Norwich away

Graffito

TV schedule for the FA Cup 6th round:

Sat 12:45 ITV - Oldham or Everton v Wigan

Sat 17:30 ESPN - Man City v Barnsley

Sun 14:00 ESPN - Millwall v Blackburn

Sun 16:30 ITV - Man United v Middlesbrough or Chelsea

So clearly West Ham v Man United has already been postponed, but still waiting on whether Fulham v Chelsea will also need to be rearranged. Middlesbrough v Chelsea is next week.

TV schedule for the FA Cup 6th round:

Sat 12:45 ITV - Oldham or Everton v Wigan

Sat 17:30 ESPN - Man City v Barnsley

Sun 14:00 ESPN - Millwall v Blackburn

Sun 16:30 ITV - Man United v Middlesbrough or Chelsea

So clearly West Ham v Man United has already been postponed, but still waiting on whether Fulham v Chelsea will also need to be rearranged. Middlesbrough v Chelsea is next week.

Well if they wouldn't make a decision until the Thursday of next week, surely they can't move a game that's just 10 days later?

EDIT: I say surely they couldn't, perhaps I should mean 'wouldn't'.

Ridiculous how 0.5 cm of snow paralyses UK airports. Just back from Northern Finland with a metre of snow everywhere, -30c and all functioning perfectly.

That's because they get heavy snowfall every single year and thus have the means to deal with it.

Would you be pleased if we invested hundreds of millions of taxpayers money to purchase snow ploughs etc that might be used once every couple of years?

Depends how many tickets we have and obviously we can't possibly be told that by the club.

Hard to gauge now what with the big numbers of tickets we sold for Wigan and Newcastle. If it was to make it that far, my guess is they won't last long.

Yeah it's difficult guessing now after those two, but then the likes of Stoke we didn't take many. Suppose that was after Christmas and just before Fulham.

Yeah it's difficult guessing now after those two, but then the likes of Stoke we didn't take many. Suppose that was after Christmas and just before Fulham.

We took a few more than I thought we would to Stoke to be fair.

We took over 2000 to Stoke, didn't think that was to bad. It was over double every over time Ive been there with Saints.

Depends on whether Man United or Chelsea get through to the FA Cup 6th round. They both have televised Premier League games on 6th round weekend which would obviously be rearranged if they progress in the cup, which could leave our game open to be moved into their place. Currently on Saturday lunchtime it's West Ham v Man United and on Sunday it's Fulham v Chelsea.

Anyone heard any news from Sky regarding which games they now intend covering?

Didn't realise you can only buy for away games online or at the office...bought my eligible 3 yesterday and then went to buy another when it went on general sale today, but it won't let me because I've already f*cking bought some. How is that general sale? Hopefully this isn't close to selling out because I'm going to have to risk getting from from the T.O tomorrow.

Didn't realise you can only buy for away games online or at the office...bought my eligible 3 yesterday and then went to buy another when it went on general sale today, but it won't let me because I've already f*cking bought some. How is that general sale? Hopefully this isn't close to selling out because I'm going to have to risk getting from from the T.O tomorrow.
Can you not just set up a new account on-line? Then use that? (I've never tried, so don't know).

Can you not just set up a new account on-line? Then use that? (I've never tried, so don't know).

It won't let me, must recognise my IP or something.

And then when it doesn't say "you already have an account" it says about an error usu2 or some such.

Edited by Saint_clark

They're really inconsistent with this...sometimes when games are on 'General Sale' you can get extra away tickets if you've already bought some and at other times you can't. 'General Sale' should be totally unrestricted really.

They're really inconsistent with this...sometimes when games are on 'General Sale' you can get extra away tickets if you've already bought some and at other times you can't. 'General Sale' should be totally unrestricted really.

Exactly, I bet if I hadn't bought the 3 yesterday I would be able to buy as many as I wanted now.