Win or draw, whats best?

N/West Saint

Any chance we could convince Manure to play in the kit they had to change at half time at the dell !! cant remember if it was the blue one or the grey thing they had :) think i'll dig my DVD out and have a watch lol

It was the Grey one. Why they couldn't admit that they were beaten by the better team rather than that excuse is beyond me.

Ridiculous question. Win of course. Get back in the global spotlight, bragging rights over lastics, advance a couple more rounds hopefully against smaller teams and perhaps another big team away later in the competition (Arsenal away would be nice). It would also be a massive bosst for confidence.

Having said that I would take a draw any day of the week.

no. The last thing we need is a money spinner for Lowe and judas.

****age, yeah the last thing we possibly need is extra money for the club so that we cant afford to not sell our players. Administration would also be good ... maybe to be announced just after we lose 25-0 with wayne wooooooooney scoring 20 idiot

Defeat in front of a sub sellout crowd.

Defeat very possible, but what will be your excuse if it does sell out?

Had 6 people today asking me to get tickets, + me and my ST mate + 3 members of the family makes 11 just from the usual two of us that go.

****age, yeah the last thing we possibly need is extra money for the club so that we cant afford to not sell our players. Administration would also be good ... maybe to be announced just after we lose 25-0 with wayne wooooooooney scoring 20 idiot

But that's what stanley wants, he has yet to come up with an alternative plan or what is waiting in the background in the shape of a knight in shining armour. So called fan who won't support the players on the pitch because of one man. Pathetic.

A win is the only result I would wish for. However, ahem...I think we're going to get taken apart quite frankly, so this thread does seem to be a tad pointless to me. Still we can all dream I s'pose....

I agree. What really sticks in my throat is the thought that just as much of my ticket money will go to that load of overpaid cheating northern bullies as will go to our honest, heroic youngsters.

I agree. What really sticks in my throat is the thought that just as much of my ticket money will go to that load of overpaid cheating northern bullies as will go to our honest, heroic youngsters.

I know what you mean - especially as they almost certainly insist on SMS prices to be raised SKY high....after all, they can't have anyone watch their precious team for a pittance now can they?!

I cannot understand people wanting the draw at all!

Surely the romance of the FA Cup is about winning it, and the opportunity to beat the reigning champions of England and Europe is what dreams are made of. Can anyone seriously tell me that they would have swapped the 3-1 or the 6-3 for draws, I know that they weren't cup games, but we won those games because we went out to win them, every game should be played for the win IMO.

Forget the bloody money for one minute please? We would have made a few more quid in '76 if we'd drawn that (first) game!

I hope that we are 2-0 up with 20 minutes to play.....the chants begin:

Are you watching Pompey Scum.......

Can we play you every week.....

Are you Milan/Bournemouth in disguise.......

Then stick another couple in to finish them off.

I wouldn't want Eastwood FC in the next round either, Pompey or Spurs at home, now that would 'make my day'.

Bring it on I say.

.....just as much of my ticket money will go to that load of overpaid cheating northern bullies as will go to our honest, heroic youngsters.

I agree with you WG, but the amount of people who have asked me to get them a ticket goes to show that one of the main reasons why people are staying away, is the quality and profile of our opposition. I've even had a couple of Man U fans ask!

It is because they are Man United, that there is such demand for tickets, and that is why Man U are Man U. People just love watching them.

Defeat in front of a sub sellout crowd.

and with those statements you prove without a doubt you are a w@nker of the highest order.

Do us all a favour and go and support united then.

Edited by Saint Bones

Defeat very possible, but what will be your excuse if it does sell out?

Had 6 people today asking me to get tickets, + me and my ST mate + 3 members of the family makes 11 just from the usual two of us that go.

It should sell out, but i think it'll go to general sale first.

As for my other detractors (mainly Lowe Luvvies) get over yourselves. In the end i'll be proven right like i always am, but in the meantime carry on burying your heads in the sand.

Edited by Mole

get over yourselves. In the end i'll be proven right like i always am

Ha Ha Ha

Who need's to get over themself ? I'd rather have my head in the sand then firmly up my own arse.

You wanted the Saints to lose - You started a thread on it - You CAN NOT call yourself a supporter. Follow ther rules and don't post on the main board.

It should sell out, but i think it'll go to general sale first.

As for my other detractors (mainly Lowe Luvvies) get over yourselves. In the end i'll be proven right like i always am, but in the meantime carry on burying your heads in the sand.

You will never be right as long as you have a hole in your arse.

You will never be right as long as you have a hole in your arse.

I wouldn't bother wasting your time with reasoned argument with Stanley. He's the forum member formally known as Chester Perry, Up the Saints, UTS, Milla Miglia, etc, etc, etc who has been banned from this forum and its predecessors more times than even the admins can remember!

Let's put it this way, he's not exactly the smartest of the club's 'fans'.

We are going to get thrashed so this thread is pretty pointless.

Seconded, but of the two I'd take a draw and the replay. Win, and the vultures would be picking off our kids one by one faster than you can shove a sausage up your nose.

Win of course. What other option is there?

To 'Win It' you've gottabe 'In It', the longer we're in it the richer we'll be.

In reality we are heading for embarrassment as our botched up on-loan defence can't even cope with CCC defences so Ronaldo, Giggs, Evra, Rooney... ?

You're having a laugh if you expect u to keep the ball out of our net half-a-dozen times even with Kevin from heaven!

You are a prise idiot, get over yourself and try to enjoy life a little more!!!

Draw and win at OT for me followed by very lucrative visit to the emirates, if only to **** Stan the lonely man off

COYR