VIDEO: Contractor plants Pompey shirt in wall at new Staplewood complex

Saint-Armstrong

You think a successful businessman would have more to think about than a crusade in getting a manual worker banned from construction sites wouldn't you.

Obviously not, theres me sorting out million pound contracts when in reality I should be showing how important I am by attempting to ruin someones life after what was a (albeit pretty stupid to make it public) prank

Just in from the News comments section...

Fact remains that the vast majority of Southampton's fanbase are posh, snooty, pretentious and obviously can't take a joke. They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer either, a bit like the Fast Show's "Tim, nice but dim"!

We're posh, haha. 'kin 'ell, never had that one thrown at us from anywhere south of Rochdale

Calling people posh just goes to show that there is an inferiority complex and massive jealousy at work. As for the comment about us not being the sharpest knives in the drawer, the irony obviously escaped him that two Skate supporters must have had a single figure IQ between them to do something as stupid as film themselves carrying out their little jape and then broadcast it to the World as evidence to be used against them, complete with the insults towards those employing the company which had sub-contracted their labour.

blue bob 11:14 AM on 19/07/2013

The crowd from the western worse end of the m27, are just so frustrated & annoyed that they are vastly inferior when it comes to our tradition, history, & most important our record of success, even corleoni cortese can't suppress his annoyance at it, & worse of all, because their club is in the greedy premier league & we are in admittedly a lower division, there is absolutely nothing they can do to redress the balance.

Here's another prime example of Skate thickness. Apart from the extreme improbability that Cortese took the action he did because of his supposed animosity towards the small fourth division club down the road, this idiot doesn't realise how febrile his thought processes appear to be when he talks about records of success and suggests that we can't do anything to redress the balance because they are in a lower division. I didn't see many Skates complaining about that horrible, greedy Premiership when they were there, spending money they didn't possess. If he would have us believe that he would rather be in the fourth division than the Premiership, then I'm afraid he's probably been out in the sun too long.

You think a successful businessman would have more to think about than a crusade in getting a manual worker banned from construction sites wouldn't you.

I dont work in construction you mug, LOL.

Obviously not, theres me sorting out million pound contracts when in reality I should be showing how important I am by attempting to ruin someones life after what was a (albeit pretty stupid to make it public) prank

If you were sorting out mm deals you wouldnt let someone like that skate anywhere near it and you would take no prisoners if you got even a whiff of trouble in the air, IF.

If you were sorting out mm deals you wouldnt let someone like that skate anywhere near it and you would take no prisoners if you got even a whiff of trouble in the air, IF.

Then it's even odder. You've made it your personal crusade to get two people blacklisted so they can never work again in an industry you're not even in, for playing an unfunny prank in building you'll likely never go in. everyone that does use the building doesn't even know you exist and if they weew to ever meet you, if this forum is anything to go by, theyd think you were an absolute helmet anyway. Strange behaviur. You mug. LOL.

Well, I do manage them with regularity mow, and have plenty of Skates working on them and around me. More so now I am working in Portsmouth TBH. Poor professionalism yes, worth what he got for his stupidity but aiming to ruin his life for it makes you a lot worse than him. In fact I wouldnt want you anywhere near any contracts I managed as clearly your priorities as a professional but also a Human are very very wrong

• 2 weeks later...

It is an overarching principle of English law that any disciplinary action must be reasonable and proportionate.

While I expect that to be dismissed from the site and firm would comply, to try to blacklist them would almost certainly

not be held to be so.

Damages could be very substantial to anybody thinking of doing this.

Remember reasonable and proportionate

Its a silly possibly even amusing prank that can have no long term damage.

It never fails to amaze me that some people think that social media is private, even somebody like The Speaker's wife

who should know better has fallen foul of it.