Nigel Atkins to Nottingham Forest

ART

Fu9king hell chuck, that's twice in two days I find myself agreeing with you. I will be asking people if Nicky Banger was a goal scoring super sub or a Porsche driving bench warmer soon.

Ha - its Tessem today I am afraid. Had to try and mark my territory after that 110persaint wally tried to mug me off in front of everyone.

I'm promoting the other Tessem thread. Consider this an aggressive take over. Once percventage saint pays his fiver, we will take over the main board with threads about old players. Carlton Parmer (sic) up next for us. I might insist all player names are spelt slighly wrongly as well to annoy MLG at the same time. Like boning two birds with one johnny.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FFS the guy was in charge over 2 years.

How hard is it? ADKINS!!! ADkins

Dude no-one has accidentally spelt it Atkins in over 2 years. We're all doing it on purpose cos it's mega lols! Hahaha! Catch up yeah ur embarrassing urself.

It's a good shout. If not we should look to get someone in when the loan window opens.

This is a good shout mate. Maybe you should start a loan move thread? S-Clarke said we had a couple of loans lined up, maybe we'll see some movement over the next few days?

Why would Forest even consider Nigle Adkiss after that story broke in all the papers today? The one about him kicking Neil Warnock over and terrorising the Sc*nthorpe manager?? I notice they kept quiet about him breaking his neighbours fence with a golfball though, be thankful for small mercies.

Why would Forest even consider Nigle Adkiss after that story broke in all the papers today? The one about him kicking Neil Warnock over and terrorising the Sc*nthorpe manager?? I notice they kept quiet about him breaking his neighbours fence with a golfball though, be thankful for small mercies.

Did that actually make the papers?

Go eat your mong beans!*

*you could be my nemesis diggers but I think we'd agree on too much

This is true Tokes, my mong beans give me great wisdom and foresight and I can tell that you also enjoy the occasional soya based protein.

I think that if he goes to Forest, our decision to sack Adkims could backfire and come back to bite us on the bum. Forest are a much bigger club than us, having been League Champions, European Champions and League Cup winners. Despite the proximity of Derby, they have a much larger catchment area than us, what with the Peak District being right on their doorstep. They are one of those sleeping giants and nobody currently has a better record of getting clubs promoted from the lower divisions than Adkits.

I think that he could end up having the last laugh over Cortese.

I think that if he goes to Forest, our decision to sack Adkims could backfire and come back to bite us on the bum. Forest are a much bigger club than us, having been League Champions, European Champions and League Cup winners. Despite the proximity of Derby, they have a much larger catchment area than us, what with the Peak District being right on their doorstep. They are one of those sleeping giants and nobody currently has a better record of getting clubs promoted from the lower divisions than Adkits.

I think that he could end up having the last laugh over Cortese.

They may have a bigger catchment area that goes down towards Coventry but the owners do not seem to have any money and the squad is nowhere good enough even Adkits

FFS Prem teams can't loan to each other after window has shut. We can loan out to Champ and below and could loan in someone from another league...Astori or Zarate could still join.

I think Charlie will WUM you silly without you even knowing it.

WUM me or you diggers? FFS get with the programme!