Nigel Atkins to Nottingham Forest

ART

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FFS the guy was in charge over 2 years.

How hard is it? ADKINS!!! ADkins

I think it's time for a definitive guide to spelling and grammar on this forum to be produced. No more misspelling of players' or managers' names :shakey:- no more using 'of' instead of 'have' :shakey:and no more using 3 exclamation marks when one is quite sufficient thank you.:shakey::shakey::shakey: And if anyone on here says 'haitch' instead of 'aitch' that is wrong too.;)

Apparently McLeish is still there and happy to argue with the owners when he loses players and doesn't get any replacements. No point Hatpins going there. Does this mean we don't get riquelme because the transfer window won't open for another few mongs then? Heard he was on his way to us on the cheap and because we've got rid of SDR there's room for a left-whinger? That's nothing to do with WBA player ofc cause he's in another thread.

I think it's time for a definitive guide to spelling and grammar on this forum to be produced. No more misspelling of players' or managers' names :shakey:- no more using 'of' instead of 'have' :shakey:and no more using 3 exclamation marks when one is quite sufficient thank you.:shakey::shakey::shakey: And if anyone on here says 'haitch' instead of 'aitch' that is wrong too.;)

Don't tell me what to do curry thief.

Tokyo, I notice that you and bear were commenting on this thread earlier today before it was moved into the muppet show. Are you both trying to anticipate which main forum threads are gonna get moved now, so that when they do, they don't seem so out of place when they arrive here? Good work.

See, they all wade in here with their three posts a day and play the big man around town.

Well let me ask you something steeleye? How the hell to you propose to enforce the last one? Very much a verbal thing, largely confined to when you're spelling a letter out loud, and no-one really does that because you don't have to.

I hate to tell you this, but internally, EVERYONE could be saying "haitch" inside their heads the WHOLE TIME, and you'd never even know. I might start doing that, just to mess with you.