Poll - Should Bearsy be banned again?

Tokyo-Saint

Should Bearsy be banned again?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bearsy be banned again?

• Yes
    • No

haha 4 views and 3 people have voted yes! That means one lazy b@stard didn't. Ban them as well Mike. Let's get the banning gun out and have some fun.

Someone could have viewed it twice. I voted for a rebanning as I haven't yet seen him post since he was apparently unbanned, and I didn't see the grand unveiling.

I have seen the grand comeback, suspect the 8:29am single posting was due to all the bear-baiting on the thread immediately beforehand. As far as I'm concerned we should draw a blue line under it and... no wait, that's Reading now.

I was thinking that Tim. It's seems mike missed that option out for some reason. I would give him minus 1 rep points but he has done a good job with the poll so far. Ideally the options should have been yes and then your one. I am a but disappointed with the no option even being there - soft modding IMO

Voted No..I am against all moderation and we should all be able to write what we like without censor-you bunch of ******* ***** who **** **** my ******* with a ****** **** ***** stanley knife.

I remember old Stan - could put a smile on your face - have you in stitches so he could.

I voted yes.

I've been back from my wedding trip for almost 24 hours now and has he even ASKED how it all went?

Not even a question about the Cake.

Not even some quip about "I bet Phil managed to get a golf story into his wedding somehow"

Waste of space, get him out so we can start to rely on someone else to give us amusement.

How is Turkish these days? Did I see him at the cricket yesterday in his Superhero Costume?

oh thanks tokyos that is one i was looking for! i believe he used his wood for that or whatever

Why thanks Bearsy, it was a BLAST

Yes I managed to get my Wood out

ipv6op.jpg

And a Karaoke Mike

2jcgehy.jpg

But the MOSTEST awesome how the feck did you get away with that one was .... uploading as I type

Yup I even sneaked a Saints badge in when us Dubai Saints get hitched we do it proper like

fphmf.jpg

Oh and you'll hate the wheels I had to drive for the day

jhggg4.jpg

Even I cannot believe we found this beauty... Was SOOOOOOOOO tempting to just head off on a Grand Tour

Anyways Quiz night time

sweet ride yo!

That other thing - is that whole thing cake? Is amazing!

Lolz

So here is the deal on the cake. We get told there is this Dude in Krakow who makes like AWESOME cakes.

We go see him, turns out his thing is Mousse Cakes. We're like WTF? we walked farking miles to get here.

Then he gets out the sample cakes and they are like WOW.

So he explains he is some kind of Masterchef type Dude and his cakes are small and one for each table but his Gig is making the "Centrepiece" to hold "The Mousse Cake".

I'm still like WTF? but I wanted Red & White Stripes Icing...

He says no. It must be stuff that is part of your journey together. So I ask what you smoking Dude...

Anyways we had some beers and said well, our bag is Karaoke (where we met), Dubai, Golf & The Saints, so if you want to design a Centrepiece it has to have all that in it.

I'm kinda expecting an SMS cake with a Tiger in the middle or something

So he went all Artistic on us and said I Have A Dream.. or somethings. By now I'm asking to try the cake HE'S eating...

Anyways we turn up on the day and there it was...

The ACTUAL Cake is resting on what is the Helicopter Landing Pad on the top of the Burj Al Arab. The Centrepiece (was) totally edible & made out of Icing sugar. FFS the guy EVEN found the SILVER badge & made it with Liquorice flavoured sugar !

The whole wedding party was doing a "How the hell they gonna cut the cake" thing all night - they never saw the Landing Pad!

Anyways we were Gob Smacked.

AND the CRAZY thing?

It was 150 quid CHEAPER than having a normal Wedding Cake thing made.

The ACTUAL Mousse cake was Prosseco & Elderberries.... It was yummmmmmmmy

Oh and Tim? No.

You want pics? Take your own in Dolls House in Soi Cowboy towards the end of June