, a sprinkle of Hollywood. All things Les Reed has in abundance, as he is takes Wrexham from strength to strength.

• Like 1