Cult of Cortese: Terms for members

Frank's cousin

To help fellow SWF posters to understand and make a truely informed choice as to whether they should consider applying for Cult of Cortese membership, please find below a few helpful terms that may aid in the consideration.

CoC - Cult of Cortese - MEMBERship restricted to those fine UPSTANDING individuals that admire our asteemed leader for what he has delivered so far.

FANY - Fans Against Nurturing Youth - a term reserved for those posters that persist in comparing the current plan with the failed Dutch experiement - Sadly in this case CoC and FANY dont get on - always dissapointing.

CoC Suckers - A friendly term for those posters that are simply 'suckers' when it comes to believing all the made up stories about how nasty Cortese is in everything he does. The CoC suckers think like to make fun of CoC Members, which is not very nice, which is ironic as they also constantly use that expression 'hes not very nice' as their mantra

CoC Teasers - Those posters who would like to be members of the CoC but are too scared to join - they are worried they will be picked on by the Coc Suckers and are also scared of FANY

The Cult of Cortese is an embracing ORGANization. Our mission is to PENETRATE Deeply into the fan base. We appeal to FANY and CoC Teasers to open wide and let us show you the true pleasure that only a MEMBER can provide.

(I reckon 45 seconds til moved to Muppet show, maybe a minute and half 'til and infarction - I'll let you know.)

Hi Frank! We're generally opposed to the practice of flushing threads into the muppet shows like unwanted turds, but any opportunity to openly call people cocks and fannys is welcome! I give you one reputation point for this thread!

Supdgun: Please keep track of reputations points!

After my meeting with him yesterday (as per the new rules on meetings published in the interview thread)

I believe we need to add a Cannot Understand Nigel's Termination Society.

This Society is a must for those who still don't get it.

Primary qualification to become a member is to hold a formal Media Accreditation.

As such they will be hard to spot, however they will appear when Results go against us, in small clusters across the Printed Media. These small clusters will henceforth be called bunches.

Edited by dubai_phil

This thread is golden.

All Frank has done is make up some categories that people can align themselves too. However it seems like it's upset some more than others.

All this on just a simple forum.

Myself, I am Southampton.

Upset? WHo is upset? I like, its topical, funny and interesting. I particularly like the subtle sexual references Frank uses in the acronyms, that takes an extrodinary talent. I'm sure i'm not alone in almost literally LMFAO when i this.

This thread is golden.

All Frank has done is make up some categories that people can align themselves too. However it seems like it's upset some more than others.

All this on just a simple forum.

Myself, I am Southampton.

I'm with you Johnny Shearer. Come and join the movement that I'm trying to establish to create intercourse between the CoCs and the FANYs.

The Organisation for the Reconciliation of Grievances Against Saints' Management.

Beware of imitations!

I'm with you Johnny Shearer. Come and join the movement that I'm trying to establish to create intercourse between the CoCs and the FANYs.

The Organisation for the Reconciliation of Grievances Against Saints' Management.

Beware of imitations!

I heard they were merging with the Federation Against Knowledge Experts and were hoping to get onside with the CoC Teasers!

Upset? WHo is upset? I like, its topical, funny and interesting. I particularly like the subtle sexual references Frank uses in the acronyms, that takes an extrodinary talent. I'm sure i'm not alone in almost literally LMFAO when i this.

I am glad you picked up on this - for a moment there I was wondering whether I had been too subtle and it had gone over most posters heads.

Interestingly, I was really monumentally surprized at the first few responses - we had Kracken, Hypo and CB Fry instantly adding their critique - which as surprizes go was a HUGE one. Not for them this immature innuendo pretending to be an astute satirical observation... which begs the question why they bothered to post - either they love CoC and want to be part of every thread, or they are CoC suckers... or they have a man crush on me and like to stalk.

Was equally surprized at your restrained responses so far Turks, and thanks for the compliment on the 'extroadinary talent' - but it really doesn't you know...

I heard they were merging with the Federation Against Knowledge Experts and were hoping to get onside with the CoC Teasers!

Where did you hear this? What evidence do you have and was it from a contact you cant reveal? I think we need to know - serious business is this, serious business

Viva La Culto Cortese!!!

Where did you hear this? What evidence do you have and was it from a contact you cant reveal? I think we need to know - serious business is this, serious business

Viva La Culto Cortese!!!

Isn't it obvious? The FAKE ORGASMS felt that their views were more aligned with the Coc Teasers due to the unfulfilled potential of early explorations.

Beware of imitations!

I have begun proceedings against Trey Parker and Matt Stone - I am confident of victory

Hi Frank! We're generally opposed to the practice of flushing threads into the muppet shows like unwanted turds, but any opportunity to openly call people cocks and fannys is welcome! I give you one reputation point for this thread!

Supdgun: Please keep track of reputations points!

Noted :)