What is your favourite food... "on toast"

Miltonroader07

Heinz Baked Beans

Liberal splashes of Tabasco & Worcester Sauces BEFORE heating up

Topped with Scrambled Eggs and a "couple"of grates of Parmesan cheese on top

Failing that slap slice of ham in frying pan (Not that wafer thin krap that you get in packs, proper ham 1/2mm thick or better. Crack an egg on top of the ham. Place Lid on Frying pan cook for 2/3 minutes making sure egg stays runny. Top with freshly ground Black Pepper & Sea Salt

Failing that slap slice of ham in frying pan (Not that wafer thin krap that you get in packs, proper ham 1/2mm thick or better. Crack an egg on top of the ham. Place Lid on Frying pan cook for 2/3 minutes making sure egg stays runny. Top with freshly ground Black Pepper & Sea Salt

Now try that but putting some fresh chopped green chilli between the ham & egg.

Not one person said Pate! Am I the only pate lover? I loves a bit of pate on toast, or pate on crumpets, or pate on pancakes. (Ok the last one wasn't true.)

I do a lazy man's cheese on toast too. Toast the bread in the toaster, cover with cheese, microwave for 90 seconds.

Not one person said Pate! Am I the only pate lover? I loves a bit of pate on toast, or pate on crumpets, or pate on pancakes. (Ok the last one wasn't true.)

I do a lazy man's cheese on toast too. Toast the bread in the toaster, cover with cheese, microwave for 90 seconds.

When I used to run pubs I would buy the Brakes Bros pate dishes. You could cut a piece an inch thick and it was exactly the same size as a slice of toast, squeeze of lemon on top - heaven.

When I used to run pubs I would buy the Brakes Bros pate dishes. You could cut a piece an inch thick and it was exactly the same size as a slice of toast, squeeze of lemon on top - heaven.

Mmm, the thicker the chunk the better. It's annoying ordering pate on toast as a starter in restaurants, as they never give you enough toast points. My wife's uncle and aunty work for Bernard Matthews, and every Christmas they get given a big tub of homemade Pate as a thank-you. It's like gold dust that stuff, but they did give me some once on some crusty bread. Absolutely delicious. Heaven.